main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Spike Star Wars day!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by __KypDurron, Jan 18, 2010.

1. __KypDurron

__KypDurron Jedi Master star 2

Nov 7, 2002
    Spike is having another Star Wars marathon today. Episodes 1-2-3 have been on all morning and they are starting them all over with Episode 1 at 6 o'clock tonight and finishing Episode 3 around 1 or 2 o'clock tomorrow morning. Thought I would give everyone the heads up, God I love Spike!

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Yay for Spike!

3. DarthZannah

DarthZannah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2008
    Heck yea! Spike knows a good thing when it has it! [face_batting]

4. __KypDurron

__KypDurron Jedi Master star 2

Nov 7, 2002
    Yes they do, Im hoping they play the original 3 in the next couple days. Ill keep you all posted.

5. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Kinda late but it looks like today(Saturday) is/was another Star Wars day. Looks like they're showing ROTJ tomorrow afternoon as well. And tomorrow night "Something Something Dark Side" is on Fox.

6. DarthZannah

Nov 30, 2008
    Thanks Mika.. I'll tune in tomorrow! I can't get enough of this stuff. [face_batting]

7. DarthNocturnus

DarthNocturnus Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2010
    The ads they had for this were hilarious!

http://www.spike.com/video/star-wars-movie/3394061

http://www.spike.com/video/star-wars-30th/3394160

8. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks for those links. I was trying to explain the ads to my wife and I didn't do such a good job.

9. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Looks like Spike is giving us more Star Wars goodness this weekend. They're playing some Saturday before and after their UFC fight night coverage and then Sunday it's another all day marathon!

10. Jai-Rew-Sett

Jai-Rew-Sett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2008
    Thanks for the heads up mika! I know what I will be doing this weekend, working on my kit and watching the "wars".

11. DarthZannah

Nov 30, 2008
    I hope they run the first three this time. I have all the movies, but I hardly ever plug them in because I get my fix from Spike. Hah!!! I must be some kind of a nut. I can't get enough of this stuff. But then again.... I know I'm in excellent company. [face_batting]

12. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    lol, i know the feeling. I have a few movies that i have owned for years, one for more then 12 years, that I have never opened because the movies are shown at least once a month on some channel.

13. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

That and the so called "premium" movie channels will show the same movie at least 20 times a month, if not more.

14. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Another holiday weekend means another Spike Star Wars marathon. Start tuning in Sunday morning to catch all the films in order.

15. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    They made Star Wars movies? Huh. I thought it was just comics and books.

16. DarthZannah

Nov 30, 2008
    Early Sunday morning? We're... ON IT!! Huh? What was that noise? [face_dancing]

17. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Last holiday weekend of the Summer and today Spike is giving the Original Trilogy some love. Get warmed up for the meet and eat tonight!

18. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
  19. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Spike is showing episodes 1-2-3 all day this Saturday the 27th starting at 9 am and starting over at 6.

20. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks for the head up! I should have realized it's a holiday weekend and been looking for it :)

21. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    oops. It actually starts over at 6:56 though I think they are only showing 1 and 2 then. However, they are showing the original trilogy starting att 9 am Sunday. What a great weekend![face_hypnotized]

22. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    On a hunch I checked the schedule because it's a holiday weekend coming up and sure enough we have all day Star Wars on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Yay Spike!

23. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    well I love star wars, i shall be spending christmas eve and day watching the non-stop A Christmas Story marathon.
    "you'll shoot your eye out!"

24. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    We'll be watching Han shoot Greedos eye out! [face_cowboy] Star Wars is our favorite Christmas movie, and our favorite Halloween movie, and our favorite Easter Movie, and our........ oh heck! It's our favorite "ANYTIME" movie!! [face_dancing] Thanks for posting Mika!

25. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Another holiday weekend coming up so I checked the schedule and NO Star Wars on Spike :( I guess they didn't want to run it 2 weekends in a row. Hopefully they'll have another weekend before the Summer holidays.