main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spam Wars!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi15, Dec 19, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor Palpitation

Emperor Palpitation Jedi Youngling

May 5, 1999
    Oh, I'll be unspoiled. I'm moving to northern Alaska until late-May 2002. When I return and thaw, I'll wear ear plugs and a blindfold until I'm placed in a theater.

As the 20th Century Fox fanfare begins on that magic day (the Wednesday before Memorial Day weekend), I'll open my ears and eyes to the wonder that is Episode II.

Really.

Tom

P.S. No, seriously.

2. DARTH GRINCH

DARTH GRINCH Jedi Master

Apr 4, 2000
    "I'm with you too!"

Although I already feel that i know stuff, because of all the predictions, expectations, theories I've read and pondered about, I hereby make myself totally unknown to any future news. Its bad enough that i know what little i've read.

It won't be hard to resist. Before TPM, I knew practically NOTHING. N O T H I N G! Didn't see trailers, didn't watch TV coverage, didn't hear any music. I knew of no double bladed lightsaber, no Trade Federation, no Darth Sidious. I didn't know Coruscant would be in it, or that Anakin was a slave. I didn't see any ships, or knew what a gungan looked like.
    I did know Yoda would be there, but not that he would be sitting right there in a chair on Coruscant. I knew of R2 and 3PO but not of their situations. I had accidentally read that Jabba the Hutt would be in it. Everytime something came up on TV or something, I shut my eyes, and looked away. It was such a relief after i saw the film, that i didn't have to hide from it.

I'm irritated that so much was released before the movie came out. For EPISODE 2, Lucas should hold back a lot more. BOTH trailers showed entirely TOO MUCH, especially that second one. I'm so glad i didn't go to the movies before TPM and come across the trailers. The novelization and other books definitely SHOULD NOT have been released before the movie.

[This message has been edited by DARTH GRINCH (edited 05-10-2000).]

3. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Hi, I am in the middle of doing a Fan Film, but the only problem is that I need a texture map for Coruscant, and my drawing isnt that great. I was wondering if anyone here knew where I could get a good looking texture map for the planet Coruscant?

Any help would be hot!

4. Tosal Vetur

Tosal Vetur Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 1999
    Blääh!

5. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    What is that? Are you screaming.... blaah?
    He he...that was a good laugh.

I don't understand why people come to this forum and ask stuff like this. Go back out to the front where all the topics are. Read the description for this topic you are posting threads in. We're an affiliate of TFN. So follow this and it will lead you to your answer. I have put you on the right path. That is all......

6. MiSTRFiNGA

MiSTRFiNGA Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2000
    ???? Hahahahahahahah!!!! this is the SciFi3D forum- an Forum for the SCIFI3D WEB SITE!!! Why don't you go look there for it!!!!!

-=(V)iSTRFiNGA=-

7. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

Sep 10, 1999
    And please don't come back saying we're being mean to you. Nobody is doing that. So don't take anything personally.

8. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    As a matter of fact, you were being very helpful!

eek.gif

9. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

Sep 10, 1999
    Good. Generally people take electronic communications the wrong way. Odd thing that is. Kool emoticon.

10. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Hey, no problem.

The only reason why I didn't know that this was a forum for the 3D segment of TFN is because I came here through a route that didnt describe what that part of the Forum was about. Oh well, never mind - no damage done!

Hey keep up the cool work - some smooth stuff in there! cool.gif

Peace!

11. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

Sep 10, 1999
    Well, don't forget to check the main TFN page for all the affiliates. There's:

SCIFI 3D (that be us)
    FAN THEATRE (very hot topic right now)
    SKYSTATION (another 3D site, but very quiet)

12. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Wwll, actually I'm in very well at the Fan Theatre and know a few of the residents (Azeem, Morpheous, etc...)

That's where I mostly hang out actually.

I'm actually setting up a fan film "Oscars" if you will. I thought it would be great to bring some real attention to a lot of talanted people out there who frankly deserve more!

13. Master Lurker

Master Lurker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2000
    Up, up and away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.