main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Spidey 3 trailer

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TI-0694, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Check it out.

-Conflict between Peter and symbiote
    -Eddie Brock
    -Sandman
    -Gwen Stacy
    -Harry as Goblin

Looks pretty damn good to me.

EDIT: Good thing I can spell huh?

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I watched this last night and it was pretty good. Looks to be a damn good movie next year. Hopefully there will be a lot of good movies next year.

3. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    I loved this trailer. I absolutely can't wait for this movie. I'm going to see Superman Returns so I'll be able to see it again.

I thought everything was perfect about it. I loved the music and the scene at the end with Black Spidey/Red Spidey.

Thank god Sam Raimi got to direct Spider-Man.

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    After seeing that trailer I don't think it will matter if there are any other movies that come out next summer or not. Spiderman going Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde thanks to the alien symbiote, the quick shot of the Sandman looked good, and Harry picking up where dear old dad left off [face_dancing]!

5. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Join me in a prayer, won't you?

Dear (God or deity of your choice),

Please let ToolPher Grace not mess this movie up. It's bad enough that they deviated from the original story and made the alter ego of Venom look like the alter ego of Carnage. Please let them properly explain the symbiote and not make Harry Osbourne an 'extra villian' and down play the importance of the character (like 2 face in the Batman movie).

Forever your main dude,
    ~DG~

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    That was one of the most horrible portrayals of any character I have ever seen. Not to mention they dissed Lando, yo. However, nothing is worse than Arnold in Batman and Robin.

That being said...Harry is hawt and has been my favorite character in the Spidey movies so far, so I hope they give him lots to do in Spidey 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.