main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Special visitor - Traveling Jedi

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nasus_Sivad, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Yoda, the traveling Jedi, is currently on his World Tour and is now in Sacramento to check out the sites. He arrived this last week and is looking for great opportunities for photos for the picture/travel journal that is traveling with him. He is currently back in the states after and extensive tour of Europe and the Fan Force groups that reside there. He came to us after a great visit in the Bay.

Please send me ideas of places that Yoda can visit and be photographed that depict Sacramento the greatest. If you would like to check out the photo album and Yoda, he is staying at my home for the visit and you are very welcome to stop by and check it out, have a drink, and check out the new additions to Earl's collection. Just let us know when you would like to come by. :)

Susan

2. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Say What? Naaaaaw! You're jiving us, Nasus! You set up Yoda to board at your guys' house while he's here in Sacramento? I can't even believe you guys have the original puppet or any of the puppets of him from any of the films for that matter there. I'd love to see it to believe it, but I'm going out of town for the Christmas holiday.

OK, it could be true. So if it is, some great places for him to see in Sac, I'd have to say Stage Nine so he'll know how well he and his friends (and even his enemies for the matter) have done in Star Wars memorabilia.

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL I wasn't even told he had moved on from San Fran. :p

I promise to try and get the website back up and revamped soon. It's proving to not be fun.

Nasus, I'll also PM you the address to the next location. :)

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Hi Guys, I'm Yoda's "owner" and really appreciate you taking care of my little Master for me.

Just to let you know, I teach a Special Education class and we study everywhere that Yoda visits. So any and all pics will be appreciated (and go up in our classroom.) So, have fun, but any pics that aren't "kid friendly" let me know in advance so I can laugh my butt off, but keep them away from other eyes.

Thanks again!

Kim

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey guys! Has Yoda been sent on to Washington yet?

6. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    *poke* Any word on where Yoda is?

7. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    PM sent. If anyone else has an update though, let peeps know!

-TJ

8. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    *Poke* Yoda's owner here... any word on my Little Master?

9. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Hi Master Kenobi, I feel bad...I promise our group is not trying to ignore you!! It was my understanding that Yoda had been mailed off, but honestly, I am not sure when or to where. Our CR had him, and she's had some very serious family issues going on lately. I hate to leave you hanging, and I'm sure as soon as our CR is able to get on the boards she'll answer you. I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that we are aware Yoda is now considered missing and we'll work on figuring out where he is / when he was sent there, so we can let you know.

We appreciate your patience with us! (We even fixed up his ears, so I promise he has been well taken care of!)

10. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry to hear that your CR has had family difficulties. I hope everything works out. Please continue to keep me informed and hopefully we can find him fairly soon.

Master K

11. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I heard from Nasus today and she has Yoda and will send him out soon. Don't worry, he's not missing.

12. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Yes, Susan sends her apologies and the traveling Jedi will be on his way soon. :)

Thanks for lending him to us. We had a blast at our meeting looking at the scrapbook. I'd like to be able to travel like he does!!

13. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Wonderful news! Thank you for letting us know our Little Master is safe. My students also said to say "Thank You!!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.