main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna had just finished off the last guard and then looked up to see Emily getting out of her seat and running to the pilot's door. She and Jack both took off running, but Jack was much faster than herself, catching Emily first. As he put her against the wall, his knife up to her throat, Genna leaned against the door to see if the pilots had heard Emily, but they didn't.

She turned back to Jack and Emily and allowed for him to ask all the questions, knowing that he was already in his "fearless leader" mode, as Chris as said before.

Genna took a few steps away from the two and used her free hand to push in the earpiece a bit.

"Keyes, you copy?"

Tag: Chris and Jack

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

"You've been making multiple trips to NSA as part of Trask's public statement to help fund the treaty campaign," Jack stated to Emily. "Besides business, what else were you doing at the NSA?"

Jack's eyes narrowed on the young girl, she was making an effort not to make eye contact with him.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," Emily stuttered out.

"You know what happened at the Trask building this morning?" Jack, not really expecting an answer. "The man that attempted to kill you. That was me."

Emily's eyes grew wide. As if she had come to a sudden conclusion.

"Who are you?"

"A Splinter Cell," Jack answered. "But you already know that, because you know Sam Fisher."

"Who?" she asked, fear in her voice.

Roughly Jack shoved Emily against the wall, she groaned in pain.

"You'll either answer me, or you die," Jack threatened, tightening his grip around her arm.

"You're hurting me," Emily cried.

"You don't know what pain is."

Now that Jack made clear his knowledge it was time to make Emily talk.

Tag: Genna

IC: Chris Keyes

"Loud and clear," Chris answered over the comm. "Did you know you can pick up the game over these comm-sets? That owns."

Chris continued typing away at his computer, fearfully looking out the window ever two minutes. If the van was found he was driving off.

3. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna grimaced when she heard Jack shove Emily into wall.

"Loud and clear," Chris answered over the comm. "Did you know you can pick up the game over these comm-sets? That owns."

"Yeah. Whatever. Listen, we've found Emily and Jack's interrogating her right now...if you can't hear the crashing sounds."

Genna looked back at Jack, seeing him so tied up in Emily and her answers. She whispered into the comm set.

"No offense to Jack or anything, but I feel sorry for Emily. He's going "fearless leader" mode on her." She chuckled faintly and turned around to look at Jack, handling Emily.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Taking his fist Jack punched Emily, blood flying from her lips.

"I'm a girl!" she yelped, her head jerking back.

"You're just like every other terrorist to me," Jack said grimly.

"I don't know what you're talking about though!" Emily cried.

Again Jack rested the knife against her neck, drawing more blood.

"You'll either come out of this alive, or you'll go in pieces," Jack stated darkly. "It's your choice."

"I'm not afraid of you," Emily shot back.

At that Jack grinned menacingly. Releasing his hand from Emily's arm a red mark was revealed, indicating how tight he was holding her. Carter then wrapped his fingers around Trask's neck, lifting her off her feet.

Emily now hung a few good feet off the ground, her hands grabbing at Jack's arm, scarcely gasping for breath. Jack brought the young woman to eye level.

"This is how you're going to die, you will suffocate," Jack explained, his tone deadly. "Feel the rising pain in your chest? Barely gasping for every breath. It will only get more difficult. Because I'm not just going to kill you off, you will suffer."

Jack's grip tightened even further around her neck. Emily's face clearly turning colors as Carter gritted his teeth. Emily opened her mouth as if to speak, barely audible, tears streaming down her face.

"What?" Jack asked mockingly.

Slightly releasing his grip Jack allowed Emily enough air to speak.

"I'll talk," she gasped. "Please, just stop."

"Did you expect him to be any different?" Chris asked as he searched the van for a drink.

He then slumped back into his seat.

"Hopefully Jack doesn't go too far," Chris said. "I'd worry about his collective wisdom on these situations."

Chris rubbed the back of his head as the computer loaded something onto the screen.

"I don't trust him."

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna turned her head and watched Jack grab Emily by her neck and lift her off the ground.

"Great...now he's gonna kill the poor girl before she even talks." She sighed and said, more to herself than to Chris.

"Did you expect him to be any different? Hopefully Jack doesn't go too far," Chris said. 'I'd worry about his collective wisdom on these situations."

Genna sighed and rubbed her forehead. Jack was out of control, and there was no stopping him.

"I don't trust him."

Genna stopped rubbing her head and opened her eyes, staring at the ground.

"Keyes...what do you mean...?" She asked as quietly as she could. Was there something about Jack that Chris knew and she didn't?

Tag: Chris

6. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Lowering Emily to her feet jack removed his hand from her neck, wiping the blood from her cut onto Emily's clothing. Mainly just to piss her off. Jack proceeded, gripping Emily's arm once more and keeping her against the planes wall.

"Talk," Jack ordered.

"I was suppose to use my NSA connections to help locate Fisher's position in Russia," Emily explained.

"Seems pretty simple," Jack stated. "What other reason?"

"They wanted me to find out all I could about the OPSAT network the NSA runs, unfornately that string ran dry."

"Why would Separatists need OPSAT?" Jack questioned.

"Beyond me," Emily answered. "I didn't ask."

"And Bierko, you wanted him to take the fall, evidence would point to him," Jack pointed out.

"That's right," Emily nodded.

"He didn't even know what he was getting into," Jack said.

"It seems you already have this puzzle figured out," Emily observed.

"Most of it," Jack replied dryly.

"I didn't want my father blamed," Emily revealed. "I couldn't risk his partnership, too much money."

"So what was in it for you?" Jack asked curiously.

"Anything I wanted, I just needed to come through with the goods."

"That being Scott, Sam's contact," Jack stated again.

"I persuaded him to see my point of view," Emily with a stark smile.

"You're an idiot," Jack insulted her. "They were going to kill you the second you dropped your guard."

"My flight was secure, I'm in clear waters now," Emily shot back.

"Considering I have a gun and knife, you aren't in any way safe," Jack pointed out grimly.

"So then kill me."

"Who was in charge of the operation?" Jack questioned.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Do you want to live or die?" Jack asked, cutting along her neck.

"It- It was... Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich," Emily revealed hesitantly. "I've only ever spoke to him. I assumed he was the one leading it all."

"Everyone has strings," Jack said calmly.

"So what now Jack?" Emily asked, using his name.

"How do you know my name?" Jack asked firmly.

"How could I not?"

"I've read up on you, your access to the NSA is limited," Jack explained angrily. "The Splinter Cell is a private Agency. You couldn't have known of my existence."

"It was Mikhail," Emily answered. "He had files on all of you."

"And how did he get them?" Jack asked, his temper growing.

"I don't know! I swear!" she said, her voice full of fear.

Jerking out his head Jack aimed it directly at Emily's head.

"If you're lying..." Jack trailed off.

"Do you really want to do that?" Emily asked tiredly.

"Excuse me?" Jack asked, lifting an eyebrow. Who did she think she was?

Emily's eyes rested on Genna.

"She looks alot like her brother you know," Emily said. "And would you really like your girlfriend to lose another sibling?" She ended on a loud enough note that Genna would no doubt hear, and she wanted her to.

"He's a heartless jerk for one," Chris answered over the comm.

Suddenly a page came up on his browser, it was finally done.

"About time," he breathed out.

Returning his attention to Genna, Chris continued:

"I've seen his file you know, a year undercover for a local terrorist group," Chris explained. "Killed innocents in that time. Against direct orders from NSA. When it comes to Jack, it's all about what he can do for himself. He doesn't just disobey rules and orders, he ignores them completely."

Keyes accessed another page, turning his chair around he stood up inside the van.

"The guy's an anarchist," Chris added.

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna no longer kept half of her attention on Jack and Emily. It was now solely on Chris.

"I've seen his file you know, a year undercover for a local terrorist group," Chris explained. "Killed innocents in that time. Against direct orders from NSA. When it comes to Jack, it's all about what he can do for himself. He doesn't just disobey rules and orders, he ignores them completely."

Genna stared at the ground, doing a small double take. Wait a minute...did she hear right? That couldn't have been true. It just couldn't. Her mind then flashed back to when he went into his "fearless leader" mode. She gasped. It was true. He was doing this all for himself. Why then did the NSA put him on this team, if so arrogant to ignore rules and orders?

All she could say in reply to Chris was, "What?!"

And then...she caught it.

"And would you really like your girlfriend to lose another sibling?"

Genna stopped all other thoughts, she didn't even know if Chris had said anything, and if he did...silence would follow. Turning slowly, she narrowed her eyes dangerously at Emily. She looked at Jack for less than a moment, still more than pissed off at him, but this was much more important. She approached the woman against the wall.

Yanking out her pistol she held it to her throat, pushing it in hard.

"What did you say? And you will want to talk." She warned.

Tag: Emily, Jack, and Chris

8. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Emily laughed at Genna. This was exactly what she wanted, why would she not speak?

"What would you like to know?" Emily asked dryly.

"You do realize there are two of us here," Jack pointed out. "And one of us could easily kill you. Two would just be overkill, but fun."

Emily rolled her eyes. "Your brother keeps so much from you," she was now focusing on Genna. "Kain Marko knows more about your brother than you do."

This was even getting Jack curious, but he tired of vague points. Emily was wanting to screw with Genna, this was serving no point in his eyes.

"How does Kain fit into this?" Jack asked.

"Kain Marko served under Coral Snakes, privately funded group of American agents, your brother was apart of that team," Emily finished.

Coral Snakes, Jack knew of that team. Having illegal access to the NSA network did have it's ups. Kain Marko, to the best of Jack's knowledge, was the leader of said team. But this still wasn't serving a purpose. Why did Emily have to gain?

"That is, he's probably dead by now anyway," Emily added, a grim smile across her face.

Since his page had finished loading Chris decided he should check up up on the Emily's flight. Everything seemed fine enough. Typing at his keyboard Keyes brought up another deck of pages, looking over the intended course the plane was taking.

It was then that he noticed something on the Airports transmissions.

"Oh damn," Chris cursed under his breath.

Quickly he fumbled to activate his comm unit.

"Genna, you copy?" Chris asked. "We have a problem."

Once more Chris read the information, assuring himself that what he was seeing was correct.

"They know you're on the flight," Chris stated. "The plane's being turned around."

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stared at Emily as she said that her twin brother was apart of the Coral Snakes. She shook her head.

"No. That's impossible. The only kind of job he did for the Government was the military and the air force. He would have told me if he was."

Genna stared hard at the girl, anger building quickly.

"You're wrong. He wouldn't have done that without me knowing."

"That is, he's probably dead by now anyway,"

That was it. That hit the mark. Genna lashed out and smacked Emily across the face with the side of her gun. She was just about to chuck her gun away and then begin beating her up when she heard Chris' voice in the com unit.

"What do you want, Keyes?!" She shouted into the system, not caring if he was effected by how loud and firm her voice was.

"They know you're on the flight," Chris stated. "The plane's being turned around."

Genna stopped and looked through a window to see the plane really was getting turned around, feeling the plane tip on its side a little.

"Oh, no they do not."

The woman punched Emily again and then strode away from the two, grabbing the top of her gun and cocking it. She yanked out the other and slammed the door to the pilots area open, aiming both guns at the pilot and co-pilot.

"I don't think so. Keep turning around, but do not land where they told you to. You will tell them that you are still heading there, but land somewhere else, and if you refuse, I won't be afraid to shot one of you and take over." She said in a firm voice.

Genna then told the two directions to land in some empty field somewhat close to the base. She then connected to Chris.

"Keyes, you listen, and you listen good. I want a connection with Mannings, and I want it right now."

Tag: Jack, Chris and Emily

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"And here I thought I was out of control," Jack mumbled as Genna proceeded on her rampage.

Emily had been laughing the entire time. She seemed to enjoy this.

"Your brother clearly doesn't tell you everything," Emily mocked. "Speak to Marko, I'm sure he'll know all about this..."

Picking her off the ground Jack threw her into a seat.

"It's best if right now you shut up," Jack warned. "I'm really not in the mood, and neither is my little buddy." He tilted his head in Genna's direction

Jack listened in as Genna barked the new route the pilots would take. He was more angry at the fact they had been found then the plane being turned around. They would've had to do it anyway.

"That location is too close to the base," Jack pointed out. "We have to realize they'll sweep the location surrounding the plane."

Pulling out his cell Jack dialed in a number.

"Um, yeah?" Chris asked.

"Keyes, I need an open spot location, and you need to get the van there," Jack ordered quickly.

Swiftly Chris banged on the keyboard, bring up points the plane could land at. There were only a number of logical spots, which made this difficult.

"I have something," Chris said excitedly.

"Give it to me," Jack said impatiently.

"A highway," Chris answered. "Major construction has locked it down, the plane could land there. It's also a good ways off from the base, and it'd give you two time to run."

"I'll take it," Jack replied.

Chris followed by giving him the location, which Jack repeated to the pilots.

"And I'll know if you deviate from the course," Jack added grimly.

The pilots were shocked by the sudden revelation at where they would be landing. It was near suicide. On the other end Chris jumped into the van's drivers seat, entering the location onto the GPS. Starting the ignition the car flew away from the airport.

"You should be fine with this," Jack said to Genna sarcastically.

Jerking the van into a rough turn Chris was barely breathing, he was having a severe panic attack. Which, at this point, wasn't helping the current situation. He hated times like this. And with Genna repeatedly screaming in his ear it was only making him sicker.

"Are you crazy?!" Chris shouted back. "I can't contact Gordon Mannings! We are suppose to only make contact with Lambert during missions. You know the protocol!"

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna folded her arms at Jack, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Fine. Whatever, Jack. You handle the pilots for now and I'll deal with Keyes, and then I'll talk to you later."

She didn't say anymore on the matter and began to pace around the jet, keeping both eyes on Emily to make sure she didn't do anything.

"Are you crazy?!" Chris shouted back. "I can't contact Gordon Mannings! We are suppose to only make contact with Lambert during missions. You know the protocol!"

"Dammit, Keyes, I don't care what the protocol is! I need you to get me in contact with Mannings, otherwise when I get off this plane, I will have to shot you. And, Keyes...I mean it!"

Genna continued to pace back and forth. This was not going well at all. There were so many things that were kept hidden from her. She felt like she could shot at a random place right now because she was so overwhelmed and just plain angry, but restrained herself...but barely.

Tag: Chris, Jack and Emily

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"Yeah, I really need a stern talking-to," Jack stated sarcastically, leaning against the cockpits door.

He relaxed, listening to Genna go all out on Chris.

"Heh, protocol," Jack said dryly, now looking at the pilots. "That's my team..."

Jack yawned loudly, looking over the plane, something didn't feel right about any of this. He was beginning to feel like they caught Emily a bit too easily. What if this was all staged? Perhaps they were suppose to catch Emily. Even kill her. Either way, something just wasn't making sense.

"Everything's connected," he breathed out.

"Well, it's kind of hard to do all this while I'm driving you know!" Chris shot back to Genna.

He took another turn, getting on the main highway. This allowed him to get at a faster speed, Chris was anything but a reckless driver, and it showed.

"I wouldn't even know how to get in touch with Mannings!" Chris added. "It's not like there's a private channel for this!"

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stopped her pacing for a moment and ran her fingers through her silky hair.

"I wouldn't even know how to get in touch with Mannings!" Chris added. "It's not like there's a private channel for this!"

"It's simple, Keyes! Get his number, call him, and then connect him to me!"

Genna rested her hands on her hips, turning around and walking toward the end of the plane and then coming back.

"Look, we're getting close to where we're going to land and I need to speak with him before we get back to the base. There are things going on and it's about time I get some straight answers."

She found herself now bitting her nail. Things were getting really stressful and overwhelming. Normally this would be about when she'd have a breakdown, but not while on the job. She continued to run her fingers through her hair and pace around.

Genna looked to Jack who leaned against the door, watching her.

"How much longer 'till we land?"

14. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack looked to the pilots.

"You heard the lady..." Jack stated.

"About fifteen minutes sir," the pilot answered.

"You heard him," Jack said, looking back to Genna.

Carter was beginning to contemplate how to handle Emily. They couldn't just let her go, she could compromise the mission. But they also couldn't take her with them. Some pickle we're in, Jack told himself.

Pushing himself away from the door Jack proceeded toward Emily. He leaned down, inches away from her face. Whispering something in her ear that caused even her eyes to widen. She was suddenly shocked with fear, even a realization of sorts.

Parking the van at the desired location Chris hopped into the back of the van, seating himself firmly within the computers chair.

"This isn't easy for me," Chris said annoyingly.

He brought up countless access ports. Connecting him through a string of NSA networks. Rubbing his forehead Chris spoke:

"Well, for one he's not at the NSA, so can't connect you through there," Chris began. "The only other option we have is his cell phone...." Chris trailed off. "I'm gonna get fired."

Chris accessed the cell phone and dialed the number, he awaited on the comm unit for an answer. It rang a few times, until a voice message came up. Chris swiftly hung up before Genna could leave any type of message.

"I'm sorry," Chris apologized. "There's no other way to connect you to you."

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stood still for once, bringing her arm under her chest and her elbow resting on that. She watched Jack approach Emily and lean down, though what he was doing was unclear to her, and because she couldn't see her face, she had no idea what he did. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. Fifteen more minutes.

"Well, for one he's not at the NSA, so can't connect you through there," Chris began. "The only other option we have is his cell phone...." Chris trailed off. "I'm gonna get fired."

"Would you rather get fired, or killed? And it probably won't be by me because no one is keeping anything simple anymore!"

Genna sighed and kicked a nearby seat after Chris had said that he couldn't. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself, but came up with an idea.

"Keyes...get me Kain."

16. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack stood to his feet, narrowing his eyes on Emily before walking away. He approached Genna.

"You aren't focusing on the mission at hand," Jack told her. "You want to speak to Kain you can do it once we get back at the base."

Jack folded his arms, his weary eyes fixing themselves on Genna.

"You're doing exactly what she wants you to do," Jack pointed out, annoyed. "You're losing sight of the objective and you aren't thinking clearly."

Carter paused for a moment and looked over her. He then spoke once more:

"So you hear that Keyes," he said loud enough so that the comm would pick it up. "Lay off and wait for further orders."

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna was about to say more when she saw Jack approach her.

"You aren't focusing on the mission at hand," Jack told her. "You want to speak to Kain you can do it once we get back at the base."

She thought about it. Well he was right...but this was important and not like Emily could go anywhere anyway.

Before Chris could say anything, she pressed the button the earpiece and their connection was lost. She turned to face Jack, rested her hands on her hips and watching him quietly, now more calm than before.

"You're right, Sparky. But...it's not like she can do anything..." She then trailed off when her mind suddenly snapped back into place.

"Come with me," she said to Jack and took his hand, pulling him with her.

Genna stopped right before Emily and watched her for a minute before pulling out her pistol and cocking it back. She pushed the tip of it against Emily's throat.

"Are you carrying any weapons on board, Miss Emily? If so, we will need to confiscate them." She said with a mocking smile.

Tag: Jack and Emily

18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack allowed her to take his hand.

"Oh, this should be fun," he said excitedly, though there was a dry hint of sarcasm.

Genna led Carter toward Emily, in which she proceeded to take out her gun.

"And here I thought we were going to do something enjoyable," he mumbled.

Emily looked over the two Splinter Cells, a dry laugh escaping her lips.

"If I carried any weapons I would have already shot you or me," Emily shot back. "So no, I'm not carrying any. But you can have your boyfriend search me if you like," she added tiredly.

The comm cut off and Chris sighed.

"And now I'm all alone," Chris spoke aloud.

He poked his head out the window.

"I don't like this," he said to himself. "If only I had a wookiee, that would own..."

19. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko and John Reid

"Well, Rob, there isn't exactly fun things to do," Kain pointed out. "We're on a mission to save Sam Fisher and that's our top priority." This man, Zipp, Kain wasn't pleased with. He seemed too questionable. Not a steady man in any way, but at least he knew the right drinks. "You can pour me one while you're at it," Kain added, pointing to the bottle in rob's hand. Marko was quite thirsty, so this would be nice.

John simply shook his head. "Hopefully we hear from Jack soon," he spoke. Although Reid didn't have much respect for Jack, he did believe Genna and Chris could handle the mission. Jack was clearly crazy enough to do something dangerous, that's what really worried. At any moment Jack use one of them for his own agenda. Whether anyone else shared this plan of thought was unknown, but John would keep his eye out.

TAG: Darph, Zipporah, Reynar,

20. Zipporah

Zipporah Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    ic- Rob Zipp

"That a boy!" Rob laughed, pouring Kain his drink, he slid it across the bar which met Kain's awaiting hand. Rob quickly poured the beverage down his inviting throat. A perfect taste from an amazing drink. A good year too. Pouring himself another sip he quickly drank that down as well. "This Sam Fisher," Zipp began. "I've heard good things about him." He hiccuped. Rob leaned against the bar once more, looking over the Cells. "So... how about we check out one of the bars?"

tag- all you men

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"If I carried any weapons I would have already shot you or me," Emily shot back. "So no, I'm not carrying any. But you can have your boyfriend search me if you like,"

Genna rested her free hand on her hip and shook her head. If anyone was smart, they'd wait until no one was watching and then shot. She grabbed Emily's arm and pulled her up.

"Nice try, Emily."

With that, Genna held her gun aiming at her and used her free hand to search her for any weapons. When finding none, she allowed her to sit down and then looked at Jack.

"Better safe than sorry, right?"

22. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"You tell me sweetheart," Jack said dryly, looking over his gun.

Turning on his heel Jack returned to the cockpit.

"How much longer guys?" he asked.

"About six more minutes," the pilot answered.

Placing his hand on the planes wall Jack leaned, a sudden shock of pain was overtaking him. He winced, gripping at his side. Jack tightened his hand around the wall, gritting his teeth. The pain was getting stronger, worse.

Jack sighed and pushed himself back to his feet, the plane was lowering, the city lights coming in clear. It wouldn't be long now.

"We need to be ready to go," Jack told Genna.

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Jack head to the pilots and ask how much longer until they landed, she could hear them say six more minutes. She also watched Jack grip his side and lean against the plane wall. It was definitely time for another dose. As he approached her, she took out the needle and tiny bottle of the clear medicine.

"We need to be ready to go,"

"I hear you, Sparky." She said as she filled the needle with medicine, intending on giving him a slightly larger dose than the last.

Genna moved closer to Jack and did the same thing to his arm as last time, whether he wanted to argue about it or not. As she injected the medicine, her green eyes shot to Emily, still sitting on the chair.

"What about her?"

She looked back at Jack for his answer. It would be wise to bring her with them to the base, but at the same time, maybe this whole thing was set up and was planned for them to take her back to the base. It would be very risky, but at the same time they couldn't leave her.

"You know...we could always kill her." She said with a smirk as she finished with Jack's arm and put everything back away in her belt.

24. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    GM Approved :)

***Character Sheet***

Name: Marshall Keagan
    Weapons: Two 9mm handguns with silencers, anything else he can find

Appearance-
    Hair: Brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Facial hair: None, debates about growing something
    Clothing: Black muscle shirt and black pants with lots of pockets, with the fabric allowing him to move unhindered
    Build: Strong

Personality-
    Traits: Takes control of a situation if he doesn't like where it is going initially
    Likes: Military games, good leadership, a little action, doing things right
    Dislikes: Idiots, not doing things right, terrorists
    Habits: When irritated he puts his first two fingers(index and middle) and his thumb on his forehead, rubbing it

Bio: Marshall Keagan grew up in Hornick, Iowa and went through life like any normal person until he reached eighteen. Aiming to get some money to attend a college, he went into the military, army branch. It didn't take him long to forget about college and stay in the military for a career. At the age of 22 he was transferred over to the Green Berets and stayed with them, with few mess ups, until he was 25. From there he was put with the Navy SEALs and excelled until he was picked up by Splinter Cell. Now 34 and still with Splinter Cell, he hasn't messed up a mission yet, and he's ready to be put into one of the biggest missions ever. A true patriot to his country, he's ready to die for America if need be.

Military History: Was a member of the army, Green Berets, Navy SEALS, been with Splinter Cell for six years and hasn't failed a mission with them yet

Traumatic experiances: Was around for the Oklahoma City bombing and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Killed a fellow soldier in combat training when he was 19, though it was the other soldier's fault for being ill equipped and prepared.

25. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: Alright... I am back!!! I'm working on a catch-up post, so just give a little bit more time, and I will officially be back in action.

D_N :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.