main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion spin offs, the nsa edition

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by darthtuttle, Sep 13, 2013.

1. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
  2. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I would like to see a multi-generational storyline within one movie that covers these three tales.

The first will be about Master Yoda training a young Dooku before passing him off to his second master — whoever that may be. The second part would cover Yoda training a young Qui-Gon and then passing him off to Dooku. The third part would focus on a young Obi-Wan training with Yoda and then passing him off to Qui-Gon.

And I would call it "Disciples of the Force".

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Rogue Squadron. I know, the original actors who played Wedge, Hobbie, Janson et al are a bit long in the tooth to be turning and burning in X-wings. So maybe it's time for Rogues: The Next Generation. Bring in new characters, new situations, new writers; there's a lot of story potential there.

4. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    those three should be the focus of a spin off for a reason. it would actually supplement the films. yoda would be the example of why the Jedi Order had the fall, all of the problems in the Jedi Order. dooku would be a character to point out the problems with the Jedi Order. a film could then focus on qui-gon's joirney and everything he learned from the whills. it would explain every thing that is ghost explained in the episode 3 screenplay. I feel the information was too important to leave out. a spin-off would be a good way to get it in