main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Speculative Media Club - Meeting Tonight - Tuesday - 7 PM

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Speculative Media Club tonight (5-26-2009)! This is a brand new club. If you are an adult fan of science-fiction (and/or), fantasy (and/or), horror join us! We will have a round-table discussion of favorite novels, comics, films and TV shows. So unleash your fandom. From this point forward the SMC will hold meetings on the last Tuesday of every month at 7 PM. Be sure to mark your calendars. We meet at Borders Bookstore in Evansville.:cool:

2. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    I cannot make it, sorry. I had no idea of this even happening. :confused:

3. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Yep. The former E'ville Jedi Book Club is now the Speculative Media Club. We meet the last Tuesday of every month at 7 PM. So the name has changed. The subject matter has expanded beyond the Star Wars saga. BUT the day, time and meeting place has not changed. Well guess this all slipped past you all. I was there at Borders promptly at 7 PM. But no standing members or new faces revealed themselves. Guess I'm going to have to advertise more. Remember there will be no assigned books, comics, TV shows or movies. Rather come and discuss whatever sci-fi, horror, fantasy works have your attention spans captivated. The next meeting is on June 30th at 7 PM. The place will be Borders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.