main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man Rpg

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mertroid, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon sat there, his eyes wide open rady to catch Mary Jane if she ran. His hands holding tightly onto a knife which hung from his waist.
    "Now, I know Spider-Man will be here soon, and trust me my dar the sooner the better." The Chameleon chuckled, pulling out his bladed knife to sharpen it.

Tag: Mertroid

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    MJ shuddered at the sight of the knife that the Chameleon pulled out. Looking away she breathed, hoped, and waited for she wanted to get out of here.

Tag: Stridarious

Meanwhile the Black Cat had gone to MJ's to see if everything was alright of if the webbed hero had come and she noticed that she was gone. Leaping out the window she started to look for MJ, her hair flying behind her as she looked upon the city.
    "Spider you better get here," she said as she landed on building tops and leaped around.

Tag: Spider-Man

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Soon sleep came upon the Chameleon and he stood and walked over to Mary Jane and placed hand-cuffs at her hands.
    "Now, you can no where without me knowing about it first." The Chameleon chuckled as he stood laid his head back agianst the wall and twired his knife back into its side pocket.

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    MJ sat there and stared. Her back was against a metal pole and she then looked up to the moon for night had fallen now. MJ just kept hoping for Spider-Man or someone to come.

The Black Cat was swooping through the building tops and checked out many old and broken down areas, looking for MJ.
    "Come on Spider I need your help," she said as she walked through the alleyways and headed over by the water.

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon looked over to Mary Jane and replied in a raspy voice.
    "You know he's not comin' right? I mean, what does he care about you? Nothing! He has the entire world to save, not just one puny girl!"

tag: Mertroid

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "You don't know much about me then," MJ grinned at the Chameleon and then looked away from him.

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon garbbed for Mary Janes hand and violently pulled her towards him.
    "I know enough..." The Chameleon replied as he squeezed her hand tightly in anger.

8. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
  9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Then tossed her back agianst the wall and stared at her.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    MJ looked at him calmly. Her hand hurt from him squeezing it hard. Her head hit the back of the wall and she stared at him. A little light-headed she was now but she wasn't going to let that get past her.

Meanwhile the Black Cat had heard things going on, landing on a building top and looking down she saw MJ and the Chameleon there.
    "MJ," she said softly as she then thought of a plan up in her head to get MJ out of there.

OOC: Okay we need a new Spider-Man for Daniel has left us so someone can be him if they want for we need the main hero here. :)

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I can play two characters :)

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay but we'll wait and see if any other people who don't have a part volunteer to be Spider-Man. If not then you can play Spider-Man. :)

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Okay sounds cool :)

IC: The Chameleon slowly closed his eyes and drifted asleep, holding tightly onto his knife with one hand, and his other at his side.

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    MJ just sat there staring around. Looking up she saw a figure in black looking down inside. MJ then realized it was the Black Cat.
    The Black Cat looked down inside and waited until the Chameleon would be in a deep sleep until trying to rescue MJ. She then waved a hand for MJ to look another direction just in case.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Suddenly jumping up, the Chameleon saw he Black Cat staring at Mary Jane.
    He chuckled slightly then brought out his knife ready to attack The Black Cat.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The Black Cat had then leaped in and broke the glass at the top of the roof. The glass came crashing down and she swung down to the Chameleon. Knocking the Chameleon down, she ran over to MJ and sliced the ropes and turned to face the villain that was on the ground.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Grinning, The Chameleon stood and whipped out his knife and lunged at The Black Cat.

18. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
  19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The Black Cat moved stealthly and dodged the Chameleon's first blow. Running and leaping up with her leg extended out she knocked him down.
    Landing in a knelt position, she then moved in with her claws out.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...I guess they are right, Cats do have nine lives and despite my ttempts to rid myself of you, you seem to always return." The Chameleon chuckled.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "You haven't destroyed any of my lives so what are you talking about? And you've only got one and it's surely not to last long," she commented as she flipped over to him and knocked him back down.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon fell back onto his back and laughed.
    "You are some cat, mind if I give you a trim?" The Chameleon chuckled as he grabbed his knife and swiped his knife acrossed her chst.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The Black Cat brought her hand quickly to her chest as then blood started to run somewhat. The cut wasn't as bad as the Chameleon probably wanted it to be. The Black Cat then had attacked and swiped her claws across the Chameleon's face and attacked once again.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon winced in pain and holding his face kicked the Black Cat from off him.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    The Black Cat flipped over and hit the ground hard. Standing up she wiped the blood running from the corner of her mouth. Glaring at the Chameleon she pulled out a knife and was going to finish this once and for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.