main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Space Battles

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Ophidiophobic75, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophidiophobic75

Ophidiophobic75 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    does anyone else here think that the revenge of the sith space battle didn't out do hte return of the jedi one?

is anyone else here happy about that, I know I am

2. TIEIntercepter

TIEIntercepter Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2004
    I find it funny how they call it Starwars yet there are so few space battles. no disrespect intended.

BTW I don't think you could outdo the ROTJ battle if you tryed 20 times!

3. Ophidiophobic75

Ophidiophobic75 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    i think it was a good move on lucas' part to keep it short, its best for the largest space battle to be at the end of the saga

4. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I like the fact that Lucas left the final battle as the biggest and best of them. This was short, and I'm glad it was.

Now, despite the CGI of the prequels, there are still some suprises and amazing scenes left for the classic films.

-Seldon

5. b-wingmasterburnz

b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2004
    Yes, that's an interesting way of looking at it. No, I would say the Battle of Endor is still better than the Battle of Coruscant, though it was really cool in the cartoon. When Saesee's squadron flew into orbit and we saw those hundreds of capital ships I was like "Oh, .....****." Endor would have made the final jump to perfect if we had seen the B-Wings do some fighting.

6. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I liked the ROTS space battle and thought it was great, heck of a lot better than the TPM one. But you are right, I don't think anything will ever be able to pass ROTJ in terms of space battles. It is still amazing even to this day when I watch it, that is my favorite part of ROTJ...Well, that and the battle between the Ewoks and the cloned battalion of Jar-Jar troopers. The best, most unbelivable battle ever in a space fantasy film.

7. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    Both battles were good. I think the ROTJ was more spectacular, as they made a scene rival to the ROTS space battle with very limited material and using mostly models.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.