Spider-Man Rpg

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Mertroid, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Who's your character?
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I'll get you started.

As the Black Cat had gone through the city to see if the damsel in distress was alright. As she did she had seen a figure on the rooftops watching her and Spider-Man. She recognized who it was and then swung around to creep up on him. It was the chameleon. He was in his normal form and not someone else.

"What's he up to? I can't let him get to Mary Jane," she said as she leaped up the building.
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Turning quickly around, he noticed the Black Cat walking up towards him.
    "Ah..I see, so we meet agian...this time though, you cannot preveil..."

Tag: Mertroid
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Oh I'll stop you," the Black Cat snarled as she started to attack.

Tag: Stridarious
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jumping into the air, The Chameleon kicked the Black Cat down onto the floor, and spun around watching as she hit te ground.
    "Don't you wish that Spider-man were here?" The Chameleon chuckled.

6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "No, but I know you do," the Black Cat whipped around and had tackled down the Chameleon and a swipe of her claws caused injury to his chest.

Tag: Chameleon
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The Chameleon screamed as he felt her nails go in deep. Then kicked her off and rolled towards a large fan, which sat ontop of the building. Slowly but surely, The Chameleon took on its color and disappered.
    Once the Black Cat came near, he quickly changed back and kicked her to the floor. Then, jumped ontop of her, holding her there.
    "You're going to regret ever meeting me!" The Chameleon chuckled, still holding her down.

8. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Black Cat glared up at him and some of the blood from him dripped down her black, form-fitting suit. Flipping him over she then gave him a blow in the face with her fist and blood splattered from his jaw.
    "Why should I regret? It's more like a pleasure of knowing you," she grinned as she then pulled out a chrome colored knife from her boot and moved in.

Tag:Stridarious
  9. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Something large landed behind Black cat as a huge green tail started to wrap itself around her and tighten, it was fulled wrapped around het upper legs to her shoulders, she was lifted off of the ground.
    Scorpion came out of the shadows as his tail held Black cat there. "Nice to see you again Black Cat.: Scorpion said as he looked over at Chameleon and turned back to her.

Tag: Stridarious and Mertroid
  10. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Black Cat struggled in the Scorpions tail, trying to get an arm free so she would be able to stab his tail.
    "Scorpion...suprise suprise," she said as she then looked at the Chameleon who had then turned into her form.
    "Leave Mary Jane and Spider-Man alone, give them a break," she said as she kept struggling and looked down at Scorpion.

Tag: Jodo-Fett/ Stridarious
  11. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Scorpion smirked, "You can Go Chameleon, I can handle her." Scorpion brought black cat face to face with them as his tail tighten around black cat, "Sorry for Inconvenience, but its for your safety." Scorpion didn't want to hurt black cat even tho they were enemies, Scorpion had a soft side for black cat.

Tag: Mertroid / Stridarious
  12. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Walking away he stopped.
    "NO!",he screamed, as he ran in The Scorpin's direction kicking him to the ground allowing The Black Cat down.
    "I share my victory with no one!"

Tag: Mertroid & Jodo-Fett
  13. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Scorpion got up, he leaped away from Chameleon and Black Cat. "Chameleon what has gotten into you, we were allies." he growled as he prowled towards Chameleon, he turned to look at Black Cat. "You can Go Black Cat, my business is with him." In an instant Scorpions tail whipped at Chameleon with fast speed as Scorpion lunge at him and grabbed him, picking him off of the ground. "Victory is what you want!" he growled as he tighten his tail around Chameloen more and more, he was face to face with him. "Victory is worth more than me? At that cost I might as well join Spider-man and her." he growled.

Tag: Mertroid & Stridarious
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Looking about the air slowly began to leave his body.

15. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Black Cat looked up as she saw the two of them argue. Backing away she still stayed. Standing up she turned around and then took one last glance back at the two people fighting. Leaping off the building top with her hair flying she was off.

Tag: Someone

16. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Scorpion growled as he let go of Chameleon and backed off, He glanced at Black Cat then Chameleon, his tail moved back and forth, he was crouched down.

Tag: Stridarious / Mertroid
  17. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Black Cat had been leaping from building top to building top, heading to see if MJ was safe and then off to look for Spider-Man. She hadn't seen him since the fire in the plant. Her form-fitting outfit reflected the skyscrapers and sunlight, her hair was flying in the air. Landing in a knelt position, she then saw MJ was fine.
    Turning away she was off again and to look for Spider-Man.

Tag: Anyone
  18. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    quickly rolling to the edge of th building he jumped down and into a lower level window. Once inside he ran down to the bottom floor and continued to chase The Black Cat.
    "She'll lead me to Mary Jane..." The Chameleon chuckled as he ran.

19. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Scorpion ran after Chameleon who knew where Black cat was going, tho Scorpion had visited Mary Jane easlier, just to check up on her, who never saw him.

Scorpion was jumping two buildings at once, with the help of his scorpion tail.

Tag: Mertroid & Stridarious
  20. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Black Cat journeyed through the city, looking for the web-crawling hero. Mary Jane was all fine and she had gone after a while for she was resting. As she went through the city, the hero she was looking for sat there on a building top.

Tag: Someone
  21. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jumping down from behind her the Chameleon grabbed her and brought her to the floor.
    "Now I've got you pretty little kitty, and there is nothing you can do to stop me from getting Spider-Man." The Chameleon chuckled as he held her arms back, with her face looking up towards him.

22. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    From afar on a building roof top, Scorpion crouched and watched Chameleon grab Black cat, he would make his move, but he waited to see what would happen.

Tag: Mertroid and Stridarious
  23. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Holding the Black cat down The Chameleon looked down into her eyes.
    "Now, we can do this many ways, but if you are kind and tell me where Mary Jane is, I can let you go, however if you do not help, I will have to bring you along, and trust me here, I do not like to carry more weight then is needed." The Chameleon whispered, making sure that the Scorpin was no where nearby to here it.

24. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: *punchs Stridarious* its Scorpion! Get it right buddy.
  25. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I am sooo sorry *holds his bleeding face* That was un-needed...Fine, I give you those who feel I have butchered their names in the past to punch me...*Notices a million people come running at him [face_shocked] * Um....EEEEEKKKK!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.