main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Spiedie Fest and Balloon Rally 2007

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Karen posted this on our boards and I wiould like to open it up to our friends in the north.

I have been in touch with the folks who set up the Spiedie fest and Ballon rally....they would be DELIGHTED to have us attend in costume!! The event is August 3-5. Dave Pessago has asked if we would attend all three days! He has also told me that he will give us an area and tent to remove buckets and relax in. This event is the second largest balloon Rally, last year alone over 105,000 people attended from all over the country! I am still getting things together, but I wanted to ask everyone that could possibly make the event at some point over that weekend, to please come and have a great time! I understand that there is a Balloon Launche are at 6 am and 6 pm....the website is.....

http://spiediefest.com/

Dave mentioned that the festival starts Friday the 3rd at 3:00pm. I don;t know if any of us could make it on Friday but the event goes until dusk regardless. It would be nice if maybe a few of us could do a small walk around friday,and set up the table and things for Saturday.I have a lot of details to work out still so,I am open to all suggestions or help of any sort. Thanks a bunch in advance.

If anyone is interested in attending please contact me.

The Boys and Girl from The CORE!

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    We are heading down for this for the day... anyone else planning on going? I should have room for one in my car if anyone needs a lift :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.