main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man 2 Video Game (PS2)(X-Box)(G-Cube)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DARTHWEASEL17, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    I finally beat dock ock! Now does anybody know an invincble code or other codes?

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Yeah, I love the changes made to some of the plots after you beat the story mode. Like the Helicopter chases and such.

3. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Trying to get the orbs around the statue of Liberty is very annoying, I've managed to get 2 and they were both flukes.

4. Lukes_Lightsaber

Lukes_Lightsaber Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Why is everything so tiny in this game. Spidey is like 2 inches tall. I don't like those red dots showcasing where the enemies are. It's hard to land on a speeding truck. The web controls suck sometimes.

5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Where is the FC? I asked how to get to the Statue of Liberty after you beat the alien, orb thing, and they said go to the FC. Any ideas?

6. portman_is_so_fine

portman_is_so_fine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Try checking the posts people give you when you ask a question, i.e. Bart's post.

It's a part of New York, right next to the Financial District.

7. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Wow. I'm hearing about all this awesomeness, and then Night says the PC version's different? That blows! :(

-Paul

8. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Yeah, the PC Version is "simplified". Shame too, because I'm finally getting a decent PC. :(

9. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    Gah...this game is annoying me... It doesnt have a marker for where I should go, and im having an extremly hard time tying to find the apartnment... I must have checked every building by now...

-Mace-

10. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Trying to get the orbs around the statue of Liberty is very annoying, I've managed to get 2 and they were both flukes.

I can get them destroyed, just get close to them, jump in the air, and attack wildly. That should bring you close to them so you can attack. But defeating the brain is the part I'm having trouble with. Any suggestions for that?

11. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Mace: There should be a blue marker telling you where to go right after you get back to Manhattan. If it doesn't appear, then I'm afraid that your game may be glitchy and that you may have to restart the chapter all over again. Do you have any other previous savegame slots?

Obi-Wan: When going into the brain, activate "Spider-Reflex" to slow down things enough so you can leap over the spinning blade and attack the brain leisurely. Just whack it a few times and you're done.

12. Vader_vs_Maul

Vader_vs_Maul Jedi Master star 3

Dec 4, 2003
    So I read in the manual that you gotta press Z and start to get to the map. Now that I think of it I recall Bruce mentioning it at the beginning, but I wasn't paying attention.

13. Lukes_Lightsaber

Lukes_Lightsaber Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    It's the back button to get the map.

I found the Activision building last night. It's in Times Square.

14. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Just found some of Vultures feathers on the building you beat him at in the first game, thats cool :p

15. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    what building is that? where is it?

16. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    i think it's the Chrysler building.

i found those the first day.

Now that I think of it I recall Bruce mentioning it at the beginning, but I wasn't paying attention.

see, always listen to the Bruce man.

has anyone else found the hint marker where he gets a phone call? that was pretty funny.

i do think that the story was way short. it could have been longer, instead of the 50,000 hero points at the end of the game. oh well.

17. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Then there's the marker where he eats a sandwich again. And another marker where he says "I got nothing more to say except that I get paid by the line. I just made $60 bucks. Nyah-hah-hah". Genius stuff.

The game gets pretty old, pretty quick once you beat the story missions. I thought that doing all the challenges and finding all the secret and skyscraper markers would unlock cool stuff but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I guess it's worth keeping only if every once in awhile you feel like playing Spidey flying over NYC, beating up the random thug or rescuing the random lost balloon. Right now I think I'll trade in my copy to rack up some credits for Halo 2 or Fable...if they ever come out. :p

18. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Dec 26, 2001
    I went all over the Chrysler Building and couldn't find any of Vulture's feathers. :(

One of my favorite things to do in the game is swing under the bridge to Roosevelt Island. I don't know why, I just think It's cool.

I did all the Hint Markers I could find, but I didn't get any cool ones. :(

I must buy this game!!

19. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    I heard that after you find all the skyscraper and secret tokens that you can go to the spidey store in the garment district and get alternate Spidey costumes. I don't know if it works I havn't found all of them.

20. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Dec 26, 2001
    The manhole in front of the pizza parlor looks a little abnormal. I wonder if the Lizard rumor is true... [face_mischief]

21. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    hmm...sounds interesting, i'll have to check it out.

22. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    I don't see any manhole in front of the pizza place. Is it directly in front or just near?

23. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    I don't think there is any more secrets. :(

24. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Dec 26, 2001
    It's not directly in front of it. If you're standing in front of the parlor, it's in the street on the... right side. It's gold colored and says NYC Sewer on it, I think. I didn't see any other manholes, it's possible I missed them but I doubt it.

25. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    you missed them. i saw another one just like it less than a block away. unless you can just jump into any man hole, i don't think that's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.