main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Special Place In My Heart (Lightside Ani/Ami Romance) New Update 10/28 - Come What May!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Jul 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Special Place In My Heart
    (Ani/Ami Romance)

WARNING: This fic may contain scenes that could offend some types of people. There is a couple of scenes of some physical torture and romantic couplings - but absolutively no smut!! Thank-you for your time

I really need feedback, sorry if this fic is dark. I will try and update a few times in week, but sometimes things can get ontop of me so stay with me. ' ' - Indicates thoughts, Ami!

" . . . Fear and anger lead to the Dark Side"

Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi, Master to Padawan Anakin Skywalker, stormed through the
    temple corridors in a mad rage. He continually kept forming (balling?) his hands into fists, as if trying to calm the immense anger that was building up inside him. Sweat poured down his face and in a vain attempt to wipe it off, Obi-Wan reached inside his torn Jedi robes to retrieve a small lacy white handkerchief - one of the only things he still had to remind him of his mother.

The echo of Obi-Wan's footsteps could undoubtedly be heard throughout the whole Jedi temple.
    But that was nothing compared to what he felt from his Padawan Learner - remorse, anger, hate, sadness and most of all terrible pain. It had been a shock for Obi-Wan when the first onslaught of those emotions had came.

These feelings were clearly not his own and the only other person he shared a bond with was Anakin.

How could I have let this happen? He was my responsibility . . . not the council's, but mine! He trusted me . . . he trusted that I would look after him and what did I do ? I leave him to die in the hands of . . . a . . . Sith! Obi-Wan's mind screamed.

Due to his current rate of speed it was not long until he reached the Jedi temple's medical quarters. Many Jedi Knights were positioned outside the door. One of them, a woman, stepped in front of Obi-Wan's path.

"You can not go in there, Sir," She stated simply.

To hell with this woman, he thought, get out of my way. Obi-Wan's mind was in a state of panic. Thoughts, memories, and fears flowed in and out of the bond that both Master and Padawan shared. Some would make one smile, laugh or even giggle. Others could make skin stand on end or even have one beg for mercy at the feet of a Sith.

The woman stood her ground and refused to move from her position in front of him. Obi-Wan couldn't stand it any longer - his Padawan was hurt and needed him. Obi-Wan grabbed the woman by the arm and flung her towards a wall. She hit her head and Obi-Wan could almost hear the crack of her skull as it broke under the pressure of the impact.

Immediately, all the other Jedi noticed and went to check on their fallen partner. Obi-Wan sadly looked towards the women lying on the floor.

I regret doing that,
    he reminded himself. Obi-Wan could well imagine what Yoda would think of his actions. But shouldn't the Jedi council understand?

Would that woman understand once she had woken up?

Obi-Wan glanced at the Jedi trying to heal her wounds. They seemed totally distracted. So now was a good time to slip past them without them noticing. Obi-Wan pushed the button on the door and it slipped open silently.

Painfully he walked inside the medical chambers, but not before sending waves upon waves of calming emotions through the force towards his poor victim. The room Obi-Wan now stood in reminded him of a blanket of darkness. He squinted his eyes to focus on the figure that was standing beside the medical bed.

"Hear you come in, I did Obi-Wan. Need to hide, you do not. Explanation of the accident out in the hallway, you have, I hope," the old voice of the small Jedi master echoed through the room.

Obi-Wan had not expected Master Yoda to be here already. Obi-Wan bowed quickly before Yoda and began his explanation with a jumble of words.

"Master, I ask for forgiveness for my actions. I did not mean to harm that woman," he said, "she stood in my way of reaching Anakin. He needs me, Master, he's in pain."

"Need you he does, correct you are

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hmm, has someone possibly been reading A Thousand Rainy Days? Interesting beginning, certainly a hook, but the characterizations seem a bit strained for Obi. Yoda was a good addition.

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm interested in reading more, though.

4. Jennifer513

Jennifer513 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 26, 2000
    ::Jennifer runs in to the room and reads the post::

In the nick of time, Ami! I thought I was going to go into withdraw from "A Thousand Rainy Days". :_| But this may even be better ...
    ... well, just as good a least! ;)

You're off to a great start. Of course I am a sucker for Ami/Ani.

Fly casual,
    ~Jennifer Utri

5. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Well, well, here it is :)

I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far!

UP!

6. aznJEDI13

aznJEDI13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 14, 2001
    Great start Amidala. I can't wait for more!

7. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Um, well...what can I say.... Amidala_skywalker? I have a feeling you have read A Thousand Rainy Days by Anakins Angel. I'd be careful...she's aware of the parallel of this story to that story. I'd love to give you a good review, but... well, it's just too much like hers. I'm sure she's madder than a hornet by now. Just a warning. Do you plan on changing this or does this differ? Hope so! :)

8. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    I'll let you guys all in on a little secret this story which is why it's way different than A Thousand Rains. I meant on using this as a cliffhanger in one of the chapters but anyway. After a Sith trys to kidnap Anakin he becomes a mute, because of what the Sith did to him. I have read a Thousand Rains and it's great but the mute part is of my own idea I assure you.

Amidala

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    well, that certainly is different; a romance without words...I was in a play once where my husband was turned mute after the first two minutes and I had to carry on entire conversations with him without him speaking a word...

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Thanks for the support, DarthIshtar. Yeh it is different but it will be a lovely to write especially with the mute Anakin! Keep reading, the next part shall be out soon.

Also I forgot to mention this since I was in a hurry to put the first part up. I would like to thank Pallas-Athena for looking over my mistakes and correcting them. Your wonderful!

Amidala

11. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000
    Whoa, okay...put down the blasters! Let's let Ami tell her story now, okay?

aa :)

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, so the author of ATRD has given her the right to take this thread ahead, so bug off! I'm intrigued, and I'm waiting.

13. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Thanks AA, for saying that. Thanks also DarthIshtar I'll try to get some more out ASAP!

14. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Whoa, I'm glad everything's smoothed over!

After MzAmethystCrow said that Anakin's Angel was probably 'madder than a hornet by now' I was thinking of PMing AA to see if she was actually so. . .

*takes deep breath*

ATRD didn't in come to mind when I beta read it, I guess because I had the summary . . .

15. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    I can assure you she was at the time. AA PM'd me about it. But, now that AA has given her say so, all is cool. :) I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Please continue!

16. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    Anakin becoming mute.
    sounds like a great idea. :D :D

Can´t wait for more!!!

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Stands on her head and levitates this thread to the top of the boards while waiting for a post.::

18. Chocos_Ramabotti

Chocos_Ramabotti Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2001
    Good start !! So where´s the next post ?!?! :D :D :D

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    . . .

" . . . You must understand my point of view"

. . .

Obi-Wan's heart cried out in pain as he remembered how that horrible Sith had treated
    Anakin. The boy's head bolted from side to side - obviously he was experiencing either
    a bad dream or a dark memory of the time he had spent with the Sith.

"Anakin, everything will be ok," Obi-Wan assured him and picked up one of his fragile hands, "you're back in the temple now, safe and sound."

Safe and sound! Can the temple protect Anakin from the darkness? No . . . only
    hide him,
    Obi-Wan concluded. The Jedi patted the young Padawan's hand and tried
    to soothe him by placing his other cold hand on Anakin's boiling forehead. The boy's head
    stopped bolting around as soon as it had come in contact with Obi-Wan's hand.

"Can you still hear me, I wonder?" Obi-Wan whispered out loud.

The Padawan seemed to enjoy the comfort of his Master's hand - even in his now unconscious state.

"Master Yoda," Obi-Wan cursed, "how did this happen? Why did it happen?" Yoda
    tapped his stick violently on the marble floor, making a distinct point that he wanted to silence Obi-Wan.

"Blame yourself, you should not," the old Master sighed, "the hand of fate, it was. Young Skywalker's destiny is clouded and always changing. Learn to accept what the force wishes, you must."

Obi-Wan grumbled, knowing that the old master had beaten him once again. Yoda chuckled, clearly seeing that the Jedi Master needed some time to think alone.

Useless it is not to notify him of my departure, Yoda looked once more towards Anakin and mentally scolded himself for letting the young Padawan take such an important mission, useless it is to tell Obi-Wan anything . . . takes after Qui-Gon in that affect.

Sighing to himself yet again, Yoda departed from the room silently and went on his way back to the Council Chamber to think in silence. Obi-Wan carefully touched one of the larger bruises that were on Anakin's face. It seemed to have been caused by a whip of some kind.

Who would slash a whip across someone's face?

Obi-Wan could not stop the mental pictures which were entering his head.

A bright yellow whip seemed to be continually slashed across Anakin face. A dark laughter could be heard each time the whip hit Anakin's bare skin. His face bleed and the blood dripped down, but still Anakin only stood with a blank look on his face. The pain would have been almost unbearable for any human, but Anakin seemed to act like it did not hurt at all. Anakin's blood mixed in with the dirt on the floor to form a murky black colour.

The mental picture was sickening yet somehow Obi-Wan knew that this was just one of the many terrifying scenes that would enter his mind everyday. Trying to suppress this memory, he thought about their arrival on the barren desert planet of Sleara-Three. The council had sent them to that planet to settle some dispute between two of the native cultures.

It turned out that this big dispute was but a petty indifference between the cultures. The Terons - the culture which had started this dispute - found that it was in their best interests to butt into the neighboring cultures business and sent spies into other's capital cities. The Battorns were outraged when they caught one of the spies trying to steal top-secret information.

It was then that the two cultures agreed to call in the help of the Jedi. Obi-Wan smiled as he remembered Anakin's reaction the mission.

*Flashback*

"This is soo boring, Master. Do we really have to go?" Anakin whined as he tossed a thick book
    of Teron culture off his lap and threw it at Obi-Wan.

"Of course," Obi-Wan caught the book and smiled, "I know you wouldn't want to miss it for the galaxy." Anakin rolled his eyes and continued to look out the spaceport.

"Whatever, you say, Mr. Ego!" Anakin replied after a matter of moments. "Owwww," he yelled as the thick book hit him hard in the back of the head. Anakin turned towards his master who was laughing his

20. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
  21. Yorthen

Yorthen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2001
    A new story? How good for me!
    And a Light side Ani to, my favourite since that means happy ending. :)
    So, when's the next post up?

22. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Thanks Yorthen and Pallas-Athena. I really need to get some more feedback on this chapter so it should be either tomorrow morming or the day after depends on what I'm doing.

UP!

23. Chocos_Ramabotti

Chocos_Ramabotti Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2001
    Good post !!! More please :D

24. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Ohh OO. I can't believe I missed this :( :mad: Great posts! Anakin is going to become mute? :_| :_|

25. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Next Post Soon....UP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.