main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Speculation] The Planets of Episode IV

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: No Spoilers Allowed' started by imperial_dork, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
    What planets do you think we'll see in Episode IV?

I predict Coruscant will be a central location in the new film, what with the new Empire and all. And I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of Alderaan. [face_dancing]

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I'm thinking we'll get to see more of Tatooine, but then again it'd be nice if we got to see a lot of Yoda wherever he went off to.

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Alderaan will be big in the next movie, obviously.

4. EBSaints

EBSaints Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 29, 2002
    Naboo, of course, and Tatooine since Obi Wan is there now. I hope we see Kamino again too. I love the water planet.

5. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Alderaan definately. Bail's there with Leia and all. Tatooine obviously. Maybe just Obi-Wan and Owen leaving to take Luke to Alderaan or something. Or maybe to meet Yoda on that swamp planet Yoda went to in the deleted scene in ROTS. Naboo definately, I wonder how Lucaas will stick Jar Jar in there again :rolleyes: Probably loyal senator from Naboo. [face_plain]

EDIT: Kamino would be nice, and we didn't see it in ROTS, so they probably will show us whats going on there. Still pumpin' out the clonetroopers.

And maybe they'll liberate Utapau from the Empire. I liked that planet.

6. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    Tatooine, Naboo, and some deserted planet to have the final battle in.

7. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    1. Tatooine: Because Luke ended up there and it's been in all three SW films so far. Plus Owen and Beru are watching after him. I wonder how Vader will react to that if he should discover this.

2. Alderaan: Because Leia ended up there and Senator Bail Organa is raising her.

3. Dagobah: To catch up with Yoda.

4. Coruscant: Of course. It's basically been the central planet for the last two films so why wouldn't it be in Episode IV? Plus where else would Sidious be.

5. Naboo: It's been in the other three. It might have a role to play again. Perhaps one of the children will visit their mothers grave.

As for other planets, I'm thinking it's stime for an ice planet. That's en enviroment was certainly haven't had yet.

8. Lord_Of_Sith

Lord_Of_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Tatooine (duh)
    Alderaan
    Coruscant

Unused Planets from the first trilogy:
    Ttaz (rock planet)
    Kaito Nemoidia (homeworld of the Niemoidians)

AICN said that ILM was rejigging some footage of Naboo (some sort of big celebration in Theed) for either Episode IV or Episode V...

9. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    I think the movie will obviously center around Coruscant. Appearances by that snowy mountain planet and Tatooine will most likely be in too. I doubt that planet Yoda went to in Episode 3 will be in because that scene was cut.

And that planet that was being built at the end of Ep 3 should be in it too.

10. JohnnyRingo02

JohnnyRingo02 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2006
    Korriban and manaan will probably be the main focus.

11. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    What about Mustafar?

12. ThePriminister05

ThePriminister05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2005
    I don't know, I'd like to see some sort of wild jungle planet.

I was reading the visual guide and theres all kinds of cool planets we could see.

Yavvin 4
    Korriban
    Muunilist(As seen in Clone Wars)

To name a few.

13. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    What would be really cool is a mechanical world, like a huge space station that characters run around on the surface of, with robots and guntowers and bridges and stuff like that.

[face_idea] Hey! I just thought of something! What if that "super weapon" that the new Empire is making at the end of ROTS is like that -- a big space station? What would it be like on the surface of that miniature world/small moon??? [face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.