Artist Spew Warnings - cartoons by pronker (updated June 28, 2017)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by pronker, Jan 20, 2017.

Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    [IMG]

This crept out of the woodwork after a possible h/d crash - FWIW, I'm glad it survived. Pencils, then into Adobe for tracery. Used mouse to trace, so it's a bit wavery. [face_hypnotized] Fandom is pretty obscure (Penguins of Madagascar) and the plotpoint here is that Skipper and his girlfriend, Kitka, have a romantic getaway in a crowded trailer park with noise warnings after 10 p.m. WD40 comes into play.[face_blush] Link is to my deviantArt account, hope it goes through [face_monkey] There's probably a better way to do this and I didn't wish to use Photobucket.

EAD 030717: used Photobucket to link.
    Last edited by pronker, Jun 28, 2017
  2. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    [IMG]

Premise derived from the episode "Marble Jarhead" in which Kowalski's device that's supposed to level a five-mile radius ... does not. :)

Sadly, I own no scanner so this is a laptop camera's photo of #2 pencil on white fiber board that was gone over with black sharpie and touch of red for the manga/doujinshi "special effects" blushes. Attempting to use manga/doujinshi's layout and norms of red lines for blushes, diamonds for sparkly, happy moments and 'CHU' for kisses.

EAD 030717: used Photobucket to link.
    Last edited by pronker, Mar 7, 2017
  3. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    [IMG]

After putting on my Patience Hat, Photobucket proved bearable to work with.
  4. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    [IMG]

Contribution to Pride Community Project manip on deviantArt for June 2017. The background is Banjul, Gambia, chosen for obscure reasons. You can just spot the sea at the left between the two trees. Very, very rusty at Photoshop. *hangs head*[face_blush]
    Last edited by pronker, Jun 14, 2017
  5. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    [IMG]
    Adobe CS2 Practice: Brush, C/P, Eyedropper, Fade, Dodge, Burn Tools. Reference To "Cute-Astrophe" episode in which Private renders everyone unconscious in the HQ with the first instance of his Quantum Hyper-Cute Power after Skipper's command: "Think of a Lunacorn, hugging a duckling, under a rainbow!"
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider