main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Spider-Man: Way Of The Hero (Non-SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Spider-Man_Movie, May 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Harry dogded. But then he heard Spidey asking for help. That voice sounded so familiar.... It sounded a bit like Pete. It can't be! Harry threw another pumkin bomb.

2. Kendu_Knight

Kendu_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    The Scarlet Spider hit a bus. He stuck to the side of the bus. He shot a web-line at Bone-Saw's leg and stuck the other end to the back of the bus. He then swung off to face the Goblin with Spider-Man and Iron Man.

TAG: Jango313, Spider-Man_Movie, plokoon480

3. Spider-Man_Movie

Spider-Man_Movie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Spider-Man dodged the pumpkin bomb and landed on the glider. He wrapped his arms around the Green Goblin's neck. "I don't know how your alive, but either way you're going down," Spider-Man-Man said as he kept hold of the Goblin.

TAG: Jango 313

4. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Bone-saw
    ( eyes widen )

"looks like Bone-saw's going for a ride"

( The bus draggs him four blocks to the next stop, over pot holes, and passed manny surprissed pedestrians )

"Looks like this is my stop"

( uses pocket knife to cut himself free, then walks to emergency room to get first aid and stop the bleeding )

"Lets call this one a tie since you left in the middle spider boy, OOOHHH YEEAAAHHH!!! "

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Harry took the hit and got up.

"Spider-Man, you caused the death of someone very important to me," Harry said. "I will not let you get away with this!"

Harry dived at Spidey and punched him.

6. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Bone-saw
    (Bone-saw Mcgraw enters the E.R. and while he is there being bandaged. he asks the doctor for :
    Expiremental Gamma radiation, laser, heat vision, a metal skeleton, Bionic limbs, super speed
    A giant robot suit, A big saw that could be grafted to his arm, if he could be bittin by any radio-active animals, regeneration, stretchy limbs or stone skin.

The doctor explains that he is not a "Mad Doctor" and realy only has bandages and flu-shots. ( and no, they are not mutant flu-shots,) and besides Bionics and expiremental radiation are not covered by your H.M.O.
    But he gives Bone-saw the name of a doctor who worked for Norman Ozborn, and who was fired when Harry took over and started down sizing.
    Bone-saw takes the name and number and go's back out on to the street, looking for crime to fight, or whom ever.

7. The_Ultimate_Fett

The_Ultimate_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2002
    Scorpion sat in the darkness.
    "He took the best one!" Scorpion said to himself. Scorpion took the next one. He sped off. "Let's see what this can do."

8. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Iron Man went to Spider-Man's aid. The goblin punched Spidey in the stomach. Iron Man flew behind him and wrapped his arm around the Goblin's neck. He pressed a button on his finger tip that made a huge knife come out of Iron Man's hand, right in front of the Green Goblin's face.
    "Move and your dead, Goblin."

9. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Dead, am I?" Harry asked Iron Man. "My helmet protect me from things like this!"

He jabbed Iron Man in the stomach, which hurt Harry himself and dived at Spidey again.

"You'll pay for what you did to Osborn!" He yelled. "That man was a genuis!"

10. Spider-Man_Movie

Oct 27, 2002
    "Wait a minute. You're not Norman Osborn?! Who are you?!" Spider-Man said as he quickly dodged The Green Goblin's dive.

11. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Bone-saw
    ( looks up to see Spider man, scarlet spider, green goblin, scorpion, Iron man and Hob goblin flying or swinging around)

" Am I the only one who can't fly ?
    Sooner or later one of these loosers will crash or fly to low then it's Bone-saw time and I'll snap into them like a slim jim. OOOHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!"

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "His replacement Spidey!" Harry yelled. "And his personal... friend."

He was carefull not to mention he was Harry Osborn.

13. Spider-Man_Movie

Oct 27, 2002
    "Friend? Really? I thought you might just be a big fan of his!" Spider-Man said landing on the edge of a building taking a Spider stance.

14. Kendu_Knight

Kendu_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    As the Green Goblin focused on Spider-Man, who was now perched on the side of a building, the Scarlet Spider did a cannonball kick into the Goblin's back.

TAG: Jango313, Spider-Man_Movie, plokoon480

15. The_Ultimate_Fett

The_Ultimate_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2002
    Scorpion came into the scene. It was hard to control the Craft, but his obsession with killing Spider Man drove him on. Scorpion stealthfully maneuvered behind Iron Man.
    Tag: Everyone at the scene.

16. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Bone-saw
    ( as far as Bone-saw knows everyone fighting is either a criminal or they are spider man, so he rips the head off a parking meter and throws it up into the the fray, hoping to damage a glider or just knock someone out)

" some ones flight's about to be cancelled, OOOOHHH YEEEAAAHHH!!"

TAG: the next person to post

17. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    ooc: So you are saying that Spiderman's battle with the HobGoblin in the movie was the first battle that he dealed with? Or is this going along with the TV show and then he fights with the HG in the movie and then it gets back to the TV show?

Because Venom and Carnage met before he fought with Hob-Goblin.

18. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    A man in a bright green suit that looked like a scorpion bumped a glider into Iron Man's back. He was not exepting the blow and his jets temporaraly malfunctioned and he fell to the ground. A large bulking man, the Bone Saw, cam at him.
    "Oh crap," he muttered slowly.

19. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Bone-saw
    "Time to clean the streets of costumed freaks"

( The parking meter head crashes to the ground along with Iron man who has jumped to his feet. Bone saw climbs on a car and dives off for a Super fly, Bone-saw Elbow Chop! aimed at Iron Man . THWAMM!
    and bone-saw sprains his arm)

Tag: Plokoon

20. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Harry stopped for a moment and saw the Scorpion on one of his prototype gliders.

"Hey!" he shouted, letting his goblin voice dissapear. "That's mine! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Then a parking meter hit the Scorp's glider and he fell. Harry looked and saw that the wrestler, Bone-Saw McGraw had hit it.

"Hey!" he shouted at the idiot. "Do you know how much time my father put into that?!"

Suddenly, Harry realised that he said "my father". Harry turned his head to Spidey who was staring at him. Whoops. He let his cover slip.

TAG: Spider-Man_Movie

21. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    The bone saw went back in pain as he hit Iron Man. Iron man pushed him into the car with his arm and flew back into the air to see that the Scorpion had left. Time to take the Goblin all by my self, he thought, heading towards the green-suited freak.

22. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Bone-saw
    ( climbs out of car, much to the releif of the driver)

" I guess Iron girl ain't man enughf to stand and fight with the bone saw. "
    " how about you Green Lobster ?"

( Bone-saw runs over and close-lines Scorpion. WHAM! )

TAG: The_Ultimate_Fett

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Bank One Building

The Hobgoblin came screaming in on his glider, breaking through the glass on the front of the building. With a loud, maniacal laugh, he threw an atom pumpkin bomb and obliterated half the people in the lobby, before landing infront of the safe. As the manager came running at him, Hobgoblin unsheathed a knife and threw it. The man fell backward as his forward momentum was lost from the knife catching him between his eyes. "With weapons like these, I don't need you idiots." He said as he attached a pumpkin bomb to the safe and hopped on his glider. He flew back as the bomb exploded, ripping apart the safe. With another laugh, he flew into the safe to gather his money...

TAG Anybody.

24. Spider-Man_Movie

Oct 27, 2002
    "Oh damn!" Spider-Man yelled out. "Harry?! What the hell are you doing?!"

25. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "How do you do-?"

Something just clicked in Harry's head. All the excuses.... The wierd stuff. Peter?

"So you figured it out, as I did for you...."

He smiled in his mask.

"Peter...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.