main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV **SPECIAL BULLETIN ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT GAMES**

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Alrighty. So tonight our Vampire game ended early, and like always someone made the comment, "I wanna play Star Wars again." And the general concensus of the remaining people at Denny's was that they did as well. So we took a vote about what game we would cancel to make room for the Star Wars game. Unfortunately we have cancelled the Mutants and Masterminds game and we will be starting a Star Wars RPG very soon we hope. After we decided what game we would stop for the SW game we then had to decide who would GM it. Axia wasn't up for GMing 2 games, because his head would explode. And MoronDude was of the mind that if it was Star Wars he would much rather play than GM. So that left one person. Myself. I will be GMing the new Star Wars game, unless our beloved SW GM of ole would like to take up the reigns again or if anyone else feels that they would like to run a SW campaign every other Saturday night. Just PM me.

So things you should know if you are thinking you might want to play in this campaign:

1: The setting will be shortly before Episode 1
    2: The game will be on a trial basis (meaning that if noone is into the game after we've done it a few times then we will call it quits. This is the second time I've ever GM'd anything and everyone's expectations will be high with having played in Talon's previous SW campaign.)

Those are the only 2 things I can think of right now. But as far as I understood it we will be having Vampire every week until I can come up with a good enough story to start out with. So yeah, if you're interested let me know either in here or by sending me a PM. And hopefully we should have this thing rollin' real soon.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Ignites lightsaber and waits for the game to begin. voom voooom

3. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Ok. So Axia go ahead and PM me what type of character you want to be. And I will let you know what level you will be starting out at. Also. I've come up with an initial start for our campaign. It looks to be pretty promising so far. So everyone just let me know if you want to play or not.

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    duh! yes I want to play.....

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Jank, you will do awesome!

Will you or someone be posting game synopsis here so we all can follow the story?

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I am going to do my best to keep a game synopsis going so that we can number keep track of what happened the previous week and 2 so that we can continue online as much as possible.

Just waiting for Axia to PM me what type of character he wants. And so far that's 3 people that are definitely going to play. and mrv1n is still thinking about it. and just to let you know this game is open to anyone. but for now I must go start my wonderful job at the bank....yay.

7. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    I would love to play, but seeing as how I am leaving in like 15 hours or so. I guess I can't... damn the man

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm playing... totally, man, totally.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I thinking about what type of character I should play this time around.

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Alright take your time. I'm not expecting to start this Saturday. but maybe 2 Saturday's from now?

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Sent you a PM

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm going to play a completely different character this time around. I'm going to be

A Duros pilot named Vanlif Rixxard (the father of Kleff!)

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    hahahahahahahahahah....not funny.

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Still looking for other people to join the group. I've got 3 definite people and 1 maybe...so there's room for more.

15. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Which Saturday is it going to start? I've been itching for some SW RPG lately.

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Still up in the air... not for a few more weeks, I'd imagine. We'd love to see you return to our happy band of role players!

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I'm hoping that maybe by not this Saturday, but the following, which would be the 12th that it will be ready to kick off. If you're interested just let me know via PM what type of character you would like to play.

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Alright I have acquired a couple of things that should help make the game more interesting....yay. Before I was worried about sucking.....now....not so much.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
  20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Short notice I know but the game is totally on for tonight!!!! Anyone doing the 7:00 thing or do I need to show up later?

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    for being the vampire game there was sure a lot of Star Wars goin on....hehe....Oh well.

22. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    ok i'm in

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yay!!! i believe we're playing Star Wars this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.