main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spielbergs Next Movie

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by severian28, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. severian28

severian28 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 1, 2004
    I didnt know exactly if this was the place to post, but I do understand its been creating quite a political buzz since he began talking about making the film, which was years ago, so I thought the Senate might be the place to talk about it seriously as opposed to the Ampitheater, which tends to be lighter. My question , to anyone in here who might know , is what exactly is the controversy of the film? Is it in the showing of the hostage executions in Munich or is it in a Moussad operative being dispatched on a Kaiser Sousay-ish kind of murder spree. Is it even either of those ? And more importantly, who exactly is causing all the fuss? Is it justifiable? Or is it just baloney? Theres not much being said anywhere other than " its controversial " Its still untitled, I believe, which just adds to all of the hoopla, since its supposed to be released in a couple of months.

2. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    so I thought the Senate might be the place to talk about it seriously as opposed to the Ampitheater, which tends to be lighter.

The Amphitheatre is meant to be the equivalent of the Senate in terms of serious discussion. Occasionally, subjects come up that could possibly fit into the JCC, Senate or Amphitheatre. This might be one of them.

Here's the existing Amphitheatre thread about the film.

3. severian28

severian28 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 1, 2004
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.