main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Special Delivery.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Kenobi, May 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    In every Obidala fic I read, Leia and Luke are Anakin's kids. Well I'm going agaist canon and doing it MY WAY! Here it goes!!!!

Special Delivery
    By
    Lady-Kenobi

Summary: Sometimes the greatest things happen in the most unexpected places.

Disclaimer: TBJM, TGFM, GL owns the SW characters. Not me. Though I wouldn?t mind Obi-Wan!

Semi barren wasteland was all he could see.

//This is not good. // He thought. //My wife is due with our twins any day now. She can?t give birth here, but it?s too dangerous to go back to the ship, with Vader?s troopers searching the entire known galaxy for us. We?ll have to make do with what we have; I must find shelter for her. //

Padme? was holding on to her husband?s hand for dear life, she didn?t know what they were going to do in such a primitive environment. A series of sharp kicks from her womb, told her that two other people were also equally uncertain.

\\I know my little ones, don?t worry, Daddy will find a place for us. You can be sure of that. \\

A twinge in her abdomen told her otherwise.
    ?Ben, I hate to tell you this.?

He turned to her.
    ?What is it, my sweet wife??

?My water broke, I?m in labor.?

The news left him elated, but startled him.
    ?You can?t give birth here! In this nothingness!?

She put her hands on her very swollen belly.
    ?I think the twins are telling me otherwise!?

He cupped his hand over his eyes and saw something that might help them.
    ?There?s a cave down a few meters more. It will have to do.?

She smiled through the pain.
    ?Yes, we?ll have to agree with you on that.?

The cave was not too small. It was perfect to for what they needed. He laid her gently on the makeshift bed that he made, got water and supplies out of his pack, started a fire, checked her breathing and her temperature, checked to see how dilated she was, and finally just waited.

//I am so scared, if Vader ever found us right now, there?s no telling what he?d do. If one of the twins is a boy, the Sith could be finished. Yoda said if Padme? bears a second son, he would be my heir. He would be a ?Slayer of the Sith?. What of Padme?, this is no place to give birth. She should be with a man that gives her a stable life, not one on the run. But that crazy woman loves me and she?s having my babies right now. //

Padme? lets out a groan and Ben raced to her side.
    ?Is it time, my sweet??

She gritted her teeth.
    ?YES!?

He had help deliver babies, his friend?s children, other Jedi?s children, and even helped Sola deliver Little Qui-Gon. Who was now with his aunt.
    ?Easy, Padme?. Control your breathing, don?t push so much, and stay calm.?

She grabbed the front of his tunic.
    ?Next time YOU have the baby, Kenobi!? she hissed at him, ?BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!?

He was slightly startled at his wife?s actions, but she was in pain. And if he could help her in any way. He would.
    ?Alright Padme? just breathe. That?s right honey, you?re doing fine. I see a head, now I see shoulders. Just one or two more good pushes, sweetheart.? The baby was out, Ben smiles at his wife, ?It?s a GIRL! PADME?, WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!?

He cleaned the baby up and brought her to her mother.
    ?She?s beautiful! Why wouldn?t she be? She looks just like you!

He kissed his tired wife on the forehead.
    ?Honey, I love you so much, thank you!?

Again Padme? gritted her teeth and began birthing the second child.
    ?Wait, there is another. Remember??

Ben again helped with the birth. Always in awe of his wonderful, strong, resilient wife.

A few pushes, pants, and curses later. Padme? gave birth to the second child.

?Padme?.? Ben Kenobi choked back tears, ?It?s a boy, we have another son.? He whispered to her.

He kissed her on the forehead again.
    ?I am so lucky to have you as my wife and have?.?

?Leia and Luke.? She murmured from her exhaustion.

He let the tea

2. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Great viggie Lady-Kenobi, I've never seen the twins as Obi Wans in a fic either, neat to see it here. :)

She grabbed the front of his tunic.
    ?Next time YOU have the baby, Kenobi!? she hissed at him, ?BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!?

hehe, sorry that part was funny. I have to admit I dissagree with Padmes statement there. ;) :D

Anyway, very well done. :D

3. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    i have to agree with princess, lady :D ditto on the quotations, too.

~aeryn

4. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Thank you for the support. I really had fun writing this Fan Fic.

5. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    "there is another."

"I am your father"

LOL

[face_laugh]

This is just great! The birth of our favourite twins in a cave!

6. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    I thought you guys might enjoy those touches.

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Such a cute viggie, Lady-Kenobi. I haven't seen a fic like this before either, but it was a very cute idea.

~~Jilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.