main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Special LOTR: FOTR, TT and ROTK screenings coming to KofP UA

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
  2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I know I have to do this....but what time does this all start and end to? I just want to make sure I get to work on the 17th, why did they do this on a weekday is so beyond me!!

3. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Of course they have something like that when I'm away. Dammit. No fair.

4. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Sign me up! Do we know where it's showing?

-Jack

5. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    KofP United Artist Theater at the KofP Mall. Tix are on sale Oct 9. Zippy is buying mine and his and coming in full wraith gear. I'll do Eowyn of course. What about you guys?

6. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Anyone know how much the tics cost?

Zippy is coming here...cool!!

7. jackdoud

Jun 10, 2002
    I could probably toss something together. Any chance you could pick up a ticket for me? I don't really trust online tickets.

-Jack

8. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Ok, sound off if you want a ticket for Trilogy Tuesday. I will check times and post back here.

9. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I want a tic but I need to know how much!!

10. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    No times and/or ticket prices are posted yet. Stay tuned.

11. jackdoud

Jun 10, 2002
    I'm in.

-Jack

12. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    It's at the UA KofP. I spoke with the manager. Times and prices have not yet been set. They expect to know Thursday morning. I was advised to check Fandango. I will most likely go and pick up the tix on Thursday. No sense taking a chance online. Oh, and it will be more than $15 b/c it's three movies. I do not plan going to Trilogy Tuesday dressed up...9 hours of film is a long time to sit in costume in a theater! :)

So far - Jack, me and Zip, maybe Wendy. I'll keep track...keep sounding off!

13. JediMom3

JediMom3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Depending on the time I may be in on this event. I will check back and let you all know for sure!

14. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Update from TORN website:

Here is some more info for ALL Regal theatres. This comes directly from a corporate email. 12/16 ONLY - Trilogy Presentation. This is a special ticket event, one price of $35.00 for the day, to see all three films. (IT has created the necessary pricing scheme at your location.) A New Line representative will be at each location to distribute a special commemorative gift to each patron for the Trilogy Presentation. MANDATORY ASSIGNED SHOW TIMES: 2:00 PM - "Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring"; 6:00 PM - "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"; 10:00 PM - "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King." (p.s. Most Regal Cinemas seem to be selling tickets online via Fandango)

****supposedly the box office is opening to sell tix at 11:30am on 10/9, limit four tix per buyer. i have class and can't get there. hopefully they won't sell out. they will also be available on fandango. ----J

15. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I am sad to report that tickets for this showing sold out in under the first hour. :(

We are now planning to get everyone together for opening day...December 17th for a evening showing.

I will be starting a new thread for this event soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.