Spike Star Wars day!

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by __KypDurron, Jan 18, 2010.

1. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    true, but yesterday daytime, History Channel was doing the Tech of Star Wars.
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    When I ran across Episode I on Spike last Sunday I figured it was a fluke. Then I stumbled on Episode II tonight so I checked and sure enough next Sunday night the 27th they're playing Episode III. Spike is mixing it up on us!
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    AND I checked the following Sunday's schedule and they're playing Ep IV. That's as far out as I can see but I'm sure the rest of the classic trilogy will follow.
  4. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Tired of March Madness yet? ESB tomorrow (Sunday night) on Spike.
  5. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    not march madness yet, but cool. always down for ESB.
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    True true...I guess I consider the conference championships the start of March Madness...just look at how exciting the Big East tournament was.
  7. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Came home from Free Comic Book Day and found another Spike marathon on. I guess FCBD, Derby and Mother's Day counts as a holiday weekend?

8. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    We watched it pretty much all night last night. It's one of the only things on the holo-grid worth watching, and definitely takes precedence over anything else showing. [face_dancing]
  9. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

This was a MAJOR holiday weekend!

First, the meet and eat (miss ya Zannah), then Saturday winning at FCBD AND the Derby too( did anyone take my advice and bet on the horse?), then Mothers Day and a SW marathon all weekend! I'm tired now and don't want to go back to work. Let's keep all the festivities going till someone drops....lol!!!
  10. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Only a little bit of Star Wars love this Memorial Day weekend on Spike. Sunday night 8-11PM we have The Phantom Menace and then Monday we have the Prequel Trilogy all day long (no OT).

11. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Our Memorial Day weekend ends tonight, so I'll be tuned into these. Thanks Mika! [face_batting]
  12. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    It looks like spike is showing all 6 episode this weekend.
  13. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks! I don't think of Father's Day as being a major holiday but if it's good enough for Spike it's good enough for me!
  14. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm on it... Who's yer Daddy! :mad::eek:
  15. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Instead of running a marathon this weekend it looks like Spike is running a different movie each night. Last night as Ep1 Phantom Menace, tonight is AOTC and so on through the weekend.

16. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Needed to hit the gym pretty hard the other day, so i popped in a sw audiobook and was working on 60 minutes on the eliptical. the Y now have lil tvs, so i watched the weather channel and listened to Deceive. . Got bored, and well, sore 20 minutes in so i played with the channels and found AOTC right as Zam Wessell took a faceplant into the undercity.

Didn't leave the gym till the credits rolled. Burned an insane amont of calories, then went and got icecream.
  17. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Jammies, your work out schedule is just like mine. Especially the ice-cream part. NUM-NUMS!!! Well, I've worked on that. ... concocted a delicious home spun Stony Fields Farms yogurt, fruit, and honey mix that is taking the place of ice-cream quiet nicely. Ice-cream and cheese cakes are my "Bane". lol!! Still gotta find a replacement for the stangin cheesecake. UGH.
  18. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thinking ahead to the upcoming holiday weekend and it looks like the fun doesn't start until 1PM on Saturday but does go through Sunday and Monday.

19. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks Mika! Can't get enough! But... "Its Not My Fault"!! 8-}
  20. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Sweet! I know what I'll be doing when I'm not doing free stuff around town! Thanks Mika for the heads up :)
  21. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Looks like Spike will also be giving us some behind the scenes bonus content...
    http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Spike_TV_Invades_Lucasfilm_Archives_140303.asp

22. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I wonder if any of this bonus content is stuff that will "not" be on the blu ray set? I would say probably not, but look how long it all sat before we got it in a box set of any kind.
  23. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Holiday weekend coming up and you know what that means...Star Wars on Spike! Looks like Spike isn't starting the party until Friday night so you won't have to sneak away from your Thanksgiving meal to watch the Wars.

24. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks Mika! We're on it on our end! Never miss em... well, at least most of them. [face_dancing]
  25. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It's a weekend to be thankful for Star Wars fans. Saturday night on Comedy Central "Fanboys" will be debuting at 11:00PM according to the Force.net news. Also, the 501st and Rebel Legion will be marching in the Chicago Thanksgiving Day parade which can be seen on WGN Thursday morning starting at 9:00 AM.