main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Special Jedi Robes In Kotor 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by snelson, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snelson

snelson Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2005
    in the stragegy guide it says we can find
    jolee's robe
    nomi's robes
    sylvar's robe
    alema keto's robe
    arca jeth robe
    thon's robe (i don't believe this belonged to thon)
    naath cowling
    crado's robe

have anyone found these robes?

i never found these robes the robes i found are jedi robe padawan robe baran da novice robe dark padawan robe jedi knight robe matukai apprentice robe norris robe gray jedi robe and baron do sage robe dark jedi robe

is the dark padawan robe for dark siders?

2. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    There's probably a hints and tips guide for this here somewhere. So this may get classed as redundant.

But in answer to your question. I've never come across any of those special robes and I don't think the Dark Padawan robe is for darksiders as if memory served I used them when I was nigh on 100% lightside

3. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Nope, I don't believe that I found these robes. However I will see what I can find when I play KOTOR 2 again....something down the road....

4. CieSharp

CieSharp Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2002
    Isn't the loot in KOTOR 2 semi random? I recall getting Bindo's robes in one game from a certain mob, then when I played again, I got something else.

5. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Yea it is pretty random, even on normal objects.

On my last playthrough i got Exar Kun's Battle Armour, even though i didnt use it it was cool looting acorpse on Korriban for it.

One play through on Lightside i got 1 Jedi Master Robe and 6 Dark Jedi Master Robe, on my last playthrough with Darkside i didnt get a single Dark Jedi Master Robe.

If you use the Savegame editor, as long as you have the PC persion, you can add those robes you described to your inventory ;)

I use it regularly to start with a Lightsaber and Robes.

6. X-File

X-File Jedi Master star 1

Oct 21, 2004
    I hit a glitch one time that made my character switch robes everytime he took a step. These were robes that I had not found. There were some very elaborate robes and I figured these were the ones missing from the game.

7. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    All the robes that were listed, I have gotten. On my 50th playthrough of the game, I named my charecter Jaden Korr, and I got the robes by the time I did Dxun (my second planet, Nar Shadaa was first). Tried it again on my friends XBox with his 50th playthrough, named my charecter Jaden Korr, and I got the robes again. So, try that.

8. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    That random loot thing is something that really irked me. But I got used to it. :)

9. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    didnt the KOTOR2 strategy guide also state you could find a black saber? or was that a rumor? maybe the special robes were bull.

10. Brother_Of_Watto

Brother_Of_Watto Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2005
    I'm replaying KotOR again and on Korriban I bought Exar Kun's light battle armour. I also have 3 jedi robes, 2 jedi kinight, robes 3 jedi master robes, and 2 Dark jedi robes. I also bought Cassus Fetts battle armour on Dantionee and found a duplicate on Korriban.

11. Mandalorian-Guy

Mandalorian-Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Yeah, I almost can't not get Exar Cun armor when I play. On my evil playthrough, I got a Jedi Master Robe the first time I killed one of the Jedi. I got the Sith Master robe much later - I don't remember exactly where.

If the guide won't tell you how to get something, its really annoying. :mad:

12. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    I heard that Fassa will give one of these if you keep reloading the game each time he gives you stuff.

13. Republic_Revan

Republic_Revan Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2004
    I think you showed go the GameFAQ

14. -Spook-

-Spook- Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2005
    No I don't believe I have gotten those robes.

15. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm pretty sure that I have never found these robes.

16. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    I believe I've found Exar Kun's and that's it.

17. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

http://www.starwarsknights.com/itemstsl.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.