main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spiderdevil's Hatred Corner

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Spiderdevil, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    OK, I think it's safe to say this thread is dead. Please stop drawing my attention to it with your insignificant posts. Either post something good or let it die.

I have spoken.

2. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    @Tugs on barn's robe@

Here are the human brains you wanted... they belong to a mister A.B. Normal. [face_plain]

heh heh heh

@Snort@

You can make your 'soul mate' now master... :p

3. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    You'd better call Yoda...

4. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    Eek. [face_shocked]

Ups thread then runs away...

5. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    I dislike peprica and am highly intolerant of people with "May 02" anywhere near their names. I one time banned ten people for using the letter "e" in a post. Fourteen IP bans have been layed on six people who refused to post in threads of my creation! I have demoted a dozen moderators and erased them from your collective memory!!!

I am the Eagle-King! BOW your head!

6. Spiderdevil

Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    I hate when LB misspells and misquotes. ;)

It's "paprika."

"I am the eagle-king of all I survey! I am become Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds!"

7. Lord Bane

May 26, 1999
    It wasn't a direct quote, the eagle king part. Geez.

8. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Ooh, a bit touchy, aren't we? ;)

9. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Dangerous and disturbing, your conversation is.

10. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Dangerous and disturbing is my middle name.

11. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Well, since I HATE it when people use obscure references that only a few people will understand, I'll share this with LB (and if he doesn't get it, he can officially stop calling himself a fan ;) )

Contact me I'm no Darth Vader,
    Can't you see that I'm no stranger,
    Call to me when you're in danger!

I'm your penetration guru...etc.

12. barnsthefatsith

barnsthefatsith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2001
    Oh, and LB, could you please rename the icon I am using to 'Darth Tyranus - Sith Lord'. I'm sure you can see that it is more appropriate than 'Count Dooku - Sith Lord'

13. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
  14. audio_karate

audio_karate Jedi Master star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    I hate that I more than likely will be deprived of the window seat (on both planes) for the 8+ hours when I fly back to Ohio on the 11th of this month. And I hate that Oxford will probably be unfairly humid, as always. Yes.

15. MrEmh

MrEmh Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 1999
    Well, I'm driving in my Explorer for five hours, but I can handle that. ;)

16. audio_karate

Jul 23, 2001
    Considering that driving, especially for consecutive hours and by myself, is not one of my favourite tasks, I don't envy you. :)

I'm still clinging to the vague hope that someone out there will drop their place in International Law (or one of several other courses I'm dying to take but cannot because they're all capped) so that I may then register for it in their stead. But no. Looks like it's not going to happen, and I should probably hurry and register my remaining 3 hours before all of my alternate options are capped.

17. JediMasterBigHungry

JediMasterBigHungry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    Well I am back to find that nobody has posted on this board since 8/7 so I guess I will not be on here anymore.

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Gutten tag,

I am Senator CmdrMitthrawnuruodo of the Imperial Lounge from the EU Senate here to invite you to appoint a Senator to represent your thread in the EU Senate.

The appointed Senator can also have one Primary Aide who takes his/her place in the EUS when they're gone (cannot be a Senator), and, if he/she wishes, a Secondary Aide.

One last thing, the appointed Senator needs to Private Message Senator lexu of his/her representation and who is his/her Primary Aide and/or Secondary Aide.

Danke,
    Senator Mitth

19. Lord Bane

May 26, 1999
    Remember the Devil.

20. Lord Bane

May 26, 1999
    Damn thread errors. Damn newbies causing damn thread errors!

21. audio_karate

Jul 23, 2001
    2002-02-02 - 2:53 p.m.

Oi. I've come to the astounding (and, in a way, frightening) conclusion that I could live entirely alone, immersed solitarily in a world of literature and music. That is not to say that I wouldn't miss present family and past friends, but...

And it wouldn't be a sad existence, this world I'm conjuring. In fact, I don't think I'd mind it, much less loathe it; longing, however, would be an incorrect depiction of my feelings.

More and more, the places around me expose themselves as sanctuaries for the egotistical, ripe with charlatans and phonies. But the Holden Caulfield act is perhaps a bit much, n'est-ce que pas? Maybe I'm just an average, run-of-the-mill girl who finds solace in cynicism. Haha.

It's not that the people are inherently bad--only, that they seem oblivious to all that's out there, everything: the suffering, the beauty, the... vastness. Perhaps it's best to remain oblivious, though; the sheer enormity (of infinity) is, after all, ... panic-inducing? beautiful? frightening? hopeless?

Ah, me.

And yes, I've noticed that these entirely pointless rantings are completely amorphous, ambiguous pieces with absolutely no sense of... well, anything, but it's all that I choose to express for now, dammit!

And the laundry won't tend to itself.

(Incidentally, two of the courses I absolutely need to study are completely booked, and it looks more than hopeless for me. As I am now going to be a "Super Senior," I'm at least happy that I'll have a few "free" hours in which I may continue my trend of and penchant for enrolling in courses in no way germane to my majors or minors--and be in no way hindered, directly or indirectly, by it! :))

22. audio_karate

Jul 23, 2001
    My appeals to incurred parking tickets (wholly unmercifully issued) from the lovely officers of Oxford are still pending...

23. Lord Bane

May 26, 1999
    For a while, I couldn't get my capstone, ENG 460. They offer 32 spots per school year for the Creative Writing capstone, one class each semester. Well, there were so many of us left disenfranchised for next semester, that Dave Kajganich (butchered that last name) and Hardesty created a new section. Thankfully, they made sure I had a slot. :)

And Oxford cops suck royal redhawk ding dong. Can't abide the meter maids.

24. audio_karate

Jul 23, 2001
    I hear you about the lack of course availability, Bane. Solidarity, brother!

Incidentally, where is that other RedHawk? You know, the one whose thread this is?

25. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Fear not, my brethren! For I have not abandoned you!

Ah, I too have felt the sting of the real-time registration. Death to the Miami staff, I say. I don't know for sure when I'll be graduating, but I do know it won't be in May.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.