main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Hey spiderman 2 comes out in about two weeks and i was wondering if we could go see as a group, possibly the next meeting. tell us what yall think about the idea

2. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
  3. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    I'll go with you. I saw the first one with my daughter, but she is away for the summer at here mom's. I'm up for a fun movie experience.

The Grand?

4. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    I for one have never done anything with the group so I would, love to be able to go with Fanforce Acadiana. However, I don't think we should wear stormtrooper armor, we might appear a bit out of place.

5. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
  6. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    hell yeah at the grand. that is the best movie theater in town. we should go see episode III there and have fan day there.

7. ArtisticJedi

Nov 5, 2002
    Wait dudes, The Grand? Are we talking about the one in Baton rouge, by coursey blvd. or is there one in Lafayette?

8. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    there is one in lafayette. it is where the old Super Store used to be. this doesn't have to be an official meeting, just wanted to know if anyone was interested in seeing it.

9. ArtisticJedi

Nov 5, 2002
    well in that case i might be able to get out there and meet up with the group.

10. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Depending on when ya'll go, i'll show up if i dont have to be at work

11. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    If that is in BR than I would not be able to go.

To far with an 8 mth. old. and I doubt I could get anyone to watch her for us. :(

12. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    JEDI-SOLO Lafayette now has a Grand theatre.

13. Ubigod

Ubigod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 16, 2003
    If I am on shore I will go, Some one told me that you get get Hurricanes and other such tasty alcoholic beverages there. Anyone know if there is some truth to this statement?

Ubigod

14. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    if they have a midnight feature, do yall want to go to that one or to one later in the day?

15. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    The Grand 16 has a midnight feature for Spidey 2, but they do not have online ticketing so i guess you will have to go to the theater or call in advance to get your ticket. Im goin to that one. If anyone wants to join me they can, if you can't we can still go see it during the day.

16. theta_q

theta_q Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2003
    Yeah I think Spiderman 2 is gonna rock - I'll keep an eye for the fanforce at the theater and hope i run into you guys!

17. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    Wicket..What day will you be there at the Grand to see Spiderman 2? I am working around 6 days a week (yuck) some weeks. If you, and hopefully, other members are attending, I would like to know the day everyone is going.

18. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    like i said in my recent post, i will be going to the midnight feature tuesday night. on wednesday it would be best for to see it after 5pm.

19. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    i got my ticket for the midnight feature, see yall there if yall or coming to the midnight feature.

20. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I may be able to go after 6PM on Wed. My car is broken, so I would need a ride.

If I think about it, Tuesday night, and am not too tired, I might call ya to see if you can pick me up.

21. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    Swampsurfer, you might want to get your ticket ASAP, they might sell out. I would call the theater to see if you can reserve a ticket via phone. If others are goin wed., I work that night until 8, so after 9 would be fine with me.

22. Bakh-tor_01

Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Gotta work till midnight in BR so i wont be there. :(

Ya'll have fun

23. ArtisticJedi

Nov 5, 2002
    Sorry Chaps, i won't be able to go to the Spidey flick on account that I am leaving for my summer vactaion then.

However, i would like to point out that I am contemplating on attending the midnight show at united artists in Baton Rouge.

Is any one else doing this?
    Maybe the Baton Rouge members could get together?

24. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    hey swampsurfer, you called? i am going to the midnight feature at the grand. give me a buzz tonight or tomorrow afternoon if you are coming.

25. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    man that movie was awesome, go see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.