main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. A Rule For Everyone To See:

The New Films staff strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for all users. This forum is a place for discussing the films, which means that you think the films are worth discussing. Constructive criticism (as deemed by the moderating staff) is welcome and encouraged. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated anywhere outside The Sanctuary thread. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Discussion spin offs, the nsa edition

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by darthtuttle, Sep 13, 2013.

1. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
  2. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I would like to see a multi-generational storyline within one movie that covers these three tales.

The first will be about Master Yoda training a young Dooku before passing him off to his second master — whoever that may be. The second part would cover Yoda training a young Qui-Gon and then passing him off to Dooku. The third part would focus on a young Obi-Wan training with Yoda and then passing him off to Qui-Gon.

And I would call it "Disciples of the Force".

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 6

Oct 4, 1998
    Rogue Squadron. I know, the original actors who played Wedge, Hobbie, Janson et al are a bit long in the tooth to be turning and burning in X-wings. So maybe it's time for Rogues: The Next Generation. Bring in new characters, new situations, new writers; there's a lot of story potential there.

4. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    those three should be the focus of a spin off for a reason. it would actually supplement the films. yoda would be the example of why the Jedi Order had the fall, all of the problems in the Jedi Order. dooku would be a character to point out the problems with the Jedi Order. a film could then focus on qui-gon's joirney and everything he learned from the whills. it would explain every thing that is ghost explained in the episode 3 screenplay. I feel the information was too important to leave out. a spin-off would be a good way to get it in