Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herp_derp Jedi Master

So with Disney and Lucas film confirming that they are going to make stand alone movies about characters, which ones would you want to see, or not see? apparently right now they are talking about Jabba/Bobba Fett, Yoda, and possibly Han and Palpatine. Sorry if this is already a thread.
    Last edited by herp_derp, Mar 9, 2013
  2. T-R- Chosen One

star 4
  3. Lord Optimus Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  4. DARTHSHAME Force Ghost

star 4
    I think we will get a movie involving Boba Fett/ the underworld. The Han Solo movie makes me uneasy, since Han was fairly young in ANH and a prequel to this would be hard to believe when played by another actor. I personally would like to see the Old Republic era. There is a lot of material here that is untapped. I suspect that Disney would prefer to explore untapped areas of history that they can develop. I know this is a pipe dream, but I would love to see a movie from the Sith perspective. There are many Sith Lords in the Darth Bane line that we do not know. Some of the plots and manipulations would be good to see. A talented writer could write the movie in a way where the viewer could root for a Sith as they took out other bad guys (i.e. the Black Sun, Czerka etc)
    Joe Antonetti likes this.
  5. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    Best: captain tarpels deep sea quest
    Worst: Boba Fett escape from the saarlac
    Indifferent: R5-D4 Adventures Part I
  6. Joe Force Ghost

star 6
    Seconded on all points.
  7. Sum-Wan Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Here comes the lock!!..
  8. Darth Claire Force Ghost

star 4
  9. princessnikki Jedi Master

star 1
    No lock yet.... they must be trying to find the key!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.