main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Spiedie Fest and Balloon Rally 2007

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Karen posted this on our boards and I wiould like to open it up to our friends in the north.

I have been in touch with the folks who set up the Spiedie fest and Ballon rally....they would be DELIGHTED to have us attend in costume!! The event is August 3-5. Dave Pessago has asked if we would attend all three days! He has also told me that he will give us an area and tent to remove buckets and relax in. This event is the second largest balloon Rally, last year alone over 105,000 people attended from all over the country! I am still getting things together, but I wanted to ask everyone that could possibly make the event at some point over that weekend, to please come and have a great time! I understand that there is a Balloon Launche are at 6 am and 6 pm....the website is.....

http://spiediefest.com/

Dave mentioned that the festival starts Friday the 3rd at 3:00pm. I don;t know if any of us could make it on Friday but the event goes until dusk regardless. It would be nice if maybe a few of us could do a small walk around friday,and set up the table and things for Saturday.I have a lot of details to work out still so,I am open to all suggestions or help of any sort. Thanks a bunch in advance.

If anyone is interested in attending please contact me.

The Boys and Girl from The CORE!

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Thanks for the invite!
    I'm pretty sure there will be some of us heading down for this.

~Doc_Bev

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    *bump*
    This is coming up this weekend!

~Doc_Bev

4. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    I';ll be there[face_dancing]

5. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I just got back from meeting with Dave.

I told him 10-5 but we can cover the times you will not be here. We have a place to change and a tent where we will be setting up. It will be right near the kids tent. I have 10 passes. This will get everyone in thatvehicle into spiedie fest. I think the best bet would be to meet at my house and car pool from there. It's not that far

Directions to Ians House.

If you are coming from Syracuse down 81.

Head southwest on I-81 S toward RT-17 E 0.6 mi
    5. Take exit 4N-4S for RT-7 N toward Hillcrest 0.3 mi
    6. Take exit 4N to merge onto RT-363 E/RT-7 N toward I-88/Oneonta
    Continue to follow RT-7 N 0.4 mi
    1 min
    7. Take the Bevier St exit 0.1 mi
    8. Turn left at Bevier St/CR-145 312 ft
    9. Turn right at State St 315 ft
    10. Turn left at Dennison Ave 0.1 mi

To: 47 Dennison Ave
    Binghamton, NY 13901

Mine is the yellow house. I will have my red saturn ion parked in the driveway.

6. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I just wanted to thank everyone from Rochester that came down for this event. According tothe District Atterney we were the most populer stall in the whole spiedie fest.

We will have to see if we do this again next year. If we do we will need different passes and water, they never did get back to us on water.

Thanks again everyone. You are the greatest

7. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Great times, looking forward to the zoo gig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.