main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Spaceship Versus!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by BriXman, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BriXman

BriXman Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2015
    Welcome!
    Welcome to my little Saga thread! Here I will be conducting combat scenarios of spaceships from the Star Wars universe. If you want to make your own scenarios based on your own ships you can post them here, but otherwise I can do them.
    Rules:
    1. Only Star Wars spaceships are allowed (no "Star Destroyer vs USS Enterprise").
    2. Ships from Legends are allowed, as long as they are tagged with "Legends".
    3. Try to use ships that have been explained in the story enough to be reviewed (newly introduced ships such as the First Order AAL transport may be fairly unknown).
    4. Battles can be made in three categories: Small ships (fighters etc.), Large ships (Star Destroyers etc.) and Fleet (A number of large ships vs another Fleet). The definition of these are that every small ship has to be below 70 meters in length, and a large ship has to be larger than this. A Fleet has to include two or more large ships.
    5. Small ships are to be examined by their armament, armor, speed and other performance factors, and not by their original crew.
    6. Large ships are to be examined by their performance factors as well as combat factors such as starfighter capacity.
    7. Fleets are to be examined by number of ships, starfighter capacity and performance factors of the ships.
    8. You can make up Fleets and match ships however you want (i.e. X-Wing vs Obi-Wan's Starfighter), however, unless they have proper armament (like the Millenium Falcon), please do not use transport, scout and luxury ships, or other unarmed ships.
    9. Have fun!

If this is in the wrong forum a Moderator is more than welcome to move this.

-Skarhead

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Cool idea, but more for Star Wars Community.

Moving.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    This fits in under our existing vs. game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.