main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed and Wyatt Chase

Genna ran with Jack, but stopped when they saw Gordon Mannings and Emily Trask speaking to each other. She raised her eyebrow.

"Mannings with Emily? What the Hell?" This definitely threw her into a loop hole.

"We need get on top of the vehicle."

Genna nodded to him and looked over to see it. She backed up a step to watch him begin to climb a loading van when she heard a man's voice behind her.

"I'm sorry," the man started. "but I can't allow you to board that flight."

She heard Jack cuss and turned around to find a man standing behind them. He had short brown hair and brown eyes, standing at least another foot taller than Genna. He had a confident air about him and yet his eyes bore into her own deep green ones.

The woman backed up a step to get away from the man and looked up at Jack.

"Don't worry about me, I'll handle this."

"You'll handle this? Wow. I must say...very impressive. Usually I don't see many women going up against me and the men just standing there and letting it happen." Wyatt laughed and shook his head putting his hands in the pockets of his pants. He was wearing a short sleeved black top and black pants with many pockets to fit almost anything, his sun glasses were off because it was still cloudy.

Genna looked back at Wyatt and glared, quickly yanked out both her Walther P99's, aiming them at him, but at the same time Wyatt had his drawn and already aiming at Genna and one at Jack.

"I don't think so, sweetheart." He said with a sly grin.

Chase approached Genna, his gun still aiming at Jack and knocked her guns from her hands, but Genna was quick. She used the force of his hand with her own speed and knocked both guns out of his hands. She kicked out her right foot and hit Wyatt square in the mid-section, knocking him back aways.

Wyatt shook his head to clear the surprise. "Wow. Your girl can fight, Carter." He said, focusing that to Jack, but keeping his eyes on Genna. "Lets see how well you'll do when I am expecting it."

He ran towards Genna while she did the same, pulling his hands back to send a punch at her, but she saw this and was able to grab his arms and push them away, sending another kick up at him. Wyatt quickly moved his hands back to his waist and grabbed a hold of her foot, yanking it in one direction.

Genna fell to the ground and was about to get hit in the side, but she knocked her legs out and tripped Wyatt up, sending him to the ground. She didn't have much time to waste on him and she would not allow him to stop her. Jumping to her feet, she ran straight for the man on the ground, about ready to kick him before he could get up, but he was ready and jumped to his feet, sending a fist aimed at her face. She dodged it, but it barely skimmed the side of her cheek and quick recovered by sending a kick at his leg, intending to knock him to the ground again.

Chase grabbed her foot again but this time pushed it up and away from him, sending Genna flipping over and landing on her stomach, her face away from him. When he got close enough, she twirled over on her side and used the force of her spin on the ground to strike Wyatt across his stomach, knocking him back at least a little ways. This gave her the time to get back on her feet. She retreated back, hoping to reach the guns in time, but Wyatt managed to seize her arm, yanking her about to face him and punched at her face. She was hit and knocked back a bit, shaking it off right away. She ran backwards until she ran her back into the side of the van, he had her in a tight spot.

Wyatt smirked and hurried towards her and sent his fist straight at her, but she dodged to the side, Chase's hand colliding into the van. He yanked it back with a growl of pain and sent his other fist at her. She yet again dodged it and then quickly and gracefully moved her hand behind his head and ran it into the car. Genna then kicked out and the bottom of her boot connected with his side, sending him kneeling on the ground in pain. This was

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

"You'd be surprised at what she can do," Jack shot back at the man.

This wasn't the time for quick remarks and witty comebacks. More was at stake here. Jack proceeded up the van, perching himself atop it, observing the fight play out below him.

Suddenly he felt his phone buzzing off, glancing to the side, the final loading van was approaching rapidly. They hadn't much time. Jack finally decided to answer his cell phone, it was Chris.

"What do you want?"

"Mind telling me what's going on?" Chris asked. "Genna sounds like she's in a bind."

"I imagine she would be," Jack replied dryly. "As I can see her."

"You aren't going to help her?" Chris asked.

"Let's see what she can do," Jack answered firmly.

"You're risking her life!" Chris shouted.

"She'll be fine," Jack stated.

Suddenly Chris heard a gunshot, then Genna cry out in pain.

"Jack! Do something!" Chris said, he was panicking. Jack was now become annoyed.

"No," Jack replied darkly.

This was a moot point, one which Jack was going to stand by.

In anger Chris hung up the phone. Jack simply folded his cell back up, returning it to his pocket. Looking back at the van, it was about to pass. It was now or never. Jack's eyes returned to Genna, watching as she swiftly killed off her threat.

The only problem now being that she was injured. Carter's eyes followed her as she climbed up the vehicle. Stretching out his arm Jack grabbed Genna's own arm and pulled her up with ease. Using his other hand as a support for Genna's back, pulling the two incredibly close together.

"We have to jump," Jack told her in a low voice. There wasn't any time for a break. The two of them now facing the coming loading vehicle. With barely split-second timing the two jumped, Jack's arm around Genna's waist, he didn't want her sustaining further injuries.

Rolling on top of the loading vehicle they stopped near the very edge. Almost falling off. Now flat on his back Jack looked to Genna who laid safely across his chest. For the time being Carter and Reed were safe.

Tag: Genna

3. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    GM Approved!

Name: Scott Nixon
    Weapons: Two pistols

Appearance-
    Hair: Blonde, short and spiked
    Eye color: Green
    Facial hair: N/A
    Clothing: Usually seen wearing blue jeans and a collared shirt with a chain necklace and shades.
    Build: 6' tall and weighing 200 lbs. Slightly muscular.

Personality-
    Traits: Haughty, witty, ladies' man
    Dislikes: Silence, mornings, stubborn women
    Habits: Winking, flashing a handsome grin, talking a lot
    Bio: Scott Nixon always considered himself a ladies' man since the day he was born. Even the female doctor that delivered him at birth says he winked at her when he was inhaling his first breaths of oxygen. Arrogance ensued when he grew a bit, and once he reached his teenaged years, there was no stopping his charm.

At the age of sixteen, he was expelled from his high school for "disrespecting" his principle, albeit he was only making the wittiest comebacks he'd ever had, laughing the entire time while the red-faced educator spat in his face.

The CIA had already recognized his physical capabilities, and when he was expelled, they hired him on as an assistant of sorts, until he came of age where he could be in the field.

Now, he's one of the top agents for the CIA, just recently being promoted to Splinter Cell. He never leaves home without his charm and wits.
    Military History: CIA for 8 years
    Traumatic experiances: N/A

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

As Genna climbed up the van, she looked up and took Jack's helping hand, and was pulled up easily. He put his hand on her back and kept her close to him. She felt too exhausted to go on and needed to rest, but rest was far away.

"We have to jump,"

"Great..."

Genna felt Jack's arm around her waist tighten slightly as the loading van came closer. At the same time, the two lept from one van to the other, barely making it. Jack rolled over onto his back, with Genna lying on top of him. This moment would be used by Genna to rest, no matter how small the moment may be. She released a breath and laid her head on Jack's chest, closing her eyes for a second.

Wincing at the wound on her arm, Genna raised her good arm to the earpiece and spoke into the com system.

"Keyes...you read me?" She asked, tiredly.

After Chris had replied, she went on again. "How many more minutes until Emily's flight?"

Tag: Chris and Jack

5. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack dropped his head onto the vehicle as Genna spoke to Chris. At the van Chris was bringing up the flight.

"Looks like any minute," Chris stated over the comm. "Final loading and then it's taking off."

Carter lifted his head when he felt the van slow to a stop. He heard men getting out and opening the back. Gently Jack lifted Genna to her knees.

"Hope you can keep up sweetheart," he said with a smile. Giving Genna a wink.

The young man carefully treading to the edge of the van, peaking out and down, the two men were throwing the last of the supplies into the cargo department of the plane. That was where Jack and Genna had to get to.

Lifting his black hood Jack awaited for the men to clear up. As the two loading men walked to the front of the van Jack gently slapped at Genna's arm.

"Now!" he whispered urgently.

Quietly, buy quickly, Jack threw himself to the ground, he gritted his teeth as pain shot through, but ignored it and he ran up the ramp and into the cargo section of the place. Genna following behind.

Hiding amongst the luggage Jack waited until the door was shut and locked. When the coast was clear he peered his head around the confined space of the hold. Outside the plane was leading away from the airport, taking off into the sky.

"Looks like we're taking a flight," Jack said sarcastically. "Peachy."

6. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko and John Reid

The car sped through the open highway. The pickup point was only a few miles ahead. Kain leaned foward in his seat, watching the sidewalks for any change in activity. He was praying their location would not be compromised. Things were getting too dangerous. "How much further?" Kain asked. "We're about there," John replied. The car took a right exit, coming upon a small warehouse.

John and Kain exited the car, preparing their guns if the need arose. The two new Splinter Cell agents were awaiting them outside among the shadows. They flashed their papers to John and he gave an acknowledging nod. "Scott Nixon, Robert Zipp, welcome to Russia," John greeted. He held out his hand as a friendly gesture.

TAG: Zipporah, Reynar_Tedros, Darph,

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"Looks like any minute," Chris stated over the comm. "Final loading and then it's taking off."

"Copy that."

Genna rested her head back on Jack's chest, feeling it move up and down slowly. Just as she was about to close her eyes, the van had stopped. Jack helped her onto her knees and got up himself.

"Hope you can keep up sweetheart,"

Genna flashed a grin and flaunted off her curves quickly. "I can do more than keep up, sparky." She winked.

The woman stood near Jack in silence watch the cargo hold of the plane, they needed to get in there, but it would be really tight on time. As soon as he said now, the two jumped from the top of the van and immediately got back up and darted straight up the ramp before anyone could notice.

Genna ran behind the the large pile of suitcases and crouched behind one. She waited there until the door was shut and locked, the cargo hold turning quickly to pitch back. As she felt around her belt and pulled out a flash light, she felt a sudden movement within the plane.

"Looks like we're taking a flight," Jack said sarcastically. "Peachy."

She cussed and turned the light on, trying to find where Jack was hidden.

Tag: Jack

8. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Scott Nixon

Scott Nixon, adorned in his usual shades and black, button-up shirt with blue jeans, walked up to the bar next to a beautiful woman he'd just spotted. It'd been a long night, and it was only midnight

"Bartender," he said, "drink for the lady."

The bartender nodded, and Scott turned to the tall blonde next to him. "Scott Nixon." He held his hand out as he leaned over on the bar with his right elbow in front of her.

The woman shook his hand, albeit reluctantly. "Cindy."

"So, Cindy." He removed his shades slowly and set them on the bar. "If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

"Here's your drink, ma'am," the bartender said with a sly grin.

"Thanks Ron," Cindy said, grabbing the drink and hurling the beer in Scott's face. "Thanks for the drink, Scott." Jumping out of her seat and setting a five on the bar, Cindy walked out of the bar in a frenzy.

Ron tossed Scott a towel to wipe his face off with. "Don't take it personally, she's going through a hard time."

"So am I," said Scott, "though I think you and I are talking about two different things. So, what's the story on her?" He picked up his glasses and set them atop his nose again.

"Just got divorced after ten years of marriage. Regretting that she signed the prenup."

"Doctor?"

"Basketball player."

"Ouch." Scott glanced at his silver Rolex. "Damn. Gotta run, good talking to ya Ron." He hustled for the door and entered the parking lot, jumped into the open window of his Corvette without bothering to open the door. He cranked it and sped off onto the highway, garnering a few angry honks as he did.

Ten minutes later, the Corvette pulled into a deserted warehouse parking lot. Scott stumbled out of the 'Vette, and made it to the rendezvous point just as his contact arrived.

"Scott Nixon, Robert Zipp, welcome to Russia," the man said, holding out his hand.

Scott shook his hand. "Good to meet you. Oh, and excuse the smell." The stench of beer on his skin couldn't have been pleasant.

Tag: John_117

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Over here sweetheart," Jack said, coming to the side of Genna. She swung her flashlight in his direction, causing him to squint his eyes.

"Hello there," Jack greeted dryly.

Lowering his hoodie Jack carefully passed through the luggage that was thrown into the department. Taking his foot Jack shoved two large cases out of the way, crashing them against the wall.

"Hope there was no glass in those," Jack remarked tiredly.

carter was having a hard time location the compartments door. One that should lead to the upper part of the plane, where the passengers would be seated, namely Emily.

"Hey sweetheart," Jack called out through the darkness. "Mind shining your light around, look for the compartment door."

IC: Chris Keyes

Peaking out of the vans window Chris watched as the plane flew off into the sky.

"That can't be a good sign..." he trailed off.

Returning to the computer Chris took a seat, activating the comm network.

"Genna, how's everything going?"

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna looked around the cargo area, her light skimming over the walls of it.

"Over here sweetheart,"

She turned in the direction of the voice and finally found Jack, making him squint his eyes at the bright light.

"Hello there,"

Genna moved the light away from him a little ways, but made sure the edge of the light was still on him so she could still see him, but the direct light wasn't on him.

"Sorry," She blushed and followed his movement with her flashlight. He kicked two suitcases out of his way as he walked on.

"Smooth, Sparky. Very smooth."

"Hey sweetheart," Jack called out through the darkness. "Mind shining your light around, look for the compartment door."

"Okay. Where's your flashlight? I though you had one." She suggested, moving about, using the light to guide her around the compartment without tripping over anything.

Within the silence she heard Chris' voice over the com system. She pushed her free hand against the earpiece.

"Everything's just fine, Keyes. We're in the cargo hold right now, it shouldn't be too much longer before we get up to the passenger section."

Genna removed her hand and continued to search around. As she stretched her arm out to feel along the wall, the edge of her sleeve brushed over her wound. She winced.

"Dammit."

She stopped for a moment to fix it, being careful of her bullet wound and then continued on.

"Jack, I think this is it."

Tag: Jack and Chris

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Okay. Where's your flashlight? I though you had one."

"I don't need one when you have one now do I?" Jack asked dryly.

He proceeded through the compartment, searching the upper walls for the door. Taking a second Jack leaned against the planes wall, wincing at the pain shooting through his side, the young man sighed heavily through his gritted teeth.

"Jack, I think this is it."

Pushing himself away from the cold wall Jack followed Genna's flashlight, coming to her side he glanced his head up. And there it was.

"Good job kiddo," Jack said, smirking.

Lifting his arms Jack turned the doors lock.

"It's open," he whispered as he carefully lifted the door.

Poking his head up Jack realized the door opened from the back of the plane, taking a glance around he saw this was the refreshment section. Small, but sized enough that he and Genna could crawl up with ease.

"There's a curtain in the way," Jack stated, looking down to Genna. Which meant he couldn't see the passenger area, they were going in blind without a head count for any guards. "But there's no one in the room," he added.

12. Zipporah

Zipporah Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    ic Rob Zipp

The austrailian was excited to be on the job. A Splinter Cell was a dangerous occupation but a fun one. It was this excitement that kept him coming to work day after day. Rob wore a black top, with the sleeves torn, along with ripped shorts. Oddly enough the man wore no shoes or socks. "Ello there mate," Rob introduced, strongly shaking John's hand.

Rob faced the other man, Scott he assumed, and slapped him on his back. "It's time we get these buggers," he said, laughing strongly.

tag- all the guys

13. John_117

May 28, 2006

John happily shook both men's hands. This Robert seemed strange enough. "I think someone's a bit high," Kain whispered in John's ear. Marko just what sure on what. Or he was really drunk. "Scott, Robert, our car's parked over there," Kain told them, pointing to the car. "Take your equipment and please just place it in the back." Keeping his gun in check Kain made way towards the car. Taking in the sights.

"Our remaining team is on a current mission," John spoke to the new recruits. These seemed like awfully young men, meaning this was going to get hard. "So it's about high time we return to teh base, get you guys comfortable." John motioned for them to head to the car, allowing them in the back seat. "Get comfortable guys, we'll be there soon enough." The car then drove off, heading back to the Military base.

TAG: Zipporah, Darph, Reynar_Tedros

14. Zipporah

Aug 26, 2002
    ic Rob Zipp

Rob gathered up his backpack and carried it away with him to the car. Taking his seat Rob locked his seatbelt snuggly into place. "A great night ey?" Rob asked his fellow Cells. Stretching, Rob relaxed in his seat, lowering the back window. He was always a man of peace, or he just had one too many drinks earlier, he was nervous. Zipp gave it a fair bet he would need to calm his nerves and drinking was the best excuse for that.

tag- men in the car

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Kiddo? Nice try, Obi-Wan, but Genna's older than Jack too. ;)

IC as Genna Reed

Genna scanned the darkness for Jack's form, but could only hear him coming closer.

"Good job kiddo,"

She didn't say anything in reply to that, but only rolled her eyes. Kiddo. She always hated that name, and besides, it didn't fit. Genna was older than Jack anyways.

Genna helped Jack lift the door up with her good arm and peered over the edge with him. The curtains were drawn, but luckily no one was in the area. She pulled back down and looked at Jack, now being lit by the light from the refreshment compartment.

"I'll go first, I'm used to these kinds of entrances."

Without even waiting on his thought on that, Genna hopped up and pulled her body up through the door. When all the way up, she got to her feet, but remained crouched down. She peered through the side of the curtain and saw Emily take her seat, two guards following. She guessed she came back from the lavatory, but there was no way in seeing if there were anymore guards.

Genna closed the curtain again and returned to the hatch in the floor, leaning down.

"There's two with her, but there might be more around her. The cabin lights have been dimmed, so that'll make it easier on us."

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: It was meant sarcastically. lol. I know she's older.

"Well then, no use waiting down here," Jack said dryly.

Swiftly he pulled himself up the compartment door. Gritting his teeth as another shot of pain coursed through. Barely making it up, Jack stumbled back, hitting the table above him. A glass fell, nearly breaking on the floor, luckily Jack caught it just in time.

Peering back down Jack grinned at Genna.

"Need help up sweetheart?" he asked with a sly smile.

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just so you know, Genna's not in the cargo hold. Sorry. [face_blush]

IC as Genna Reed

Genna backed up a bit for Jack to climb out of the cargo hold, and was just about to help him when he managed to crawl out, stumbling backward. He luckily made himself stabe and caught a glass that fell. She watched him with her eyebrow raised.

"I think it's time for another dose of pain medication, Jack..."

If he continued the way he was going, he'd probably get himself killed.

18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Do you always have to be so vague? lol

"I'm fine," Jack breathed out, standing to his feet.

Glancing outside of the curtain Jack got a fairly clear head count.

"I'm seeing three," he stated, his eyes focused now on Emily.

Stepping back his weary eyes narrowed on Genna.

"We need to cause a distraction, get them back here," Jack suggested.

Jack traced his eyes along the small room, looking for anything he could use. Finally his eyes locked onto the lightbulb hanging above him.

"Step back," he ordered to Genna.

When the two were at a safe distance Jack raised his hood and lifted an arm over his face. Using his other hand Jack gripped his gun and smashed the end of it into the lightbulb, causing not only the light to go out, but a fair amount of noise, along with glas now shattered all over the floor.

Outside Jack heard rumblings between teh guards. They would be checking on it soon enough.

"This shoudl be fun, Jack whispered, now pulling out his knife.

19. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Very sorry for my unannounced absences. I've caught up, and I'm now good to go. Oh, and I'm a 'tard for changing names (Aleksei to Mikhail). And for ever tiring of the game. But I'll stick with it, this time!

Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich

Aleksei sat in his small on-base house, thinking of the past events.

Something was going to happen, soon. His employer had orchestrated events beautifully, and all the pieces were in play. Well, almost. Trask's daughter was in a risky position - his employer wanted her dead, but Aleksei had managed to keep her safe - for now.

And there was still the matter of Sam.

The only man known to have connections with Sam was dead, thus leaving Sam as the only source of information for Aleksei. This was where things got tricky. The risk of deadly espionage, the risk of dealing with multiple factions, that was child's play. But Sam had proven incredibly difficult to break. Psychological torture did little to him, and the man was able to withstand large amounts of pain.

But he'd only been captive for a short while. In a week's time, anything could happen.

Including a rescue attempt.

[]Tag: Any[/b]

20. John_117

May 28, 2006

It was not long before the the team arrived at the Military base, parking the car within the spacious garage. John and Kain exited the car, with the two new agents not far behind. Entering a passcode opened the metal door, allowing them inside. "Welcome home boys," John stated throwing out his arms. Kain snuggly fit his combat Shotgun into the strap on his back, leaning against the wall inside, waitching as the young men carried in their equipment.

John came to his side, crossing his arms. "You did good today," Kain stated to the young Splinter Cell. "You make a good commander son." Kain gave a friendly grip on John's shoulder. Sadly the day ended without any new leads. All that was left was up to Jack and Genna. kain feared for the success of the mission.

TAG: Darph, Zipporah, Reynar_Tedros

21. Zipporah

Aug 26, 2002
    ic Rob Zipp

Rob was shocked at the size of the base, it was decked with soem of the latest technology. The plain walls were nothing quite exciting, but he was extremely pleased at the bar that rested a few feet ahead of him. "Any of you mates want a drink?" he asked as he made himself somthing. It was nothing tioo strong, but just right enough to settle his stomach.

He turned around and rested his arm on the bar, listening to the to other Agents speak. "So then, what do you buggers do for fun?" he wondered. Zipp assumed with the others on some mission that meant this would certainly be a slow time, which meant very few things to do. But hopefully something could be done.

tag- all the boys in the base

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Jack as he peered through the curtain, saying that he counted three guards with her. Not too bad. She wondered how they'd get their attention when Jack came up with something.

"Step back,"

Genna stepped back a bit, wondering what he was planning to do. She watched him lift his hood over his head and then smash the lightblub above him with his gun. She covered her face with her arm as the shards of glass were sent flying about. That not only took care of getting their attention, but it also allowed Jack and Genna to do what they were trained to do. Fade and become the shadows.

She eased into the corner of the refreshment area, her black form fitting outfit helping her fade into the darkness. When she looked over to where Jack was last standing, she could no longer see him.

Genna heard Jack whisper and pull out his knife. She herself pulled out her pistol and quickly attached a silencer to the tip, ready to spring into action at any moment.

The guards were getting closer.

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack crouched down into the inviting darkness, his knife gripped firmly in his hand. Two guards were approaching the room, it wouldn't be long now. Jack heard them mumble between one another just outside the curtain. After a moments time one of the man walked through the curtain, turning on a flashlight, aiming it down the guard saw the shattered glass.

"It looks like the bulb just got too hot and broke," the man called back.

Unexpected Jack pounced from the darkness, wrapping one hand over the guards mouth and within seconds his neck snapped. Throwing the limp body away Carter knew it was now or never, with two guards left this would be the only shot they'd have.

Shoving himself through the red curtain Jack jerked out his head, delivering a perfect head shot to the guard at the far end of the plane. Suddenly Jack found his arm being pulled by the other guard, using this to his advantage Jack forcefully threw his elbow into the man's face, the shock of the impact causing him to fall back.

Jack assumed Genna could handle that one.

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stood, perfectly still and silent as the guards came over to inspect what happened, but only one entered. He clicked his flashlight on and aimed it at the broken glass. Genna held her breath, always hating these moments.

"It looks like the bulb just got too hot and broke,"

Just before the man could turn back and leave, Jack lept from where he was at and quickly killed one guard. He jumped through the curtain and shot the other guard at the end of the plane.

Genna rushed through the curtains and found the last remaining guard left, lying on the floor. She leaned over him quickly and punched him in the face, knocking him back down to the ground when he tried to get up. She then placed the tip of her pistol at his chest and squeezed the trigger. Easy.

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Emily jumped from her seat, running to the piloting door. Acting quickly Jack rushed after her, jumping over seats on his way. Jerking her arm back Emily breathed out a screech. Hoping the pilots hadn't heard Jack placed his hand over her mouth and shoved her against a wall.

Taking out his knife Jack pressed the tip against her neck, drawing blood.

"Hey, how you doing?" Jack asked angrily. "Listen closely; if you so much as speak above a whisper I will kill you."

Emily's eyes filled with tears. She nodded slowly. Removing his hand from her mouth Jack locked it around her arm. Keeping her firmly against the wall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.