main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Spamalot

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TyriaTainer, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    I'm getting a group together to see the musical Spamalot when it comes to Columbus. If you are at all interested in going, let me know, and I'll add you to the list of people I'm contacting about this event.

If you'd rather not go with this group, I am more than willing to see this more than once and will work with anyone to go. Really, I would. You wouldn't have to twist my arm or anything.

2. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    When is it coming to town? I thought I saw something on the theater downtown on Broad Street, but I didn't see any dates from where I was. I kinda do wanna see this.

3. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. It is November 13-25. A friend of mine has tickets for Saturday evening the 17th. Which is scUM gameday, but it's away, and the game will be over by the time it starts. If you wanna go with my group, just drop me a line, either here or on my email. Let the rest of the guys know, too. The more the merrier.:D

4. TyriaTainer

Aug 16, 2002
    Just an FYI, I will be buying tickets this Saturday (hopefully before I go into work). I'm not expecting any money right away. I'm pretty sure I can hunt you people down if need be. Anyway, hopefully it's not sold out or anything. The date is the 17th in the evening 8pm. Just drop me a line, and I'll make sure to get tickets. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.