main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spiderman knocked my red sox right off

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by beezel26, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I loved the movie. It knocked my spiderman Red Sox off.

it was good. And after watching what the NYers on the subway did for him it makes me glad I am a Yankee NYers are the best baby.

So what about next month. Any ideas

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Spider-man 2 was excellent. Unfortunately I am typing this message from a computer at a hospital desk after sneaking out of my room in the Critical Care Unit.

I was mugged after Jess dropped me off by my car. The crooks slashed my kneecaps out with box-cutters from underneath the automobile. I collapsed to the unforgiven asphalt while my head cracked off the ground.

They then proceeded to kick my senseless in the ribs. I have 5 broken ribs, a concussion, and a broken arm. The took the keys, entered the vehicle, and peeled off towards 87 North.

A kind citizen helped me--bless their heart--rise to my feet so I could call my parents. Big mess. Besides being encased in plaster, everythings OK. [face_peace] :)

<[-]> Saber

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Yankees stink. ;) It doesn't matter how many games they win, they'll still stink because their fans are obnoxious. I enjoy the Red Sox because while they may not be beating the Yankees, they're still a good team, and good baseball is fun to watch. Besides, you guys can have Manny and Pedro. I like Trot and V-Tek. ;)

Oh, and I don't believe you Micah. [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

4. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    I love to stick it to you every chance I can get Narundi.

I didnt know if you would get it or not.

But lets honest, you do the same to me all the time. Its just fun that way.

5. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    When have I done the same to you when it didn't follow you gloating about a Yankees victory?

It may take until I'm 80, but I will still be a Red Sox fan when they win the World Series and I'm going to be freaking happy on that day. It's not like the Red Sox are a poor ballclub either, financially, so it's not a lost cause.

Jae Angel

6. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Sorry, I was in a good mood. Dont worry Narundi You will be able to gloat. You did gloat a little bit last year if I recall and earlier this year as well. Just make it a little worse next time Boston wins.

7. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Once again, check your sources to see if dp4m wasn't already saying something negative before I said anything.

To be honest, in Game 6 of the ALCS I was chatting with him and we were both watching the ESPN.com play-by-play. I didn't gloat and try to make him feel miserable when my team won and instead celebrated with other fans of my team. I think you're making this stuff up, honestly, because you can't help but gloat. ;)

Jae Angel

8. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    [J.J.Jameson]Go get Jess here a violin :p [/J.J.]

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. You guys just can't drop it, and that makes you unbearable. It's not enough for you to win, but you have to be annoying about it too. [face_plain]

Jae Angel

10. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    Ok Jess, No more. I will see to that.

Just please do us all a favor and return the favor when it happens.

We need to have our heads popped after getting a little large.

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    So if you ever forget I have permission to remind you? Excellent. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

12. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Nobody believes me. :(

<[-]> Saber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.