main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Specific Jedi deaths in Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Darkwish, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Sorry so long to respond to those of you not knowing what the heck I was talking about. Turns out it was Tion Meddon in the trailer , right?

2. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    Funny reading this post and seeing how wrong we all were in the begining.....this thread needs an update

3. MustafarNative

MustafarNative Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2004
    Ki-Adi Mundi?

4. darth_bood

darth_bood Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    I really want to know what happens to luminara unduli and barriss offee does anyone know????

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Barriss isn't in the damn movie because they never filmed her...............:mad:

If Luminara dies, she dies on Kashyyyk, because that's where she is in the film.

6. General_Ben

General_Ben Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 15, 2005
    I think it would be cool if Luminara and yoda are fighting the clones back to back, and then she tells yoda to run, that she will take care of the clones because he is too important to their cause. Then we see her fight til she starts getting shot over and over again.

7. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I like Plo Koon put I wish he had a Yellow Saber in Attack of the Clones. If I could write a Novel I would write how Mace had Purple Lightsaber and Plo Koon got a Blue Colored Lightsaber!

8. darth_bood

darth_bood Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    I loved Luminara and Barriss in "The Approaching Storm." The best female Jedi ever!!!

9. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    Aren't Fisto, Tiin, and Koth the ones who were chosen by Mace to battle with Palpatine? Probably the three were killed by Siddious. Mace as we all know it is to be killed by Anakin.

Look at this pic...
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/Image_User/Star%20Wars/winduconfrontsthesithlord.jpg]

Aren't they the 3 Jedi I have mentioned? Or are my eyes just tricking me?

10. TheUltimateSueff

TheUltimateSueff Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    According to spoilers by Ternian and others:
    Koth (killed by Palps)
    Tiin (killed by Palps)
    Fisto (head chopped off by Palps)
    Mace (arm chopped off by Anakin, Sith Lightning by Sidious and a little "space action")
    Shaak Ti (possibly by Vader or dozens of Stormtroopers while defending the Temple)
    Cin Drallig (killed by Vader while defending the Temple/younglings)
    a dozen of youngling (killed by Stormtroopers and Anakin)
    Ki-Adi Mundi (killed on a battletank when the clones turn)
    Aayla Secura (killed when the clones turn)
    Possibly a dozen of other Jedi (while the clones turn)

11. Boo-noo-doo

Boo-noo-doo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    It's Agen Kolar, not Eeth Koth, who is killed by Palps. Koth isn't in the movie. Agen has a black skin and was on Geonosis. Ki-Adi Mundi dies on Mygeeto (a planet with giant crystals and giant worms -- see latest AoR on HS), Ayla Secura dies on Felucia (a planet with giant mushrooms and caves, I think -- see pics in the comic strip). I think Plo-Koon also dies in the montage.
    I hope Shaak-Ti dies a noble death, protecting the gates of the temple. And I hope we see a couple other famous jedi die in the temple. Cin Drallig isn't enough. We also have Whie and another young jedi. Jett Lucas plays one of them. But these are cameos to please the crew. I'd like to see jedi from the council. We know the fate of Mace, Yoda, Obi, Shaak, Ki-Adi, Plo (maybe), Saesee, Agen (council ?), Kit (council ?), and Anakin... So who does it leave ? Does anyone have a full list of the council ?
    Oh, one last question : we kind of know Grievous doesn't kill any jedi in the movie, don't we ?

12. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    Plo Koon has not uttered a single word so far in the PT as far as I know, but I just want him to say one line.
    I imagine something like this:
    Plo Koon and another Jedi or 2 are on some strange planet when the clones turn. They put up a good fight but they are doomed and they know it. Just before the clones attack one last time, the Jedi look at Plo Koon for some sort of guidance. Plo Koon looks back at them and says the following immortal words with his ultra-cool metallic voice "Ladies and Gentlemen... the ***t finally hit the fan".

This is the only time I really hope Lucas will allow swearing.

13. PADMELUVA

PADMELUVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    are we sure secura is killed?!?!?! some notbale background character should be shown surviving...to give vader some prey over the next 2 decades....

14. Riverrocker

Riverrocker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    Your Ideas will be forwarded to Lucas.

15. PADMELUVA

Nov 20, 2004
    ^^^^^^^^ supershadow?!?!!?

ahahhaahahaahahaaahahaahha!!!!!!!!!!

16. Sith_Dreamer

Sith_Dreamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    We possibly see Rick McCallum getting his head chopped off in the Temple slaughter.

17. John-Wa

John-Wa Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2005
    Ok for one Anakin turns when he is forced to protect Palpy from Count doku in the chanclers chambers (like like fighting vader in front of the emperor) Anakin kills Mace windu and a few of the other jedi. Obi-wan see that anakin is on a dark turn and hides padmee telling anakin she died and that he was unable to save her (hiding the twins) Anakin goes nuts (I have seen the script and had a small dealing with the films and well lets just say I hope you all enjoy it.) TRUST ME THIS IS ALL IN THE MOVIE (I'm in breach of my contract COME AND GET ME)

18. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Barriss isn't in the damn movie because they never filmed her...............

Not necessarily true. I actually belive Barriss is in for ROTS, especially since she appears in several of ROTS lead-ins, such as OS Comic Strip Reversal of Fortune. However, Mary Oyaya didn't come back for Luminara Unduli and Mimi Daraphet may not have returned for Bultar Swan.

Luminara is played by Fay David in ROTS.

19. Darth_Desolate

Darth_Desolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2005
    "And Shaak Ti is murdered by Grevious. "

Will this be a lightsaber kill or a Nazi-type kill with Shaak being captured and upaganst a wall then Grievous raises his blaster and BAM? The latter would be great. I think it would show Grievous' brutality and make him cooler.

20. PADMELUVA

Nov 20, 2004
    Darth_Desolate

in light of recent happenings in the middle east, lucas opted to cut out such a grotesque beheading, which was to take place aboard his cruiser, early one in the film. anakin and obi were to watch as the beautiful jedi master was beheaded.

shaak ti now survies, a little longer, and is killed by anakin when he raids the temple. she is given the assignment of protecting the temple, when mace and his posse go to confront palps.

21. PADMELUVA

Nov 20, 2004
    "Mimi Daraphet may not have returned for Bultar Swan

in a post notes last year, mimi was in for makeup tests or something like that. personally, i hope shes in the film, and defends to the temple against anakin.

22. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    in a post notes last year, mimi was in for makeup tests or something like that. personally, i hope shes in the film, and defends to the temple against anakin.

Actually that was in 2003, and we never heard anything else about Bultar Swan. In a Hyperspace Q&A last year, someone asked if Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, and Bultar Swan had filmed their parts yet and Pablo said no and that not all Jedi would be returning for ROTS despite the costume checks in Summer of 2003. Luminara filmed after that Q&A and Pablo was right, Luminara won't be reprised by Mary Oyaya, but rather Fay David. Barriss may have been recast as well, but it is unlikely that Bultar Swan would be recast because she wears no makeup or prosthetics.

23. Darth_Desolate

Darth_Desolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2005
    "Darth_Desolate

in light of recent happenings in the middle east, lucas opted to cut out such a grotesque beheading, which was to take place aboard his cruiser, early one in the film. anakin and obi were to watch as the beautiful jedi master was beheaded.

shaak ti now survies, a little longer, and is killed by anakin when he raids the temple. she is given the assignment of protecting the temple, when mace and his posse go to confront palps. "

Dang. Oh well. It would have been cool to see him blast a Jedi in the head.

24. Tower_Skywalker

Tower_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2005
    I think Riverrocker is the dude we don't talk about here. I reviewed some past posts and he mentions that dude several times. Once even saying that he doesn't know why we're talking about the Tern report with "that dude" will have Lucas's answers posted on his site. he then tried later to say he was kidding but still...

25. Riverrocker

Riverrocker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    No, no., no , no, Trust me I am not, because I have always been a huge fan since I was little, but was never into spoilers, I started out on that site, and realised that is was totally ridiculous. So no, in no way what so ever am I the one that we don't speak of. I am just a dude from richmond that is in a band.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.