main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Special Summer Invitation

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Yebbed-Crage, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Well it looks like everything is on track. We should have a good time. If anyone else decides they can come, please let us know. The more, the merrier.

2. Yebbed-Crage

Jun 3, 2001
    Just a last thought before we leave...

We have a tent and air mattress for Justin and Steph. As I understand it, Bayley will have the tent for herself, Stef and Steph. I wonder if Steph, Stef or Bayley possibly have a couple of air mattresses for you guys. Maybe that is something you guys can still work out. We have one for the Aztek, but with everything else we need to bring up for Kaitlyn and the rest of our time up there, we don't really have the room. I'll leave it up to you guys, if you don't mind.

See you tuesday. Drive safely Steph :)

3. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hi from Wasaga.

Just wanted to pop onand see if anyone had any last minuite questions before tomorrow. I'll check back in tonight, just PM me.

Update...

You may want to being some warmer evening/night cloths. Days arehot, but it sure gets cool at night.

Plus...we have worked out something for our "guests" that will make you more comfortable.

4. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I hope everyone has fun! And keep warm, it's getting chilly at nights again (thankfully!)

5. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    Hey we're back! Just wanted to say we had a great time! Thanks Chris and Deb (and to your parents, Deb).

Next year, hopefully more people can come and with cars from St Catharines. Since people don't like my driving lol

6. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    I'm now awake and Justin's at work, but I wanted to say thanks to Chris, Deb and Deb's parents for having us at the cottage. It was a wonderful mid-week retreat!

Also, thanks for picking us up in Oakville Steph, it was very much appreciated.
    Hope to see you all soon!

7. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Thank you Chris and Deb for having us over, with the exception of getting a little too much sun, I had a lovely time. Thank you so much for inviting us :)

8. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hi Guys, we just got back, glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves. Hopefully we will be able to do it again, with more people, and stay longer.

9. Yebbed-Crage

Jun 3, 2001
    I'm glad you guys had fun. We never got to do the bonfire though. There were 2 pieces of food left behind that I brought home....

A box of Captain Crunch cereal and a box of Hot Apple Drink.

Send me a PM if they are yours and I will get them back to you, possibly at the parade if I don't see you sooner.

Thanks.

10. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I'll claim the Cap'n Crunch if no one else does! :p

11. Yebbed-Crage

Jun 3, 2001
    If the original owner says it's ok... [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.