main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man Rpg

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mertroid, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OO: Okay, allow me to post...lol

IC: The Cameleon stood admist the shadows watching as the Gren Goblin faded, dying on impact.
    "Fool," he whispered, "he was too quick in his actions, but I shall not be so..."

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Oh good. lol :D

The Black Cat had left Mary Jane and leaped out the window. Shooting out a metal claw from her wrist she had gone to the burning building where Spider-Man was. The two symbiotes were still there. Crashing in a window the Black Cat found the victims were choking on smoke. Picking up two of them she brought them out the window.
    "Wait here," she said as she went back in to get the other citizens.
    While going in she found the symbiotes surrounded by flames. The Black Cat knew she couldn't leave them there. After saving the other two citizens she went in to get them.
    "Let me help you," she said as she was in front of them now.

Tag: Carnage/Venom

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Carnage had recovered from the flame when the sudden burst of cold air came from the Black Cat entering the building. Using the opening himself, he escaped into the night.

With all the commotion, Venom finally regained conciousness himself and could see the Black-Cat. "Cat....where's Carnage....You have.....to help me......get out....so I can....get him."

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon sat atop the a building watching as the planet fire spread.
    "Soon Spider-Man, soon..."

5. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Who's Who? cause I want to join.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: I'm Mary Jane and the Black Cat, Jedi_Daniel is Spider-Man and Bart is Carnage and Venom. Stridarious is the chameleon.

The Black Cat nodded to Carnage.
    "I'll help you," she said as she started to look for Venom with Carnage.

Tag: Carnage

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Yep I play a invisible person almost. Now you see me, now you don't...lol

8. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I got it all figured out, I don't know who I want to be but here are the choices.

Good Guys:
    Black Panther
    DeadPool
    DareDevil
    IronMan

Bad Guys:
    Kingpin
    Juggernaut
    shocker
    scorpion

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Oh be Scorpion, oh thatsounds so cool Jodo-Fett, come on be him...lol

10. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    I guess, tho I wanted a good guy too or I don't know, I guess I'll be Scorpion, Should I be a good guy too or just Scorpion.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, be both a good guy and a bad guy.

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Scorpion is a villain, and maybe you should just be him. :D

13. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Why, I like deadpool.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay just do whatever then.Okay I'm continuing the story.

Running around the rubble and fire of the burning building. She lifted up barrels and threw them, looking for Venom. As she lifted up all sorts of materials she found Venom caught underneath a beam.

"I found him," she called over to Carnage.

Tag: Carnage

15. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: You guys are confusing me, whats happening and how come I get the feeling Carnage and Venom are good guys?

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: They're bad but Carnage just wants help to find his comrad. Then they'll go back to being bad and all. :D
    The ways of the villain. lol [face_devil]

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Can someone please introduce my character into your guys story? I do not want to just run in there, but kinda be transitioned in. :)

18. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Ya me too

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay I'll do that later. :)

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Thanks! :) that is greatly appreciated. In the mean time I will post my character doing something, lol.

IC: Looking off into the distance the Chamelon watched as the plants flames rose high above the horizen.
    "Soon, Spider-Man and his precious girl will be at my hands, begging for death." The Chamelon chuckled.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The Black Cat and Carnage had taken an arm of Venom's and started heading out slowly to get him out for he was injured badly and moving fast would hurt him more. Rubble fell from the ceiling of the plant and some explosions occurred. All had eventually gotten out. Getting back far from the plant a great explosion happened. Fire and smoke rose in the air. Looking back, the Black Cat had then seen Spider-Man on the rooftops, watching. She knew he let her do the job. Setting Venom down she then started to leave. She hadn't said anything to Carnage but just a nod from her head.

Meanwhile Mary Jane had just been resting and letting her arm heal. The pain had been going away and she was much better. Mary Jane hoped everyone was alright from the explosion for she saw it on the news.

Tag: Spider-Man/ Carnage/ Venom

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: *looks down at his watch* hmm...maybe I shall wait about 30 mins. before I join in. [face_laugh]

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Heading Spider-Man's way, the Black Cat ended with a somersault in the air and then in a knelt position. Putting a hand on his shoulder she looked at him.
    "Thanks," she said as she then caressed his face and leaped off, swinging off again.

Mary Jane had walked out to her balcony and waited for Spider-Man to come. She crossed her arms over her chest and let the wind blow through her hair. She looked a fright and was shivering from everything.

Tag: Spider-Man

24. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    In the darkest shadows a figure lurked, darting from shadow to shadow on the tops of roofs and buildings, he stood just in sight of Mary Jane, he watched her on the balcony from across the road in the shadows that hid him from sight.

Tag: Anyone evil and Mary Jane

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Okay, can someone PLEASE! get me into this story, I am getting bored. lol [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.