main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speeders

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Crunchy, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Does anyone have any speeder models that they would like to donate to be traffic in our city?

Our film is teaser 4 on TFN, that is the city that we need to populate; if anyone has any MAX4 speeders (textured or not) I would sure appreciate them :)

Thank you for your time

2. Axien

Axien Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2002
    I just happen to be working on one right now, i won't be done for a while though.....

3. Crunchy

Jun 29, 2000
    Great :) Sounds good, just let me know when you have the model finished and I can have it textured from there ;)

4. Crunchy

Jun 29, 2000
    This is not just open to speeders, but if you have any craft (other than a cannon ship, but still SWarsy looking) I would like to showcase it in the city :)

5. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    "That's right!
    Donate that old speeder in your library now and you will not only be earning a valuable tax deduction, but also helping a fan filmer in need. Call today."

8-}

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

On a constructive note, check out the Imperial Archive. There are lots of different kinds of ships there you can use for traffic. Some could even be fun easter eggs for your film.

Have fun!

6. Crunchy

Jun 29, 2000
    lol

I have been to that site, looking for other things :) the only problem with it is that you don't get to look at it in a preview window, so you don't know if it is worth the download or not.

7. Crunchy

Jun 29, 2000
    shameless bump

Help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.