main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Sparks- updated 8/8!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bobilll, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaroonRacoon

MaroonRacoon Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2003
    You've been writing this since before finals and you didn't tell the poor little racoon?

Anyway, I like your writing style! It's polished, flows well, and is so concise. Meaning that you can explain things clearly without rambling on and on for paragraphs.(racoon turns green in envy) Gah, I read the whole thing through in one go, and somehow managed to stay interested the entire time. And you know what a short attention span I have (and how little I know about Star Wars!).

Heh, the "big 3" must be some universal theme in writing. Asucah comes off as a real nice guy, and you just can't help but feel sorry for Boien no matter how volatile she is. I think I'm going to root for Reggie, though. Please don't make him a one-sided spoiled rich brat (coughMalfoycough!) I'm sure you've got something planned for him...soon? Wonder how the others are going to react when they meet him. Especially Asucah, when he finds out about the lightsaber!

2. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Anyanka- hehe yes Reggie isn't the nicest of people... thanks! Glad you liked the dream sequence... thought it might have been too confusing at first, whew!

Hi Sobi! hehe love having you beta it!!

Yes Monica, in a strange, twisted way, Reggie is to be pitied...

Hi Racoon! Er my cousin from Canada eh? Hehe... welcome to the boards! (I'm very relieved you didn't start a whole bobbit the hobbit thing like some people... ) Anyway, meet everyone here, they are all nice people (duh, who else would read this fic :( ) Anyway yes there IS a big 3 theme isn't there? hehe but I started this before that other one you're thinkign about so this is original :p and yes I did start this a while ago, didn't think you'd be interested but guess I don't know people! Ah raccoon do not turn green with envy I am sooo not as good as that... and 2-d villian? I'm hurt Raccoon I really am, thought you knew me better than that! Hehe actually the very next post is more in depth-y... will post it after sobi's done betaing it!
    And you sooo need a star wars nickname...

school starts in 8 days. That is sad. :(

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Dadadum!!!! Here we are!!! Many thanks to Sobi again...

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

?Hey kid, let?s go!?

Boien groaned as a middle-aged man dug his boots into her stomach. ?Get off me,? she mumbed, adding a few curses as well.

The man gave her a kick. ?You wanna stay here and get shot? Come on, we?re all gettin? assembled outside.?

Groggily, Boien rose from her sleeping mat. ?What for?? she asked, covering a yawn.

The man shrugged. ?Somethin? about a public execution.?

That got Boien?s attention. ?What happened?? she asked.

The man shrugged. ?How should I know?? Seeing that she was awake, the man started to leave. ?Better get out there before they come after ya,? he shouted over his shoulder, leaving a curious Boien behind.

Boien stood to her feet, looking around. Someone called her name, and Boien turned to the voice. It was that boy from yesterday, Ashuke, or Asucah, or something like that.

Rushing to him, she asked, ?What?s this about a public execution??

?Some kid tried to escape, I heard,? Asucah said softly. ?They?re gonna kill him as an example.?

Boien gasped. ?A kid??

?How old?s he? What?d he do?? Boien asked hurriedly, lifting the tent flap open for Asucah.

?Our age,? Asucah answered grimly. ?Tried to escape over the fence.?

Boien groaned. ?Idiot!? she cursed. ?Why?d a KID of all people try a stunt like that??

Asucah sighed, looking pained. Boien vaguely remembered that Jedi were supposed to protect the weak. To know an innocent kid was going to die right under his nose, that must be hard for him.

She was starting feel a twinge of respect for this so-called Jedi.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

short, but more coming!

4. Anyanka

Anyanka Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Eep! They're gonna execute a poor little kid? :( Save him, Asucah! Can't wait for more, bobill!

5. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Aww, the poor kid's gonna die?! :( eek, sounds like an awful place to be.

Wonderful post, though! :D I can't wait to see what happens (hopefully the kid will be saved!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.