main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Space Capture. The improved tactical fleet battle thread.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by davofett, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ?[face_plain] i dont get it!

OOC: I havent issued a message to any of my allies about my joining the empire.. i just wrote it down on my data pad so i could do so later...Jeeze theres no way you could know... just null your posts and you can come later if you really want when its official..

2. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Ok. screw all my posts. ALL OF THEM. But if you pull anything trickey, I'll be real mad.

IC: It was a bright sunny day, and Dag felt like ripping the ears off little fuzzy animals (cough)bears(cough) ::glares at Thonk::

He could eat em up they where so cute. Litteraly eat them.

3. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Jukamsu Ji sat in the captains chair of the Kong Ming. It was time to expand the CSA. A Planet close was Byss, a planet coveted by the bear claw cult. He did believe that the main force was off somewhere else, leavng his planet open for the taking. His ofrtyfive light ships would easily take control.

After setting up preperations for five new factories, he set his ships off.

OOC: How long does it take to build a factory? Was my post satisfactory?

4. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    OOC: what ever you want. Just make sure you say what you want to say. And you can only have one ship yard with one planet. It won't help you any to build another one.

5. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    OOC: I have a system, about five or six planets. Its a small one, look at a SW MAp.

6. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    Actually I must say I know you are trying to attack me and all, but the Davo-Alliance is all at Thyferra due to the termination of my last few posts.

If you have more than one planet, but only 1 system, you may only have 1 shipyard.

and so It was recorded in the sands of time as a official GM ruling, and only GOD, BUDDAH, ZEUS, or any other religious figure (including DA) could change it.

It has been said.

7. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    dang... i wanted to blow something up for once....

Tag: WW on reaction of the treaty being officially signed..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.