main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

spiderman fanfilm The Kingpins Obsession post production started

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by joshuatucson, May 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshuatucson

joshuatucson Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2004
    We started post production this week and we are looking at a few months before release, if anyone knows of a place to get a 3d city let me know we need it for a few shots or email joshuatucson@msn.com

2. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    Is there a website for it?? If not...and no pictures...and no nothing else...why should we care? :D

And your icon is taken by Alron_Delzeen ;) *hugs his buddy* He my fwiend!!

3. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Sheesh Tech ... great words of encouragement there (not).
    At least he waited to post info until the film was in POST production. I believe a little slack can be cut here.

I will agree with Tech insofar as it would be nice to see a website with some production stills, production info or maybe even a teaser poster. Nevertheless, it's GREAT to see another superhero FanFilm in the works.

Looking forward to hearing more !!!

JediTAC

4. Chris Knight

Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff star 4 VIP

Jul 8, 1998
    Anyone who can put Kingpin on film and make him LOOK like Kingpin from the comics deserves to have Stan Lee himself cameo in it.

Good luck, can't wait to see it :)

5. joshuatucson

joshuatucson Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2004
    well first off we don't want to post anything on a website unlike alot of fanfilm makers they post a site or put screenshots, trailers on it and then the movie is trashed or they end up taking scenes out so just bare with us we will have it out with in a few months. So don't be so quick to pass judgement on something before getting facts we are still working on somethings and some reamps.

6. Darth_Brad03

Darth_Brad03 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    They are not "passing judgement"...it is just that sometimes we want to see something that shows the scope and scale of the film. The films mentioned here can often be anything from skilled crews with lots of resources, to a kid in his backyard with a Spidey Web-Blaster. I don't think it is asking too much to want to see some proof of the project's existence, or a little something for us to look forward to. Plus, if you are this far, you should not need to worry about your film getting trashed or falling through as you mentioned. Anyway, I look forward to the film...I hope post goes smoothly.

-Brad

7. master_Luke

master_Luke Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    Try on scifi3d forum at the request or on sites like 3dtotal, 3dcaffee of the3dstudio.
    And don't forget: Google is your friend!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.