main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Splinter Cell: The next generation

Dear Agent,
    Your presence is required at the 10394 Capital Boulevard, Washington D.C. You are to be there on February 20, at fourteen hundred. No latter and no ealier. No questions asked. You know what to do with this letter.

20, Feb. "The House" Washington
    Fourteen Hundred, Zulu time

The general looked at the assembled team through the double glass. This was the best of the best. It had to be. He silently wondered to himself how many of these men would make it out alive. When the entire team was assembled, the stout general put on his command face and walked out.

"Good afternoon." He didn't introduce himself. Introductions only lead to trouble in this line of work. "You are all gathered here today because you are the best. All of you are a part of a U.S. Government agency that doesn't exist. You are Splinter Cells. You are the best. You have been trained to be, and that is what you are. You are secret agents, infiltrators, demolitionists and doctors. And some of you are just plain scary. The reason you all have been called here today is a grave one. One of our best agents is caught behind enemy lines. On February 15th, we received a phone call from one of our Russian contacts, stating that agent Sam Fisher was set up and captured by the Russian government, and they have him in hiding. He is too valuable an asset for us to let go of. That is why you are here. Every one of your feild opperations have been suspended, and this new mission takes priority over any other. If they break agent Fisher, the United States could cease to exist. Yes, he contains that much information. You leave tomorrow at Fifteen Hundred from Langly Air Force Base. You are required to be there at O Eight Hundred tomorrow morning. Bring whatever you will need, anything else you can get at the base.
    Good luck."

Rules:
    1. GM's are law (MasterPrenn and Penguinator)
    2. Obey TOS
    3. God modding is encouraged. That is a lie. Absoltly no God Modding alowed.
    4. PM a GM all character sheets for approval
    5. Mild language is accepted, but not just for the sake of using mild language.
    6. Posts must have content
    7. Use IC/OOC and TAG

***Character Sheet***

Name:
    Weapons:
    Appearance-
    Hair:
    Eye color:
    Facial hair:
    Clothing:
    Build:
    Personality-
    Traits:
    Habbits:
    Bio:
    Military History:
    Traumatic experiances:
    -----------------------------------

The team leader will be played by me. I will post my C-S after we get some more players. You can be a Splinter Cell, or a Russian.

2. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    MASTERPRENN Approved:

Name: James Call
    Weapons: 2 AK-47s, 2 Uzis, and 5 grenades for the more intense battles, and two 9 mm semiautomatic pistols for the less intense fights.
    Appearance-
    Hair: Short and brown
    Eye color: Green
    Facial hair: Dark stubble beard
    Clothing: Grey tanktop with old blue jeans and black boots.
    Build: 6' 3", muscular
    Personality-
    Traits: Short-tempered and fight-prone, but when you get on his good side, he's very loyal.
    Dislikes: Fearness, lazy workers.
    Habbits: Getting into fights with people he doesn't like. He's more of a less talk more action guy. He also smokes fine Cuban cigars.
    Bio: James Call grew up in the eye of government secret agents, for his single father was one himself. He learned about the importance of secrecy and protecting the well-being of the United States, and being loyal to his country and his comrades. His father, John Call, was a highly venerable secret agent for the CIA, until one day, he was killed in a significant mission in Japan. James was there with him (he was seventeen at the time), also working as an agent, but managed to escape. He was in grief at the sight of his father's dead body, and infiltrated the Japanese base just to get the body back, for that's what his father had taught him. Loyalty. He also completed the mission. Blood stains all across his shirt, James flew his lifeless father back to the United States in a jet, and was promoted by the CIA the following day.

James now lives with his loving wife and daughter in Washington D.C., and is a top CIA agent. He is now embarking on the Splinter Cell operation, for Sam Fisher was a good friend of his.

Military History: Secret agent for the CIA.

Traumatic experiances: Death of father.

3. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    ***GM and Co-GM Approved***

-RUSSIAN-

Name: Aleksandr Vasili
    Weapons: Gsh-18 Pistol. AK-54, Ammo, Grenades, Knife
    Appearance-
    Hair: Black short military cut-hair
    Eye color: Brown
    Facial hair: N/A
    Clothing: Wears a brown Lt. Uniform but at times wears casual clothing
    Build: Slightly muscular
    Personality-
    Traits: Quiet but greedy and cold-blooded.
    Dislikes: Those greater over him and sends him to do the dirty work.
    Habits: Has the habit of keeping a weapon ready even when danger isn't present. He curses and has an addiction to alcohol.
    Bio: A quiet young man who can be violent and belligerent at times. He can handle a weapon pretty well when it comes to going to battle. He is also skilled in martial arts and can be very persuasive.
    Military History: Has rarely seen battle, but has been constantly sent to the Russian HQ for assignments. He follows every order without question and has made the rank of Lt.
    Traumatic experiances: Has been Interrogated by an enemy once, near death when he was saved by an Insider. The memories of the brutal bloody interrogation still haunts his mind.

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Name: Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich

Weapons: His wits.

Appearance-

Hair: Brown

Eye color: Blue

Facial hair: None

Clothing: Combat boots, always shined, drab olive shirt, jacket, and coat, commisar's hat.

Build: Tall and fit.

Personality-
    Traits: Quiet, pensive, forgiving, understanding

Likes: Music, especially Led Zeppelin, Logic games, puzzles

Dislikes: Fighting, getting his hands dirty

Habits: Pacing

Bio: A young man with a world-weary air, Aleksei is now a Senior Politcal Officer in the Russian military. He has seen the world from many perspectives, the poor, the rich, the young, and the old. His ability to see things in a different light have allowed him to rise in the ranks swiftly.

Once an energetic young man, willing to do any work worth doing, Aleksei's life changed when the African village he was staying at was attacked. He had to hide in grime and grit for days in order to survive, and the experience made him very obsessive with cleanliness and order. The attack also made a firm pacifist, and he never carries a weapon. As such, he joined the military under odd circumstances. Beleiving that battles should be fought with words, Aleksei has made it his duty to win battles through negotiations.

Currently, he is the chief interrogater for the American spy, Sam Fisher.

Military History: Politcal/Propaganda jobs, Senior Political Officer

Traumatic experiances: Terrorist Attack

5. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM-

I forgot to put a space in the C-S for your affiliation, (Russian or Splinter Cell) Please be sure to make it obvious what "team" you are on when you post your C-S. Thanks! ;-)

Also, Sam fisher will be an NPC, controlled by either I or Penguinator.

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Approved by MASTERPRENN

Name: Genna Reed
    Weapons: Two black pistols attached to either hip, with silencers on the tips and another one tucked in on the back side of her belt.
    Appearance-
    -Hair: Dark brown, usually tied back in a bun
    --Eye color: Green
    ---Facial hair: NA
    ----Clothing: Black, tight formfitting jumpsuits, thick black belt with many pouches, and black boots, when off duty, comfortable jeans and t-shirts
    -----Build: Curvy and strong, but muscles aren?t very defined
    Personality-
    -Traits: Sarcastic, funny, loyal, quiet at times, and independent
    --Likes: Guns, darkness, talking to her twin brother through letters, and fighting
    ---Dislikes: People who make things hard, or don?t give straight answers, and when someone else takes her kill
    ----Habits: Sneaking up on people on accident, having at least one comment about something, and runs into walls on accident
    Bio: Genna was born in the state of Montana, but didn?t grow up there. Her father and mother moved to several other states before she was at the age of ten. She had three brothers and one sister, and had a very large family all over the United States of America. Because of their constant move, Genna and her brothers and sister didn?t have much of a chance to see their relatives. Finally at the age of 11, her parents settled down in the state of New York, living in a cozy house just out side of the city.

Genna was never really into fighting, but because she grew up with two older brothers and one boy twin, she had to learn to deal with being beat up by them, playfully of course, and would play right back. If it weren?t for her only sister, she would?ve been consider a boy since she hung out with pretty much all boys and did what they did before she was a teen. About four years following, her two older brothers were drafted into war, leaving only her and her twin (since her sister was killed not too long ago.)

Genna and her brother both made a pact with the other, promising that they would go into the army when the time came and help their brothers and keep their family safe, trying to make sure that peace would be restored.

The time came to go into the military, and the two did exactly what they said they would. Genna went into the Marines and her brother went into the AirForce. Even though seperated, the two still kept contact, either through phones or letters. And when she was 25, she was accepted into a special area, where hardly, if any, knew about, called the Splinter Cell. She worked furiously to prove herself and worked many jobs.
    Military History: Fighting for 10 years, in different parts of the world with three years of training, and during those ten years of fighting, she had four years in the Splinter Cell group.
    Traumatic experiences: Taken hostage by a group of terrorists at the age of fourteen with her younger sister. They were held captive for one year solid and were constantly beaten, threatened, and other awful things. Her younger sister never made it home alive.
    Affiliation: Splinter Cell

7. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Thank you all who have joined. We will wait untill we get a couple more players (hopefully a lot more) and then we will get started. Tell all your friends about this game! I am really excited about it, I hope we get more players... PM me if you have any questions or concerns. I have been swammped with RL as of late, but I will get my C-S up soon.
    Thanks!

8. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM-
    Okay, we have a choice to make. It is looking like we aren't going to get any new players any time soon, but I think we have enough players to keep this game going. Do you guys want to go ahead and start with the players we have now, or wait for more and possibly have this thread locked?
    PM or post your replys.
    Thanks!

P.S.
    There are still plenty of spots open! Pm me if you would like to join!

9. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Name: Jack Carter
    Weapons: 5.7 pistol - OCP, H-S Precision Tactical Sniper Rifle, and a Combat Knife

Appearance-

Hair: Long dark brown hair. Neck length in back, goes slightly past nose in front
    Eye color: Blue-Gray
    Facial hair: Stubble
    Clothing: Form fitting short-sleeved black top. Black pants with black boots.
    Build: Think, lankey build, tall standing at 6'7", with slightly pale skin

Personality-

Traits: Stubborn, impulsive, confident, strong-willed, obsessive
    Likes: reading a book in spare time, playing his game boy that he carries everywhere. It's apart of his 'special equipment'.
    Dislikes: Taking orders, he doesn't approve of orders very well, and will openly speak against them if they don't fit his 'plan'.
    Habbits: Clicks jaw when under stress or pressure

Bio: Jack was a Federal Officer early in his career. He excelled at stealth and hacking and so he was put into Third Echelon's Splinter Cell Unit. Jack's sister was murdered when he came too close to knowing vital information. He has been warned repeatedly, but he never thought nothing of it.

He later found his sister dead, with a note stating to dis-pose of his information, he did, and his Mission was noted on File as 'Failed'. Jack has never spoken to anyone about those few events or just the particular Mission was. Jack was on a standard routine mission when he was called to a special meeting. He's never been on any Major missions since he recent failure.

Military History: Jack has been transferred repeatedly. Department of Defense, Washington DC was a job he had for a short time. Due to his very brash action he's never kept down a specific Federal job. He's trained in stealth for the length of his career. His computer skills are also what made him quite considerable to a number of jobs, but he just couldn't hold them down.

Splinter Cell was his last shot, and since being hired it's so far worked for him. But for how long is the question.

Traumatic experiances: The death of his sister. He found her body with three shots through her. Her head, and two to the chest.

10. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Name: Thorr Thomas
    Weapons: 20mm. Bull Pup, fully automatic, two "beefed up" hand pistols, Kbar Knife
    Appearance-
    Hair: Blone
    Eye color: Bule
    Facial hair: Beard
    Clothing: When civillian: Vans shoes, Jeans, Band shirts, Puffy Jackets. When Military: Black unifrom with combat vest
    Build: 6'3", 230. Very defined, but average build
    Personality-
    Traits: quiet, natural leader, people think they can trust him the moment they meet him, very calm, collected, analytical
    Dislikes: Ignorant people, lazy people, Is really awkward around girls
    Habbits: Analyzes everything, tends to get into philosophical disucssians nobody wants to hear
    Bio: Born to a middle class family, Thorr completed High School, but couldn't afford to go on to college, so he did what any boy in his situation would do, Join the Marines!
    Military History: Joined the marines when he was 18, drew a lot of attention and rose quickly through the ranks, at the age of 22, he was enlisted to join the CIA splinter Cell program. He has been one of the best agents ever since. Is currently deployed in Spain, has been there for 1 year.
    Traumatic experiances: Watching countelss people die in battle, he hates killing. He was on patrol and his entire squad was ambushed and he was the only left alive, taken captive for a year, tortured.

OOC: Once I hear from some of the other players, we can start.

11. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Alright, I havn't heard from any more players, so I guess we will just start. I think we have enough.

IC: Thorr

After the General finished his speech, he did exactly what Thorr was hoping he wouldn't do. He called Thorr up to "say a few words." He didn't know what to say, he hated this. He wasn't a public speaker, he was an agent. Oh well, orders are orders.

"Alright team. Sam Fisher is a friend of mine, and a good man. I bet that all of you have at least heard his name. We need to get him out. I don't know if any of you will die, or how many, but rest assured, I will do my best to make sure this mission is successful. You can adress me as Thorr, Skip, or whatever else catches your fancy. As the General said, we leave tomorrow at o eight hundred. Be ready." He looked around the room, and looked each member in the eye. "I want this to be more than a team, I want it to be a family. Over the next months, or years, I don't know how long, we will be living together, traveling together, fighting together, sleeping together, and anything else we will be doing, it will be together. I suggest you at least make an effort to get to know your team a little bit between now and when the plane lands in an undislosed location. Any questions?"

TAG: ALL

12. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Approved

Name: Ethan Cooper
    Weapons: A Desert Eagle, a silenced Glock, and an M-16.
    Appearance-
    Hair: Blond
    Eye color: Green
    Facial hair: a bit of a goatee
    Clothing: Black splinter cell suit with light sensors, off duty- jeans and a blue hoodie
    Build: Average
    Personality-
    Traits: Witty, Ruthless, Talkative
    Dislikes: Heavy people he has to carry, loud noises
    Habits: Picks at his finger nails when nervous, taps his foot when bored
    Bio: Ethan was born in St. Paul, Minnesota. He joined the military when he was 18, and was decorated for bravery. He was chosen to be a Splinter Cell after a mission where he demonstrated amazing aptitude for stealth.
    Military History: Ethan was in the Marines for a few years, distinguishing himself by showing exceptional bravery and courage. He was chosen to be a Splinter Cell because of his stealth abilities.
    Traumatic experiences: His father, a CIA agent, was killed when a bomb was planted in his car.
    Affiliation: Splinter Cell

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Jack raised his hand, it was meant as a slight mocking to their team leader. "My only question is how long do we have to stand around here?"

Carter had become slightly annoyed at just listening to some speech, which he believed could've been way better. This was his leader? Hopefully this guy could lead the team well. He had never met him, but he was led to expect more from someone of his rank.

Tag: Thorr

14. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr looked at the man. This was to be expected. Taking a group of agents who were used to working alone and probably perfreed it that way and forcing them to be on a team, there were bound to be some growing pains. Thorr just smiled.

"You need to stand around here untill nobody has any more questions, and then we leave tomorrow. Any other questions?"

TAG: Obi, all

15. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    IC: Ethan

Ethan raised his hand. "Sir, what's our timeframe? How long do we have?"

16. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr called on the next man.

"Sir, what's our time frame. How long do we have?"

"We have as long as we need soldier. The higher ups have decided that this is the most important mission. We are on it untill we get Sam, he dies, or we die. I will do my best to make sure its the first one, but I don't know how long that will take. All of our other missions have been suspended. If we fail at this mission, there will be no other missions, becuase they will be pointless. Any more questions? I want to make sure that everybody is clear on what we will be doing. We are now a team."

TAG: Joe, Obi, All

17. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack half-smiled, this sure would be an interesting test of skill. Sam Fisher was indeed the best. Carter was still slightly shocked he was called to a mission of this importance. Considering his recent failure.

Carter had this inkling that the Government was keeping something from them. Or maybe it was just that he didn't trust anyone.

"How exactly was Sam Fisher captured?" Jack asked curiously. Almost accusingly. "Who slipped up to lead to his capture? I mean, he's well known for his success with some of the most dangerous missions."

Tag: Thorr, anybody else

18. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: James Call
    Briefing Room

James sat comfortably in a cushioned chair as the briefing commenced. It seemed that this particular mission had a greater significance over any other that he had previously embarked on. Of course, that was expected, for this was a rescue mission to save the greatest Splinter Cell in the elite organization's history. Sam Fisher was a friend of James', and hence he would put an extra amount of effort into this assignment. Rest assured, he put effort into each and every one of his missions, but most of them did not entail his full skill. This one might, and Splinter Cell James Call would be prepared.

He thought back to his family. His loving wife with her beautiful cascading waterfall of blonde hair, and his daughter, her lovable laughs engulfing his mind. His relationship with his wife had been on the rocks, and he felt that they were on the verge of divorce. But his love for his daughter was unshaken, and never faltered. If he died on this mission, Lord forbid, he couldn't imagine how his daughter would feel.

His focus then reverted back to the speech, as the General began to speak.

"Good afternoon. You are all gathered here today because you are the best. All of you are a part of a U.S. Government agency that doesn't exist. You are Splinter Cells. You are the best. You have been trained to be, and that is what you are. You are secret agents, infiltrators, demolitionists and doctors. And some of you are just plain scary. The reason you all have been called here today is a grave one. One of our best agents is caught behind enemy lines. On February 15th, we received a phone call from one of our Russian contacts, stating that agent Sam Fisher was set up and captured by the Russian government, and they have him in hiding. He is too valuable an asset for us to let go of. That is why you are here. Every one of your feild opperations have been suspended, and this new mission takes priority over any other. If they break agent Fisher, the United States could cease to exist. Yes, he contains that much information. You leave tomorrow at Fifteen Hundred from Langly Air Force Base. You are required to be there at O Eight Hundred tomorrow morning. Bring whatever you will need, anything else you can get at the base. Good luck."

Indeed. James looked around at his comrades. They all looked decent, and hopefully would prove their first impressions of being the best of the best. A man was called up to speak by the General, and James leaned back once more and listened, as he noticed the man looked uncomfortable in front of the assembled Splinter Cells.

"Alright team. Sam Fisher is a friend of mine, and a good man. I bet that all of you have at least heard his name. We need to get him out. I don't know if any of you will die, or how many, but rest assured, I will do my best to make sure this mission is successful. You can adress me as Thorr, Skip, or whatever else catches your fancy. As the General said, we leave tomorrow at o eight hundred. Be ready." He looked around the room, and looked each member in the eye. "I want this to be more than a team, I want it to be a family. Over the next months, or years, I don't know how long, we will be living together, traveling together, fighting together, sleeping together, and anything else we will be doing, it will be together. I suggest you at least make an effort to get to know your team a little bit between now and when the plane lands in an undislosed location. Any questions?"

James shook his head, as he understood fully what was expect of him and his comrades. Precision. Skill. Success. That was what it took, and if you hadn't experienced those three qualities, then you weren't a Splinter Cell. He noticed a fellow agent raise his hand into the air. This listening role was getting old.

"My only question is how long do we have to stand around here?"

James rolled his eyes. He wasn't favorable of impatient beings, for patience was a key virtue in being an agent. Wait for the enemy to make the fi

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"How exactly was Sam Fisher captured?"

"I'm sure there's a good reason for his capture." A female voice sounded near the back of the room. "Sam Fisher is the best."

Genna Reed sat back in her chair, drapping the back of her elbow on the back of her chair. Her dark hair was tied back in a low ponytail, her green eyes that were focused on the man who asked the question, then looked up at the man named Thorr. She was guessing he was to lead the "family" of splinter cell agents.

Genna thought about how weird it was going to be. She had never done a coop mission before... were her and her team mates, or new "family" members going to be able to get a long and work together as good team? She hoped so. Otherwise, they'd be putting Sam Fisher, the best agent on the line, even he was already on the line. Time was desperate, and she had a feeling he wouldn't tell anything, but who knows who would do what in desperate times.

Tag: All

20. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

"How exactly was Sam Fisher captured? Who slipped up to lead to his capture? I mean, he's well known for his success with some of the most dangerous missions."

Thorr caught the man's accusing nature. He pondred as the best way to feild this question. "Well, from what we know, an ambush was set up for Sam, using one of his contacts. One he has known since the beggining and had no reason to beleive was against him. As to who "slipped up," from what we know now, it was simply treachery that did Sam in. He had no reason to belive that the contact was playing for the other team, so he followed the info. I know that sounds simple, but thats what we have. You have to realize, Sam was a pro, and the best. This had to be an elaborate ambush set up by the russians, and I must tell you, there is some fear of a mole in the agency, somone who knew Sam well enough to know how he would react, but that is under investigation, and at this point, it is merley speculation..."

TAG: Obi, All

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I'm sure there's a good reason for his capture." A female voice sounded near the back of the room. "Sam Fisher is the best."

Jack glanced over his shoulder, looking to the girl. "It seems a bit too suspicious for my liking," Jack defended. "Something isn't adding up."

Jack scratched the back of his head. He agreed that Sam was a top agent, one of the best, and now he was just captured? Something didn't make sense. Either Sam wasn't all the hype he was suppose to be, or someone, or thing, was behind this little mis-hap in security.

"Well, from what we know, an ambush was set up for Sam, using one of his contacts. One he has known since the beginning and had no reason to believe was against him. As to who "slipped up," from what we know now, it was simply treachery that did Sam in. He had no reason to belive that the contact was playing for the other team, so he followed the info. I know that sounds simple, but thats what we have. You have to realize, Sam was a pro, and the best. This had to be an elaborate ambush set up by the russians, and I must tell you, there is some fear of a mole in the agency, somone who knew Sam well enough to know how he would react, but that is under investigation, and at this point, it is merley speculation..."

Jack turned his head back to Thorr, he let the information sink in, but he still wasn't buying it.

"So we're going on this mission with a mole in the agency?" Jack asked, agitated. "Is that the best move?" He raised an eyebrow as he finished the sentence.

Tag: Spacelady, etc.

22. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr couldn't help smiling. Being exermely cautious and suspisious was exactly why all of these agents were still alive. Those were two of the most important triats in this business, and he couldn't just expect them to drop those habbits and belive what the brass tells them.

"Alirght, listen. There are deffinelty things to be suspisious about. Part of our mission will be to find out what really happened. I like the way you guys are thinking. Keep it up. If there are no other questions, you are dismissed. Be at the hanger tomorrow at o eight hundred. If you wish to talk to me, feel free. I am staying in quarters here on the base, as are most of you. You are dismissed."

Thorr lingered at the front, in case any body came up to talk to him.

TAG: All

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Thorr with a curious expression on her face and in her eyes. That other man was right. Something wasn't right. And why would Sam Fisher's contact sell him out? Was it for money or was it because the contact was threatened? Also, how would they find out who the contact was? Who really knew.

Thorr dismissed them after speaking a little bit more and telling them to ask questions if they had any. Of course they had questions! But Genna had the feeling that was all the agency knew about Sam Fisher's capture. The splinter cell agents stood up, some going over to Thorr to ask questions and others leaving the room, talking to each other on the way out. She did the latter, except for talking with someone. She usually liked to remain quiet and to her thoughts.

Turning down a hallway, Genna Reed went to an open window and leaned her hands on the sill, staring out and thinking in total silence. This was going to be the longest mission she had ever taken. Her thoughts went to John. How she missed him.

Genna reached into her back pocket of her tight jeans and pulled out a folded up letter. She brought it in front of her and opened it up, reading its contents. The folds and creases looked like the letter was opened and read already. A tear dropped down onto the white paper. The woman pulled the long sleeve of the white tight shirt down a bit more and wiped her eye, looking up through the window. It was going to be hard to work properly with her older brother, Daniel dead. The letter read that he was killed in battle while fighting in the army over at Iraq. Her second oldest brother, Nathan was reported to be MIA. She shook her head sadly and stared out of the window.

Tag: Anyone

24. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack stood from his seat and made his way to Thorr's side. Hoping to speak with him a bit more in depth about this particular mission.

Carter felt quite un-easy by the fact his gun wasn't hanging on his belt at the time. He usually prefered to have it with him at all times. But he was doing his best to let go of that metal state.

"Thorr," Jack began. "This contact that reported Sam's capture, how well can we trust him, or her?" Jack finished.

Tag: MasterPrenn, anyone

25. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr looked at the young agent, and he had to admire him. Questions did get old, but asking them is what had kept this man alive, and Thorr respected any body who wanted to get their own information, and not just take what was fed to them.

"Well, we all agree on the fact that Sam is captured. So the contact was telling the truth there, but other than that, we don't know. He has cut contact. If we get any information from him, we will certainly take it with a grain of salt, because if anything, this has showed us how easy it is for our contacts to sell-out..."

TAG: Obi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.