main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Artist Spew Warnings - cartoons by pronker (updated: June 1, 2018)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by pronker, Jan 20, 2017.

1. pronker

pronker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]
    This crept out of the woodwork after a possible h/d crash - FWIW, I'm glad it survived. Pencils, then into Adobe for tracery. Used mouse to trace, so it's a bit wavery. [face_hypnotized] Fandom is pretty obscure (Penguins of Madagascar) and the plotpoint here is that Skipper and his girlfriend, Kitka, have a romantic getaway in a crowded trailer park with noise warnings after 10 p.m. WD40 comes into play.[face_blush] Link is to my deviantArt account, hope it goes through [face_monkey] There's probably a better way to do this and I didn't wish to use Photobucket.

EAD 030717: used Photobucket to link.
    EAD 011418: used Livejournal to link.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]

Premise derived from the episode "Marble Jarhead" in which Kowalski's device that's supposed to level a five-mile radius ... does not. :)

Sadly, I own no scanner so this is a laptop camera's photo of #2 pencil on white fiber board that was gone over with black sharpie and touch of red for the manga/doujinshi "special effects" blushes. Attempting to use manga/doujinshi's layout and norms of red lines for blushes, diamonds for sparkly, happy moments and 'CHU' for kisses.

EAD 030717: used Photobucket to link.
    EAD 011418: used Livejournal to link.
    EAD 060218: used LiveJournal to re-link after getting a scanner, yay.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  3. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]

After putting on my Patience Hat, Photobucket proved bearable to work with.

EAD 060218: reloaded on LJ for linking here; got scanner. :) The scanner left out colors, why? Meh.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  4. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]

Contribution to Pride Community Project manip on deviantArt for June 2017. The background is Banjul, Gambia, chosen for obscure reasons. You can just spot the sea at the left between the two trees. Very, very rusty at Photoshop. *hangs head*[face_blush]

5. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]
    Adobe CS2 Practice: Brush, C/P, Eyedropper, Fade, Dodge, Burn Tools. Reference To "Cute-Astrophe" episode in which Private renders everyone unconscious in the HQ with the first instance of his Quantum Hyper-Cute Power after Skipper's command: "Think of a Lunacorn, hugging a duckling, under a rainbow!"

6. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]

Pencil, then sharpie, then colored in Win10 Photos. Drawn for DeviantArt's St. Valentine's Day event and distributed to some artists over there. I wish I had a scanner.
    EAD 061818: reuploaded via LJ link using Paint3D to edit out extra bits of the image. First time using Paint3D, it's pretty sweet.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM
    Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  7. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    [​IMG]

Made for tumblr's Madagascar Week 2018, theme: "Sea." Kowalski's enthusiasm for his inventions skirts all reality!

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  8. LilRebelArt

LilRebelArt Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 9, 2018
    Haha these are awesome!

pronker likes this.
  9. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Thanks! :)

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh my @pronker -- your little blurbs of explanations make me think if you wrote them up as ficlets it'd be a blast! [face_batting] 8-}

pronker likes this.
  11. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    That's an idea ... :-B:zeb:[face_idea] Thanks for stopping by!:)