main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spiritual Gifts

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Anakin_Skywalker2183, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker2183

Anakin_Skywalker2183 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    i don't know how many of you are christians, and who of you if you are believe in the gifts of the Spirit, but i wanted to bring up this interesting topic. In Star Wars, the Jedi are gifted with certain abilities and powers and gifts given to them by the Force. Well it's the same thing for Christians. God gives us each unique spiritual gifts that no one else has, supernatural gifts and talents. we are born with these gifts just as the Jedi are born Force sensitive. they can be tempted to use their gifts for personal gain and satisfaction, which leads to the darkside. this same thing goes for christians...we have the choice, the light side or the dark side. this world system, run by Satan (just as the Emperor runs the Empire) wants to kill and destroy anything or anyone who believes in God, and Christ as Savior. Why are the Christians hated so badly, and the Jews as well? i truely believe that we are all in a huge spiritual war going on all around us every day, much like the Jedi and the Sith. how many of us are ready to choose sides?

2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    You know, I value common sense immensely. So if I was new to a forum, I'd look for threads which urge me to read here first; like rules and regulations threads, welcome new users threads, etc.

You didn't look at them, did you... o_O ;)

In future, maybe check them out before posting topics like this?

E_S

3. Anakin_Skywalker2183

Anakin_Skywalker2183 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    i'm sorry if i offended you, and if i did something against the rules here. i apologize

4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Offended? No, I don't offend easily. ;)

It's just easier to know what the standard is here, by checking those threads out. That way, you don't tend to get a plethora of locked threads.

This thread might work more for you.

E_S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.