main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Spiedie Fest

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Hey folks, just to update you, we do have the Spiedie Fest coming up on August 1,2, and 3rd. If you're interested in attending and haven't let me know, PM me ASAP. I am going to be putting together a list of those participating. Also, we will not be costuming the entire time, we're trying to limit the times to the following:
    Friday: 7-9 p.m.
    Saturday: 3-5 p.m.
    Sunday: 3-5 p.m.
    Of course you are more to welcome to costume other times, but I want to concentrate on these time frames. Also, I'll need help maning the tables out of costume outside these times. Let me know if there are times that you can man the table in street clothes beyond these times so I can start making a schedule as well. This should be a fun event! :)

2. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    mary and i are in for saturday and sunday as long as you need us. We will be coming down friday night.

3. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    I am in, I got all 3 days off plus thursday so I am in all weekend long.

4. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    Al will be in all week long. I'll be there for the least hot parts--unless the weather's beautiful, which I doubt because I don't EVER remember a beautiful Speidie fest.:D

Hey- for once our icons all make sense...Mando symbol, Qui-Gon, Corran, and Mara!

5. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    "SHUDDER" man were becoming a uniformed group thats scary next we will have a list of rules to follow and "GASP" we might actually follow them lol

6. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm sorry to report, that my family won't be able to make it back down for Spiedie Fest this year. :(
    I also haven't heard that anyone else from my area was planning to head down either.
    It was very neat last year to see my very first balloon launch, but it's just not in the cards for this year.
    On the plus side, we will hopefully be fixing our leaky living room ceiling that's been in disrepair for about 7+ years. :p
    It will be great not to have to put out garbage pails to catch the drips everytime it rains or the snow melts. :rolleyes:

~Doc_Bev

7. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    Good luck on the ceiling.

8. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! Thank you all for making the Spiedie Fest event this year not only successful, but fun all at once as well. It was a great event and I know we will be talked about around Binghamton for the next year, once again. I can't say enough about what all you have done. The "Jedi Academy" was a HUGE success and we have quite a few new interested recruits in the group. A great weekend with some great results! What more can a Chapter Rep ask for?

Thanks,
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.