Specific Jedi deaths in Episode III

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by Darkwish, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    I am counting on the DVD to answer some questions, but then again , like AOTC DVD, I may be dissapointed. All the jedi mentioned above died in the comics/books.
    Some the jury is still out
  2. new0aprenttice Jedi Youngling

i dont know what mace some of u talk about that was killed by anakin,actually he was fried by the emperor.
  3. Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to see DVD Shaak ti die. I don't care if it's from Grievious or Ani from behind either is good but I want it.
  4. Rebcom Jedi Padawan

Can anyone explain to me how the Obi Wan and Yoda were able to see a security hologram of Anakin pleding allegiance to the Dark Side - an event which took place in Palp's office?

If you're wondering what this has to do with this post, technicaly, Anakin may have been the fourth Jedi to "die" in the film, betraying and murdering himself and becoming Darth Vader even as Mace was making his way to the pavement below....all depends on your point of view.. and the rate of Mace Windu's descent....
  5. Hypernova Jedi Knight

star 2
    I so wanted to see Anakin take Jar jar's head off.

My Dream didnt come true.
  6. Hypernova Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can anyone explain to me how the Obi Wan and Yoda were able to see a security hologram of Anakin pleding allegiance to the Dark Side - an event which took place in Palp's office?

Yoda said "If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find"

Which implies that he already knew that Skywalker/Vader was responsible.

How did he know that?

A force perception?
  7. Darien_SabreHawkke Jedi Knight

star 3
    the Emperor more than likley come to the temple after Anakin cleaned it out to inspect the wreckage.

and Yoda probably never felt Anakin die.

At least Jar-Jar only had 1 speaking line in the movie =-)
  8. Rebcom Jedi Padawan

I can understand Yoda's force perception of Anakin's turn, but the hologram of Anakin swaring allegiance to the Dark Side was inside the Jedi temple, which suggests that they were spying on the Chancellor - Treason?
  9. Darien_SabreHawkke Jedi Knight

star 3
    which suggests that they were spying on the Chancellor - Treason?

nothing of the sort, the security holocams were more than likley static or slightly moving like security cams in banks and stores.

probably just a random camera that caught a tragic scene.
  10. EmperorMengde Jedi Padawan

Actually, the hologram was not of Vader swearing allegiance to Sidious, but a different meeting between Vader and Sidious, presumeably in the temple after the Jedi have been slaughtered.
  11. R4P17DC Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://www.maj.com/gallery/R4P17DC/fbtbprofilework/rotsanakinskywalker-goingtokillshaakti.jpg]
    Tee-hee.
  12. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    So I can think of at least 4 or 5 jedi deaths that were cut and now hopefully will be on the dvd. Some will be left for the comics/books.

Most of these will be saved for a future dvd even though I hope it is not so.
  13. Kesel Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm actually glad I didn't see Shak Tii's death. After seeing the Clone Wars animated series, she's my favorite Jedi extra.
  14. Darkwish Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, now we know after seeing the extra that we only get Shak Ti's death by the hand of Grevious. Thats too bad . I was hoping they would show other Jedi getting killed and at least Anakin killing Shak.
  15. FollowerOfSidious Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like Anakin killing Shaak Ti. I would have liked to see that in the film
  16. ticopuma Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    BTW, shaak ti isnt a twilek shes a togruta;)
  17. Crazy_Old_Kermit Jedi Knight

star 1
    What is Shaak Ti's canon death?
  18. uwishuwereme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Either one is canon GL worked on both of them
  19. Crazy_Old_Kermit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I figure that the Invisible Hand scene on the deleted scenes would be the one everyone would accept since it was the only one finished for the film. But isn't Shaak Ti seen on the Jedi Council hologram while Yoda is on Kashyyyk? Maybe they removed her for the DVD release.
  20. Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Master

star 4
    No, she's on the DVD as well. She still lives, as far as we know, unless Vader offed her in the Temple.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.