main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

"Forty-five minutes if we avoid traffic," Jack answered, interrupting on the two's conversation. "And as long as I drive." He added, winking at Genna.

Jack proceeded towards the table, picking up the papers Genna had recently been reading.

"So we have the jet and the airport, what else?" Jack asked dryly, wincing his eyes from a sudden jolt of pain.

"Security will be hard to pass," Chris pointed out.

"No it won't," Jack replied quickly. "We'll be there during the final loading, we can easily sneak aboard."

"Not that easily," Chris stated. "We're talking about an airport, major security."

"Leave it to me," Jack assured. "We'll get through it just fine."

Tag: Genna

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Forty-five minutes if we avoid traffic,"

Genna turned on her heel to find Jack standing in the doorway. So he was going to be helping out. Genna was inwardly shocked. She expected she'd have to do this mission alone with Chris. Jack winked at Genna as he went to the table.

The woman stood, listening to the two.

"So we have the jet and the airport, what else?" Jack asked dryly, wincing his eyes from a sudden jolt of pain.

"Security will be hard to pass," Chris pointed out.

"No it won't," Jack replied quickly. "We'll be there during the final loading, we can easily sneak aboard."

"Not that easily," Chris stated. "We're talking about an airport, major securtity."

"Leave it to me," Jack assured. "We'll get through it just fine."

Genna rested her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to the other leg. "You keep forgetting that Sparky and I are experts at getting through security, Keyes. Relax. And even if we can't sneak by," she added, now showing off her curvy figure, "there's always the charm of a woman." She said confidently and smirked, winking at the two men.

Tag: Jack and Chris

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I prefer interrogation and a gun to someones head," Jack remarked tiredly. "But then I do have terrible people skills," he added with a passing glance to Genna and Chris both, carrying it heavy with sarcasm.

Chris had begun to gather his things, with Jack pitching the papers his way.

"We should go," Jack stated.

Chris simply nodded, straightening his papers.

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Kyi Motomitsu

"Done?" the man questioned. "You have all ready dealt with the body?"

No, I just took a really satisfying leak. "Yes," Kyi said into the phone. He brought his bionic hand up to eye level. The bullet that the Splinter Cell had managed to fire before he died had pierced it, and loose wires sparked. He turned around to see another Splinter Cell in the hotel lobby.

"Drive!" Kyi demanded as he entered the Mercedes.

Tag: Obi-Wan21, John_117

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna rolled her eyes and kept her hands resting on her hips. Did Jack always have to be so...uptight all of the time? That was one downfall about him.

"We should go," Jack stated.

"Right..."

Genna left the computer room and headed down the hallway, finding her room and entering it. She found her holsters and stepped into the leg straps, pulling them up and wrapped the waist band around her hips. She clipped the back together and found her babies lying on the bed, picking them up and sliding them into the holsters. Next she found a black hairtie and put it down her wrist, just incase she would need it later and then left her room, shutting the door behind her.

The woman, dressed in black, form fitting top and pants headed to the garage quietly.

Tag: Anyone

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack proceeded down the hall, with Chris quickly catching up.

"Why don't you have a backpack or something?" Jack questioned, watching as Chris continuously fumbled with his papers.

"I didn't know I was going to have to carry so much," Chris replied annoyingly.

"You need a messenger bag," Jack stated, patting his black bag. "Nice and resourceful."

Tripping, Chris nearly fell to the ground, losing a number of papers.

"You're an idiot," Jack called back as Chris swiftly snatched them up.

Finished Chris sprinted toward Jack, reaching his side he asked:

"So what's with you and Genna?"

"Excuse me?" Jack asked dryly.

"You two have been spending an awful lot of time together," Chris noted.

"Last time I checked we weren't buddies kiddo," Jack said.

"Except all the room time you two have," Chris replied, ignoring Jack's comment. "You been doing alot of kissing?"

"No," Jack answered flatly, lying. Mostly to annoy Chris.

"No? She won't even kiss you?!" Chris said, truly shocked. "I don't believe that."

"Tell that to all the hookers who won't kiss me on the mouth," Jack remarked sarcastically.

Chris' eyes went wide. Approaching the door to the garage Jack swung it open.

"We have kissed jackass," Jack added as he proceeded through the door. "Now drop it."

IC: Unknown Man

"Well done Kyi," the man congratulated. "Now handle the remaining Splinter Cells. I must go."

The man hung up the phone, his limo pulling to a stop. Wyatt Chase entered the vehicle, sitting calmly to his side. The limo drove off yet again, turning down another lane.

"Did you acquire any further information?" the man wondered.

"Nothing spectacular," Chase answered. "Or that you probably don't already know."

"Humor me," the man stated.

"From what I gather they know about Emily's involvement," Chase explained. "Which means they'll attempt to stop her, kill her, who knows."

"Their brash actions will get them killed soon enough," the man assured.

"So what's next?" Chase asked curiously.

"You have one last mission and you will be paid in full," the man began. "Emily Trask has booked a private flight to the United States. She must be dealt with."

"How will I get in?"

"I can only get you so far, you'll be passed off as a guard. The rest is up to you," the man stated.

"I understand."

The limo took another turn, they would be at the airport soon.

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stood, leaning against the passenger's door, all ready to go. She was standing on one leg with the other bent back, the bottom of her black boot resting on the door and her arms folded casually. Jack and Chris were taking a little while, making the woman slightly impatient. If she had the keys, she'd leave right then and there, this was their only chance to get Emily, and failure was not an option.

The woman ran her fingers through her curly hair and took off the hairtie, throwing her hair up into a ponytail, her curls hanging down her shoulders and back. Sighing, she pulled out her Walther P99 and cocked it, aiming it at the wall and enjoying the feel of its cool metal against her skin. As she put her baby away and about to take out the other, hanging from her hip, the door opened and Jack and Chris entered.

"We have kissed jackass," Jack added as he proceeded through the door. "Now drop it."

Genna simply raised her eyebrow and pushed away from the car, watching Jack head toward the van. Chris seemed speechless. Genna rested her hands on her hips and looked at Chris, understanding what they were talking about. She grinned and added onto Jack's statement.

"And that's not all we've done," she smirked and winked at Chris. Of course she was lying, but his reaction to that was something she could not miss for the world.

Tag: Chris and Jack

8. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I wish," Jack mumbled as he passed Genna, opening the driver seat door. "But only in my dreams." He added with a mischievous grin aimed toward Genna.

Chris carried an awkward expression.

"I didn't need to know that much," Chris replied, he hung on the end.

Opening the back of the van Chris tossed in the papers and hopped in, taking his seat at the computer that lay in the back. Jack closed his door and started the car.

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna opened the passenger door and slid in, slamming the door behind her. She looked at Jack as he slid in.

"I wish," Jack mumbled as he passed Genna, opening the driver seat door. "But only in my dreams."

"I'm sure we can work on that, sparky." Genna smirked and winked at Jack, but went silent as soon as Chris entered the van from the back.

"I didn't need to know that much,"

Genna put her seatbelt on and looked over her shoulder at Chris.

"Aw, is Keyes shy?" She joked and shot him a wink before returning to face forward.

"Okay, so we've got like 55 minutes before Miss Princess takes off. It's going to be tight," she stated, looking at Chris and Jack, "can you handle it?" She asked, but focused mainly on Jack with a grin.

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I'm not shy," Chris defended. "just reserved."

"You're a moron," Jack said simply.

"Okay, so we've got like 55 minutes before Miss Princess takes off. It's going to be tight," she stated, looking at Chris and Jack, "can you handle it?" She asked, but focused mainly on Jack with a grin.

"You'd be surprised with what I can handle sweetheart," Jack answered with a wicked grin.

The garage lifted free, allowing Jack to press on the gas. Taking a sharp turn Chris was reminded that he should probably put his seatbelt on right about now. The van appeared as if it would nearly topple over, as it went on nearly only two wheels. And the soaked ground from the rain wasn't helping.

"I'm going to die in this van," Chris stated, holding on to his chair.

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna looked at Jack and smirked. "I bet." She winked at him just before he pulled out of the garage, taking a sharp turn and nearly toppling them over. She leaned against the side not tipping over and heard Chris complaining in the back.

"You know, Keyes, after we catch Emily, Jack and I can always play that favorite game of ours with you." She smirked and looked back at Chris.

When the van finally tipped back over to four wheels, Genna reached into the black and red bag she had placed in the van before getting in and searching around. She pulled out another Walther P99 and loaded the case with a clip of ammo and then cocking it. She turned to look back at Chris, aiming the tip at him.

"Or we could just finish you off now..." Of course she wouldn't shoot him, but she was in the mood to see his reactions today...

After getting his reaction, she relaxed her stance and flipped the weapon around, catching the barrel of it and holding it out to Keyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to shoot you... well yet anyways." She winked. "You'll be needing this though if you want to live, should anything happen."

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

You know, Keyes, after we catch Emily, Jack and I can always play that favorite game of ours with you." She smirked and looked back at Chris.

"And not even give me a fighting chance?" Chris asked tiredly.

"Or we could just finish you off now..." Of course she wouldn't shoot him, but she was in the mood to see his reactions today...

Chris' mouth then dropped. He could never tell when they were being serious with him. Well, Jack mainly, but Genna had her share of confusion to go with those remarks.

"And leave you two alone in the van," Chris started. "Then nothing would get done...."

Chris watched as she flipped the gun, catching the opposite end with ease.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to shoot you... well yet anyways." She winked. "You'll be needing this though if you want to live, should anything happen."

Chris smiled weakly and took the gun, checking it's ammo. "Gee, thanks."

Suddenly Jack turned another corner roughly, causing Chris' chair to spin.

"Chris," Jack began, stopping any further remarks Genna or Chris may have had for one another. "What's going on with the airport?"

Chris grabbed the keyboard in front of him and typed away.

"Well, most lanes have been closed up, so some thing's going down."

"More like Trask managed it so as to no public interference," Jack corrected.

"Whatever..."

"They believe an assassination attempt was on Trask," Jack explained. "They won't be taking any chances."

"Which could make things harder for us," Chris pointed out.

"But it won't," Jack shot back quickly.

Jerking the vehicle Jack nearly hit another car to his, screeching to a turn Jack drove into the lane which carried vehicles coming in an opposite direction, at the last minute Jerk swerved back onto the right of way and slammed on the gas, avoiding further contact.

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna held onto the grip above and near the car door, watching the cars go by even quicker than before... and also coming toward them. Her eyes widened slightly and tensed up just before Jack turned out of the way. She uneasily looked back at Chris and then looked at Jack. He was intent on getting them at the airport and in time... if they would even survive the trip.

"Keyes, I need you to get on your computer and find out which gate her plane is at."

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack down a rough turn down the highway, it wouldn't be long now. Chris quickly typed away at his keyboard, bringing up the flights at the airport. All flights had been shut down, which showed on his screen, only one gate was left open. An emergency flight.

"That would be Gate Seven," Chris answered. "Flight One-Six-Zero."

Jerking the car into another turn Chris found his papers lost on the floor. Jack gritted his teeth as pain surged through his side, his hands tightening on the wheel.

"We won't be able to walk into the airport," Jack stated. "We'll have to get in another way."

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Where is everyone? :confused:

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: John and Zip are waiting on Darph Nader. And I don't know where he is. Although he said he'd be posting, John did say he'd control his character. So I guess I'll give him it.

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna held onto the handle near the passenger door as Jack made a sharp turn. She heard scattering of papers and knew it was Chris who had lost the papers. She chuckled and then looked to Jack.

"How far away are we, Sparky?"

18. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    OC: okay, from whats been cleared up, until we hear from Darph, i'll be controlling John Reid and Kain. This has been approed by Obi-Wan21. If Darph sees this, take your character whenever you want.

IC: Kain Marko and John Reid

John had closely followed by Kain, the two men sprinting down the stairs after hearing reepated gunshots from the lower floor. Kain cocked his gun and jumped the last few steps, no one was there. Outside he heard a car screeching off, bursting through the doors Kain unloaded three shots at the vehicle, none of which made enough contact to stop it. "No!" Kain yelled at the car as it drove away.

Return inside he found John checking on Ethan. "He's dead," John stated. Kain sighed, wiping the snot beginning to drop from hsi nose. "So now what?" Kain asked. "We get teh new recruit," John said. "It's not go to remain here, someone will have heard those shots." Kain nodded in agreement, the two sprinted out the back way, reaching their vehicle, John took teh driver seat and sped off. This new guy would be of use hoepfully, and they weren't far from the current location.

Kain activated his comm unit, when he finally got in touch with Chris. "Scott's dead, we have no further leads..." he trailed off. "And Ethan's dead." The older man rubbed his forehead, Ethan was a good kid, it was ashame he died in such a way. He had spirit. Kain relaxed in his seat as John drove.

Tag: Obi-Wan21, Darph, Zipporah,

19. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"We'll be there soon enough sweetheart," Jack told Genna with a wink.

Chris quickly finished cleaning up the back of the van, having all the proper papers that would be necessary ready for use. Jack took the van into another aggressive turn, attempting to avoid further traffic.

Suddenly the comm within the vehicle went off, it was Kain reporting on their mission.

"Damn it," Jack cursed. "What's the remaining status?"

Kain informed them of their present course. After finishing Jack spoke:

"Alright, get back to base immediately after you've picked up the new guy," Jack ordered.

Chris cut off the speaker comm and accessed the computer once more.

Water splashed to the sides as the van passed through. The rain from earlier that night had stopped, yet lightning continued to strike in the sky. Minutes later Jack was slowly pulling the van to a stop near the darkened sides of a fence.

Turning off the ignition Jack looked to Genna and Chris.

"We'll have to jump the fence," Jack stated. "You guys ready?"

Time was slowly running out, from afar Jack could see the private flight continue to be loaded. It wouldn't be long now until the ground was cleared for take off. They had just barely made it.

Tag: Genna, John, Kain

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Just checkin'." She winked back at Jack.

Genna heard Kain's voice over their comm system, telling them what happened. Another one. Dead. This team was falling apart and soon enough only two would be remaining. She cursed at the same time Jack did. Their time was running out to find Sam Fisher and to get out (even if a failure) alive.

She sighed, second real day of the mission and already the count-down clock was going down and down.

A few moments later, Jack pulled the van into a parking spot. Genna leaned up in her seat futher and could see the private flight. Thank God.

Jack turned to Genna and Chris, explaining what they needed to do.

"We'll have to jump the fence," Jack stated. "You guys ready?"

Genna unclicked the seat belt and threw it off, she fixed her form fitting, black top a bit.

"Of course," she started, opening the door. "We have to leave now."

Genna slid out of the door and shut it, going around to meet up with Jack. She studied the fence and things behind it. This could be easy, she took a relaxing breath. She needed a break from the on-the-go all the time.

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I'll go first," Jack stated to Genna, his eyes focused to the tip of the high fence.

Swiftly Jack jumped the fence, placing his fingers in the openings formed from the way the fence had been created. Carefully he placed each foot up, climbing higher, Jack kept a sharp eye out for any guards that may walk out or shine lights on the area.

Reaching the top Jack proceeded to throw his legs over, making sure he had a firm grip on the fence, he continued down, jumping the last couple of feet. Landing Jack felt another surge of pain, he winced, gripping his side.

Standing to his feet he looked over to Genna.

"Your turn sweetheart," Jack told her with a wink. "I'll be sure to catch you."

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna nodded at Jack and rested her hands on her hips when he started up the chain fence. She watched him climb up and then climb back down on the other side, hopping down the last few feet. He grabbed his side as if he was hurting.

"Your turn sweetheart," Jack told her with a wink. "I'll be sure to catch you."

Genna didn't know if he could, if him hurting, and of course she didn't want to hurt him even worse. Sighing and shaking her head, she approached the fence and hopped on it, grabbing a hold of it with graceful movements and climbed up it. When she reached the top she stopped for a second to look around her and then swung over onto the other side, climbing down a few feet. As soon as she reached a few more feet from the ground, she jumped off and landed in Jack's arms, both her legs over his arm and his other arm behind her back.

"Why thank you, Sparky." She winked at him.

Tag: Jack

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"It's only a shame we don't have time for anything else," Jack replied as he carefully placed her feet onto the ground. The two turned toward the air field, Jack's hand still resting at Genna's lower back. Quite low at that.

Raising his hand Hack pointed at a few loading vehicles which were grouped together.

"That's our best point for stealth, we get there and we'll be able to get to the plane much more easily," Jack explained, looking to Genna. He allowed a smile to escape his lips, a cocky one, but a smile nonetheless.

Over the comm Chris readied for any immediate access he would need to assist Jack and Genna. This was a heavy mission, one screw up and they'd all be dead.

"Genna? You guys copy?" Chris asked, making sure they had a clear transmission.

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"It's only a shame we don't have time for anything else,"

Genna let go of Jack as he put her back onto her feet and turned around to face the planes. Her green eyes went to Jack when she felt his hand gliding down to her back...her lower back. She grinned at him.

"That's our best point for stealth, we get there and we'll be able to get to the plane much more easily,"

Genna nodded. "Alright, lets go."

She crouched down a little and hurried toward the planes.

"Genna? You guys copy?"

Hearing that, she pushed the earpiece into her ear so she could hear Chris.

"Loud and clear."

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

The two successfully reached the loading vehicles. Genna quickly moving ahead of Jack. He had slowed to a halt after his eyes locked onto Emily Trask. She was speaking to a man, and not just any man. Jack's eyes narrowed.

Gordon Mannings. Why was he there? Talking to Emily Trask... Something wasn't right. Jack didn't recall Gordon needing to make any trips to Russia as of late, considering the risk it was odd for him to be here, of all places.

Jack watched as the two began shaking hands, unfortunately he couldn't hear them, but this is what was said:

"A pity you must be leaving," Gordon stated.

"My father is preparing for so much," Emily replied, releasing an almost false smile. "So that I'll be able to one day take his Empire.

"No doubt quite a Legacy," Gordon agreed. "I just wish our meeting could have taken place."

"The assassination attempt on our lives has left my father almost ill," Emile spoke. "He's worried about my safety."

"I understand entirely," Gordon nodded. "I'll be seeing you in the states then."

"When will you be returning?" Emily questioned.

"Not for another few days, I still have business to attend to. Meeting with the Russian President and all."

"I'll look forward to meeting with you soon," Emily replied.

They dropped their hands, Emily now walking into the plane. Gordon turned on his heel and was met by his guards, who proceeded to escort him to his limo.

Jack watched until the two were no longer in sight. Looking to Genna he finally stated:

"We need to get on top of the vehicle."

Jack looked carefully, the last loading van was coming fast, it could take them directly to the plane with ease, but the two would have to jump on top of it. And they were short on time. As Jack began to climb he was taken aback by a man beginning to speak.

"I'm sorry," the man started. "but I can't allow you to board that flight." He finished as he placed on a pair of black leather gloves. This man was Wyatt Chase.

"Damn it," Jack cursed loudly.

Tag: Genna, Wyatt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.