main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man 2 Midnight Showing

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by The Jedi Apprentice, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    So who was at Edwards Cinema for the Spider-Man 2 midnight showing? I went, of course, midnight showings kick ass! And of course I had to do my ceremonial yell-out-a-comment-at-a-bad-trailer. The winner this time...catwoman.

Anyhow, Spider-Man 2 was awesome. I had a great time too. Can't wait for the next midnight showing. What will it be...Alexander? Episode III?

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    i didn't see the midnight showing but i saw it the first day pretty late, like 11 something. what's alexander? i kind of live in a cave.

3. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    "Alexander" is about the Macedonian ruler Alexander the Great, who conquered most of the known world before he was 25. It is directed by Oliver Stone. I'm not sure if they're going to have a midnight showing, but it would be cool.

4. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    never heard of it, sounds like a good movie though. i do want to see king arthur, and i, robot.

5. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    I leaving to see King Arthur at Edwards right now, with about 3 other people. I'll consider that our first 'fan force' meeting, heh. Or maybe our second, didn't you organize one before? Or was that jedivalens?

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    we had one before, since then our little club here ... well... diminished... it just wasn't meant to be.

7. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Well now that the board has been reinstated, it is no longer inactive, it's just a matter of getting folks back here to post!

8. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    actually it still says that it is inactive, I believe to make it active again we have to contact the RSA

9. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Huh? That's strange, because I did ask the RSA and she said yes. If you go here: http://boards.theforce.net/FanForce_USA_-_Pacific/c10045/ then our board is listed.

10. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    wow! but we still suck! lol!!!

11. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    LOL. Well let's make ourselves....unsuck. Heh.

I forgot to mention...when I was in Spider-Man 2 midnight showing, me and my friends were talking about Episode III and this dude in the row below us turned around and said "hey, you read the forums at TFN, you want some spoilers?" Haha. It was hilarious. I've rarely found any other hardcore fans around town. Anyhow...I know that guy is out there somewhere on the forums! Show yourself! Heh.

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    he's probably just a troll around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.