main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Spike Star Wars day!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by __KypDurron, Jan 18, 2010.

1. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks again Mika.... I'm too late in seeing this to see the Thanksgiving Parade, but wow! How cool is that! [face_dancing]

2. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    i shall endeavor to watch Fanboys sat night. i have never seen it.

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Do...or do not...there is no try

Oh, and I forgot there's a new Clone Wars on Friday Night as well.

4. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    I can't imagine my life without Star Wars anymore. What a sad world it would be. :rolleyes:

BUT!!!!

"STAR WARS HAS TAKEN OVER THE AIRWAYS"!! .... AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! =D=[face_dancing]

5. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    fanboys was okay. i enjoyed it. not as funny as i was lead to believe from everyone's reviews, but still good.

6. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Here's a clip of the 501st and the Rebel Legion in the Thanksgiving parade...

http://www.wgntv.com/videogallery/66304825/News/Star-Wars---Thanksgiving-Day-Parade-2011#pl-66222682

7. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    D'oh! Spike fooled us. TPM is playing right now. I was thinking a Christmas weekend marathon like usual but looks like they're a week early. They're showing mini SW marathons tomorrow and Sunday.

8. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Ah. They have the commercials for The Old Republic video game in heavy rotation. It comes out the 20th. That must be why they're doing the marathon early.

9. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Yea... I accidentally found Star Wars running and thought,"Huh"? With the heavy Old Republic commercials running, it all made sense. I wonder if they'll run it again for Christmas weekend? Hmmmmm.... two weekends in a row? Well... why not? I've seen stranger things happen. We'll see. [face_hypnotized]

10. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010

Somehow I missed this post.. these things are always so much fun, and the crowds always go so wild for Star Wars! [face_dancing]

STAR WARS FOREVER!! =D=

11. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Looks like they're doing the Original Trilogy on New Years Day (but not New Year's Eve)

12. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Zombie thread back from the dead!

Spike's Holiday Weekend Star Wars schedule doesn't start until Friday at 7PM with Eps 1 and 2. Sat starting at 9AM we have Eps 1,2,3 and 4. Sunday the fun starts at 1230 with Eps 3,4 and 5. We finish up on Monday starting at 1:30PM with Eps 5 and 6.

In the future I guess we'll be watching these on the Disney channel.

13. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Ya know what????? STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!! ^:)^

14. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    No Star Wars on Spike for Christmas but New Year's is a different matter. Look for the fun to start on Spike at 6PM Friday and go all the way through the weekend to Monday Night (New Year's Eve) when they finish up ROTJ after midnight. If only they would time it so the Death Star II blows up at the strike of midnight.

15. Commander APPO

Commander APPO Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 19, 2012
    Yes! the death star flaming into oblivion at midnight would be really cool.

16. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Yay for Spike! I know what we're doing tomorrow! >;~)

17. Commander APPO

Commander APPO Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 19, 2012
    and doing, and doing, and doing.........

18. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Holiday weekend coming up and you know what that means...Star Wars on Spike. Looks like it will be a Prequel weekend. It won't be a marathon weekend but it looks like they'll have a movie or two each evening starting Friday.

19. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope is on right now. I ran across it while flipping threw channels. It's been on about 20 min... it's the first commercial break. Uncle Owen and Luke just bought C3-PO and R-2. :)

20. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Nice catch! Looks like they again have Star Wars each evening this weekend. I guess last weekend was PT and this weekend is OT. Thanks!

21. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    :DAs always, my pleasure and ... "The Force Be With Us".

22. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Very little Star Wars on Spike this holiday weekend but they are playing "Return of the Jedi" Friday and Saturday nights. Celebrate the 30th anniversary!

23. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I checked the schedule and I don't see any Star Wars scheduled for Spike this holiday weekend. It might be the end of an era :(

24. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    It's back and playing right now (I forgot to check the schedule). Today and tomorrow is mostly prequel and Sunday is OT.

25. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Watching it now Mika.. curled up on the couch with hot tea... ugh. I'm sick. But Star Wars makes it feel better. ;)