Spiderdevil's Hatred Corner

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Spiderdevil, Sep 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. audio_karate Jedi Master

star 3
    In addition to my habit of registering for courses not only because they are prerequisites for graduation or because they simply interest me, I find myself enrolling in irrelevant subjects just because. I've also tacked on another major, and I've yet to fill out the paperwork for my second minor.

In conclusion, I am most definitely not graduating in May 2004. Super Senior, that's what they'll call me.
  2. Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan

star 4
    So you've got a double major and a double minor? My hat's off to you. Best of luck with those studies.
  3. audio_karate Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks, though it truly is not as impressive as you're thinking. Both majors and minors are all correlated:

Majors - International Studies, Diplomacy & Foreign Affairs

Minors - German (Status: Complete), European Area Studies

And, as we're on the subject of registration... I've just bannerwebbed myself into an Italian Cinema course. I wanted to take intermediary French or elementary Italian or Chinese (Korean isn't offered, disappointingly, and I'm (vaguely) planning to study Japanese at my leisure years from now), but alas!--they were all capped or conflicted with my //must have// schedule. In conclusion, Miami raises my bloody blood pressure faultlessly.

4. Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh, you're not alone. Miami's so concerned with being in top shape for the bicentennial (which isn't for 7 more years, mind you) that they're losing focus on how to properly handle things right now.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.