main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Special Session Called for Febuary 10th, 7pm at BSU

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Because we can't have the club t-shirt issue brewing for a month, I'm calling a special meeting to candidly discuss the issue and put it to a vote, and to put it to rest.

We are arguing far too much over something that was always supposed to be a simple matter to benefit the club and get us all new shirts.

It will be a closed ballet session. If you can't make the meeting, e-mail or PM your thoughts and final vote to the VP.

cmdrwillard@yahoo.com

Proxy voting much be recieved by 5pm, although I'd recommend everyone to attend who can. This has become uncivil, and we as friend, much less club members, shouldn't have to tear each others throats out over a bunch of damn shirts.

See everyone there.

And remember, the Force is US, always.

RSA EDIT: Closed at CR's request.

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I already said i do not care. what ever is voted is voted if it is more than 13.00 a shirt i will not want one. and we said last meeting it would be brought up at the next meeting not to be pushed to try and make a decision before that to look at other options to make the shirts. Only reason there is a big deal on this matter is because you are pushing for it to happen. When as a club we agreed to wait till march meeting, and use february to look at other ideas.

Cafeepress, Other local Stores. and to find the best resolution.

I will not be at this meeting, Since it was to be discussed at the next meeting anyways.

3. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    That's the way I remember it too. That we would look at our options until the next meeting. We can't just keep voting till we get the answer we want.

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Ron, do not try and make me out to be the bad guy. This whole thing is causing an uproar on here and its best to discuss it sooner than later. Not because I want a t-shirt so badly, but because I want this debate to end. I support my position on this which some have disagreed with. I'm not going to just say "I don't think we should do this" anymore. Because I do think we should get shirts. This meeting is to end the conflict. And why is this issue causing so much divide? If you want it over, come to the meeting this Saturday. We can talk about cafepress-which I don't think is a good idea since t-zers already has our text loaded. Since when are you (who found t-zers btw) against t-zers anyway Ron?
    This is not about voting till we get what we want either. This is voting to resolve this issue. We need some resolve. Hence, the meeting was called to talk about the shirt issue and get it voted now.
    Thanks.

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Cafe Press might not be the best option. It depends on how much control or accessability you want regarding the logo. If you put it on Cafepress any one could and probably will cut and paste it for their own purposes... Just a thought.

6. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Viceroy_Of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2006
    Josh you are correct in saying we agreed to vote on it at the next meeting.

However according to the by-laws both the President and Vice President do have the right to call special meetings.

Guys I want to appeal for decorum on the boards. We can do ALOT of harm if this situation does not calm itself.

7. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    I agree T-Shirts aren't worth this much drama whether you want them or not.

8. MutantMix

MutantMix Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    You've said it most simply and best. Kudos Ron!

9. NBO_Leadership

NBO_Leadership Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    This meeting has been canceled. This thread will self destruct soon.

10. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Kasey is my closest freind in this club, but I agree that he is pushing to hard on this issue.:(
    I personally don't care ehter way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.