main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man Rpg

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mertroid, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Mertroid? Where are you? lol...I know your here somewhere...

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Carnage watched her run away. "Yawn. This isn't a challenge. My dear old dad could even catch her." He then shot up to the skies and began swinging after her. He eventually went ahead of her and dropped down. "The buck stops here, Missy!" He then made spikes out of his hands. "One more stunt like that and I get Red-head-kabob."

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane's eyes were wide and he had backed her up into a corner of the alleyways. Eyes filled with fear she tried backing up more but she couldn't.

"Help someone!" she managed to get out softly instead of a loud scream.

She was terrified and looked upon the figure that had his hands in spike shapes.

Tag: Carnage and Spider-Man

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: There you are Mertroid, I was wondering where should I go with my post from here?

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Suddenly from above, the streak of red shown through the sky scrapers of this metropolis. It was spider-man, he looked down, seeing Mary Jane in trouble. He swung down without any thought, and kicked Carnage to the ground.

?Hey ugly!? he said towards Carnage as he landed on both of his feet in a crouch type position, he quickly looked over to Mary Jane, ?Are you alright?? he asked in a tone of the hero.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OC:/b] I am not sure exactly where to take my story form there...I just want it to happen faster so that my character the Green Goblin an come in...

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane looked upon Spider-Man and was about to say she was until she saw Carnage standing up behind him.

"Watch out!" she cried out as she saw Carnage about to swipe at Spider-Man.

Running from the corner she headed up to the rooftops of the building in the alleyways. Being above the two of them she knew she would have to do something. As she saw them battle, she had taken off her shoes and thrown them at her. She couldn't do much but she couldn't see Spider-Man injured by Carngae. Running the building tops the headed back down the staircases, looking up to see if he was coming.

Tag: Carngage/Spider-Man

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I see how it is, ignore my question...lol

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Ahh, there you are Spider! Get ready to DIE! Cuz, I want to see you bleed! HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!" Carnage laughed in the way of a maniacal killer. He lept into the air and came in behind Spider-Man. Transforming his left fist into a giant mallet as he did so. Once landed he brought his arm up and, gathering speed and force, came down towards Spider-Man.

TAG Spider-Man

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane had gone down the staircase and was back down to ground level. Eyes wide with terror she watched Carnage sweep Spider-Man into a wall. Running towards Carnage she tried to get her arm back.

Tag: Carnage

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Whoa!? Spider-Man shouted, as he saw the mallet, he quickly extended his arm up, shooting out strong thick webbing, he recoiled it and flew upward, he swung around to the ground.

?What do you want?!? he shouted towards Carnage.

Tag: Carnage

12. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    "Isn't it obvious? I want to kill! And you're at the top of my list!" Spider-man then shot out ten tentacles, each grabbing at one of Spider-Man's appendages.

OOC: Oh, and your webbing isn't very useful against Carnage's symbiote. Basically, he and Venom are only vulnerable to fire and sonic sounds.

TAG Spider-Man.

13. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Oh sure!? shouted Spider-man out, then muttered: ?They always want to kill me.....?

Spider-man tried to jump out of the way of Carnage?s tentacles (I assume his), they grabbed at Spider-man?s leg, seconds before he was going to swing to safety, Spider-Man fell to the ground, at the momentary mercy of his nemesis.

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: That's it! I am not waiting any longer, I am going to just say from now on I am the Green Goblin already, this way I know almost where I am to go from there, lol, and I can inally do cool things...

IC: Suddenly and expolsion could be seen through the walls of the building. Through the smoke and flames a voice could be discerned. It was that of the Green Goblin.

Tag: Mertroid, BarSimpson-SithLord, & Jedi_Daniel

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane whipped her head around as she had stood up after being flung back by Carnage. Looking up towards the buildings she saw fire not far from them. She had heard the explosion and wondered what was going on. Mary Jane watched in horror with Carnage fighting Spider-Man. She wanted there something to do.

Tag: Spider-Man, Carnage, The Green Goblin

OOC: I am going to be more than one character, I'll be The Black Cat and some other characters if I have to be :D

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Spider-man looked up at the Green Goblin flying down,

?What is this?? shouted Spider-man to himself, ?Open house for killing me??

The distraction of the Green Goblin allowed Spider-man to slip away from the deadly grip of which Carnage held him. He jumped up, kicking... or at least tried to kick Carnage out of the way.

Tag: Oh I wonder who....

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Green Goblin quickly flew in through the hole in which he had made for himself and turned towards Spider Man.
    "I'm sorry did I crash the party?"

Tag: Mertroid, BartSimpson-SithLord, & Jedi_Daniel

18. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?What do you want you big ugly green flying freak?!? Spider-man was slightly annoyed at all the new comers. He then jumped up, swinging on a web, then kicking the Green Goblin of his flying thing.

Tag: There?s like 3 other people here, I wonder who.

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Your head..." the Green Goblin chuckled as he shot a disk towards Spder Man.

Tag: Mertroid, BartSimpson-SithLord, & Jedi_Daniel

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I hope you realize the Green Goblin is no longer on his flying dealy.

IC: Spider-man jumped dodging the disk as it flew inches from the top of his head. He landed on the ground below. He then shouted out:

?So why exactly do you want me dead??

Tag: Your it!

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Carnage, recovered from the instant heat and brought his tentacles in on Green Goblin's glider. He ripped the thing in two and turned toward the two nemisis fighting. He then turned to Mary Jane, and shot out tentacles, capturing her and drawing her in. "If I can't have Spider, you'll have to do. But I want your death to be a tad bit more private. So off we go!" He then used his symbiote to grab onto a building and used it, like webbing, to pull himself up and swing through the New York skyline. All the while, carrying Mary Jane.

TAG Mary Jane, Spider-Man, Green Goblin.

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Spider-man looked up, ?Way to go you big green stupid head! Now I have to fight you, AND go get Mary Jane...?

Spider-Man flipped around, shooting his webbing at the Green Goblin, he swung very times around his green opponent, momentarily entangling in the thick webbing.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Its not my fault you can't make sure the guys dead..." The green Goblin replied, as he jumped into the air kicking Spider Man down.

Tag: Spider-Man

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Spider-Man landed on his feet, in a crouch position, ?Why do you want me dead again? Aren?t you going to say something about joining sides, etc, etc??

Tag: You Green-Everlasting-Gobstoper.

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Join me?" Green Goblin began, "No, your a poor example of what I am searching for. Your just another obsticle in my path."

Tag: hmm...I wonder who now? perhaps the ugly spider hanging...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.