main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Speculation: Cassian Andor in Rebels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by smudger9, Aug 15, 2016.

1. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    So, we heard in the new Rogue One trailer that Cassian has "been recruiting for the Rebellion for a long time". Since the Lucasfilm Story Group seems to be doing an excellent job with continuity and crossover appearances, does anyone think we'll see Cassian in season 3?

[​IMG]

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Bosskkkk

Bosskkkk Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 18, 2012
    Until you mentioned it, that never really crossed my mind .... but now, I will be disappointed if they don't include him in Rebels in some form!

3. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Eh. I guess they could, but the main cast is already part of the Rebellion, so it's not like he has any reason to seek them out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Fulcrum acted as a rebel recruiter - Wedge was recruited by Fulcrum.

If the Fulcrum that recruited Wedge turns out to be Kallus, as people who analysed the Season 3 trailer Fulcrum voice have predicted, maybe Cassian Andor is the name Kallus has taken after defecting. Perhaps it's even his real name, with "Kallus" being a call sign (Kallus as a nod to "callous").

The hair colour's a little different, but he could have dyed it.

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I don't think an Imperial agent would be granted a Sith-like moniker in the vein of Grievous, or if he was, he'd have to be a staunch hardliner so it would be for a reason. I would've only bought if they maintained his season one characterization, but still he was no Grievous. That said, we already saw all of that with Kallus & Gall Trayvis. I'm not enthusiastic over them amending Kallus into a good 'ol boy , they needed an original character and non Force sensitive Imperial villain. If they do whatever, but I also think Filoni would be aware that fans are playing with the voices, even more so than Ahsoka in Season One.

6. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    If he's Kallus then he made a horrible mistake dropping the side burns.

7. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Kallus without his sideburns is like Obi-Wan without his beard, or Maul without his tattoos. It just isn't natural. :_|

8. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    If it's not Cassian appearing in rebels it will be Jyn. I've said it before and I'll say it again if Rebels CAN have a character appear in a gratuitous cameo then they WILL

9. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Probably too far away for any of them. Maybe Jyn's dad though.

whostheBossk likes this.
  10. smudger9

May 29, 2007
    We now know that Rebels season 3 is set 2 years before ANH, so Cassian Andor is definitely a possibility.

11. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Season three is meant to "tee up" Rogue One, so I wouldn't put them past them to include a character or two in Rebels.

12. smudger9

May 29, 2007
    From what we know Cassian, and maybe K2SO, are the only members of the R1 crew affiliated with the Rebels in 2BBY.

13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    As I said, wouldn't be surprised if someone appears in Rebels.

14. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    It would be cool to see Rogue One in Rebels, put what's going to suck if they appear in the second half of Rebels (which will air in 2017 mere weeks after R1 was released.).

whostheBossk likes this.