main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Splinter Cell: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Jack Carter

Jack gritted his teeth as she injected the needle.

"You know, I didn't say I needed any medication..." Jack pointed out dryly.

"What about her?"

Looking out of the corner of his eye he saw Emily seated in her chair. Her eyes focused out of the window. Jack glanced back at Genna, his weary eyes falling over her.

"I deal with her," he stated darkly.

"We're starting to land!" the pilot yelled. "Brace yourself!"

The landing gear dropped out of the bottom of the plane as it prepped to land, passing over the warning zone of the construction site. The plane finally dropped hard onto the ground, screeching loudly. Jack held himself against the chairs, being jerked around strongly from the force.

Rushing to the cockpit Carter watched as the plane slid to a stop, inches away from a bridge. The pilots barely speaking a single word.

"Another happy landing," Jack spoke sarcastically.

Tag: Genna

IC: Chris Keyes

"Alright guys," Chris said over the comm. "How much longer?"

His answer soon came as the private flight flew over his head. Chris' head appeared as though it would make a full turn while he watched from the sun roof.

"Oh crap...." Chris breathed out as the plane landed. "I just wet myself...."

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"You know, I didn't say I needed any medication..."

Genna only chuckled at that and rolled her eyes. Yeah. Riight.

"I deal with her,"

She rested her hand on her hip. "Have fun, Carter."

"We're starting to land!" the pilot yelled. "Brace yourself!"

Genna looked at the cockpit and quickly sat down in one of the chairs, bracing herself for the land. This wouldn't be a very smooth landing, and there was a bridge in front of them. If lucky, they would stop before running into it. She felt the the wheels touch down to the road and the pilots immediately put on the brakes. She pushed back against the seat to stop herself from sliding foreward and slamming into the seat in front of her...and with the spandexy fabric used on her form fitting top and pants made it a lot harder.

Genna watched as the bridge came closer, but sighed with relief as they stopped before it. She stood up and followed Jack to the cockpit, keeping an eye on Emily.

"Good job, guys." She said simply, thankful they didn't run into the bridge.

"Keyes, you still there?"

Tag: Jack and Chris

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack looked down to the pilots as they finished with the the flight, gripping the end of his gun Jack smacked the two pilots upside the head, knocking them unconscious. He turned his head to Emily while placing his gun into the holster on his belt.

"No witnesses you know," Jack stated grimly.

Proceeding to the back of the plane Jack pushed open the planes door. Poking his head out the man realized it was a good ways down. Though he noticed they could use the wing to jump to the bridge.

"We should leave," Jack told Genna as he stepped back into the plane.

Jack walked to Genna. "You go first," he told her. "Head for the van."

Chris threw himself to the front seat, starting the car for when Jack and Genna made it down.

"I'm here Genna," Chris said over the comm.

Keyes accessed the computer as he spoke, checking for any further details.

"A report was just issued," Chris revealed. "Squads are heading to the planes location. You have to get out of there."

Spinning his chair Chris grabbed a few pieces of paper, checking them over.

"From the bridge I'm directly back. Just run and get here. Fast,' Chris added urgently.

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna stood in the middle of the aisle, keeping her green eyes focused on Jack as he went to one of the doors, pushing it open. A moment later, he came back to her.

"You go first," he told her. "Head for the van."

Genna nodded and took a moment to look at Emily, looking quickly back at Jack.

"A report was just issued," Chris revealed. "Squads are heading to the planes location. You have to get out of there."

"Damn." She cussed under her breath and looked at Jack.

"They've sent a squad to check out the plane." The woman said as she started to walk by Jack, heading to the door. "This'll be tight." She muttered as she stood at the open hatch, looking at the wing.

Taking in a sharp breath, Genna lept forward and landed with a harsh sting in her feet and knees.

"From the bridge I'm directly back. Just run and get here. Fast,"

Leaping down from the side of the wing, Genna took off at a pure sprint at the direction Chris was at, seeing the van. She pushed herself to run faster, beginning to faintly hear sirens in the distance. She stopped at the side of the van and opened the passenger door, taking a seat and slamming the door. She rasped for breath from the long run she had just gone through.

"Come on Jack...come on," She whispered to herself.

5. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack approached the opened door of the plane. Watching as Emily stood from her seat, glancing toward Jack. He looked back, his eyes narrowing. Two gun shots were quickly fired. And then, there was silence.

Chris jumped at the sudden surprise from the passenger door being jerked open, he poked his head forward and welcomed Genna back. Flopping back into his chair he then asked:

"Where's Jack?"

Keyes was shocked to not see Jack right with Genna, he was usually at every turn. And with the cops coming down they had to get out of there, and fast. If Jack didn't make it Keyes was sure Genna would have said so, considering their current relationship.

It was then that the driver seat door was thrown open.

Saying nothing Jack placed himself into the drivers seat and started the ignition. Throwing the car into a spin Carter takes a quiet path away from the populated roads. It was the best idea at the time. And it would allow the team to stay out of focus and return to the base without any further interference.

He looked over to Genna and Chris.

"You guys should do more than just sit around," he noted dryly. The two seeming awfully quiet.

Jack sighed heavily, his eyes focused on the dark road ahead.

6. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: I'M BACK!!! If this has anything wrong with it, rub it in my face, 'cuz I'm still trying to get back into this.

IC JOHN REID:

The past few days had not gone well. After a night out of hell, and losing one of their men to an unknown assassin, John Reid and Kain Marko had picked up two new Splinter Cells.
    The first thought that passed Reid's mind was that they were far too young to be doing this. He'd have more trouble trying to keep them from going after their target, guns blazing, than dodging an enemy's fire. But they would be briefed soon enough.

After arriving at their hideout of sorts, Reid and Marko set about briefing the two new Splinter Cells. As they were briefed Jack noticed that one of the men, the Australian, seemed to be eager to get into some action. A little too eager. John was troubled by this. He had been eager to do something other than skulk in the shadows when he'd first become a Splinter Cell, but not to the extent that it would jepoardize his mission. Yes, keeping these two new men in line was going to be very difficult.

But the two new recruits were not the only thing on his mind. Jack Carter was also troubling him. He was unstable. John had messed with him early on, before he knew more about him, but now... now, he knew how dangerous Carter could be.

"Hope we hear from Jack soon," he half-mumbled to Marko.

After swallowing a gulp of his water (John made it a point never to drink while on duty in one way or another), he looked over to the man named Rob Zipp, who was finishing off a shot of his drink.

"So... how about we check out one of the bars?" Zipp asked Reid and Marko.

"Do you think that's wise?" John countered.

TAG: Zipporah, John_117, the others

Another OOC: We oughta figure a way to get Elu in, before he gets forgotten. [face_peace]

D_N :cool:

7. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: That'd be nice. ;) But I believe I enter a base of some sort? If that is wrong, forget this post. It's been a while since your PM to me Obi-Wan21. And I haven't been able to get around to here till now. :p

Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

As the car pulled up and came to a halt, Marshall looked through the windshield and at the place the base was supposed to be. Well, it's time to get dirty again, Keagan. Think you can handle it?

Marshall unstrapped himself and got out of the car, mentally answering himself. Of course. Now it was time to enter the base and get ready. Idly wondering why a base instead of an apartment hidden around somewhere, so he could track anyone he needed to on the move.

Marshall entered in and looked around. He thought he heard some activity in there and raised his brow a bit before moving on. Just in case, his footsteps were the trained quietness he had developed over his years of being with Splinter Cell.

Tag: Anyone

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Yay! He posted! :D *jumps around and dances* :D [face_love] *looks around and quiets, getting an IC post up* *shifty eyes* [face_plain] :p

IC as Genna Reed

Genna ignored Chris and stared out the window and into the darkness, looking for any sign of Jack. She took a moment to look down at her black wrist watch. If he didn't get to the van within one minute, Genna would take the driver's seat and leave. She was just about to take her seatbelt off and switch to the driver's seat when Jack appeared through the darkness and sat in his seat, taking off quickly.

She sat quiet, trying not to slam into the window as he spun around quickly. After a moment, Jack looked to Genna and Chris.

"You guys should do more than just sit around,"

"Want us to sing?" She inquired with a mocking polite voice and smile. She watched him quietly for a moment, studying Jack.

"Where's Emily?" She asked simply.

9. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, Elu, you're entering the Military base with the other Splinter Cells. So act on that, obviously.

IC; Jack Carter

"I could probably get you to do more than sing," Jack replied sarcastically, a sly grin forming on his lips.

Taking another sharp turn Jack plowed through the dirt and puddles left from the rain. It splashed around the vehicle. The only smart move would be to take the back roads back to HQ. The highway could be dangerous, now more than ever.

The plane would attract attention, and that was exactly what he wanted.

"Where's Emily?"

"She fired on me," Jack answered darkly, though unclear if he was even telling the truth. "Emily is dead."

Carter shifted in his seat as he took another turn. Chris seemed to give Genna an odd look, which Jack caught from the rear-view mirror. He didn't give it a second thought though.

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: And I?

11. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Well, you are the villain, you can either interact with the Unknown Man, or Rayner's character that's bad. Wherever the hell he is.... lol

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

"I could probably get you to do more than sing,"

Genna simply smiled at Jack. There was just something about him that made her uneasy...well uneasy as always, but he seemed...reckless now. She thought about everything they had been through together and began noticing that he was becoming...well undone, more and more each time they'd go on a mission. She watched Jack carefully out of the corner of her eye.

He then answered her question.

"She fired on me," Jack answered darkly, though unclear if he was even telling the truth. "Emily is dead."

Genna blinked suddenly and stared at Jack. "She fired on you? How?!? She didn't even have a weapon on her. I know how to pat someone down! At least tell me you didn't shoot her....Jack?"

13. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

"I told you," Jack repeated, growing annoyed. "She fired on me. I had no choice but to shoot her."

That was Jack's story and that would be what he stuck with. These past few days have been stressful enough, but Jack's charming disposition wasn't anything new to him. Carter was reckless and, at times, crazy. But he did what he had to do to get results.

Manipulation was the art of the game, he knew what he was doing. Even if the others didn't. Jack had a plan, though even he knew he was risking it all on a guess. Though there wouldn't be a chance to share it with the others. Not yet.

"Chris," Jack started. "Get in touch with the others. Inform them of what happened. I'm not in the mood for a full briefing when we get back."

Chris managed to keep quiet, not caring to invoke the wrath of Jack. The guy was on the edge, of course Chris did suggest this from the beginning. He read his file after all.

"Got it Chief," Chris spoke, turning the chair toward the comm setup.

He brought up a trail of connections and dialed the bases line.

"Hey?" he began when one of the Splinter Cells answered. "Put me on speaker."

Chris awaited untiled he was given cue and called off the current events.

"We got the plane landed in Russia, Emily is dead," Chris revealed. "Jack shot her in his defense. Though we landed the plane in an open highway," he chuckled at the end.

Keyes glanced at Jack, asking:

"We have any further leads?"

Jack proceeded to explain what the two discovered.

"Aleksei Mikhail Zurovich," Chris stated. "He looks to be the one connected with this in some way."

After continuing with his goodbye, Chris hung up the connection.

"Alrighty," Chris said. "They're waiting for us at the base. Said some new guy came in."

Tag: John, Kain, Rob, Scott, Marshall

14. John_117

John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2006
    IC: Kain Marko

Kain nodded toward John. He crossed his arms and sighed. Jack and his team had not reported in for a few hours. It made him feel uneasy. "Hopefully him call in soon enough," Kain responded back. Turning toward the new recruits he found their discussion cut by the arrival of the new Cell. "Marshall," Marko greeted. "Welcome to the team." Kain shook Marshall's hand happily. He stepped back, introducing the others.

"Three others are out on the field," Kain spoke. "You'll meet them soon enough." It was then that they were interrupted by a phone going off in the conference. "That could be them, let's check it out," Kain stated, motioning for them to follow. Answering the phone he was met by teh voice of Chris. Quickly Kain activated the speaker on the phone, allowing the others inside to hear.

Marko was shocked to learn what had transpired. What was Jack thinking? Was there even any logic behind it? The older man looked through the team, all listening intently. The revelation of Mikhail put things on a new line, which meant they were one step closer to discovering Sam's location.

TAG: Obi-Wan21, Zipporah, Reynar, Elu, Darph

15. Zipporah

Zipporah Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    ic- Rob Zipp

Rob chuckled. "A drink is always good mate," he said to John. Within a few minutes the team expanded, a new man, Marshall showed up. Enough Cells and they might actually be able to rescue Fisher. Although Rob never met Sam, he heard much about him. More like a legacy. Sam was a legend to Rob, a man who saved America on repeated occassions. He looked up to him. Admired him even.

Suddenly a phone rang, Rob didn't knwo what it meant, but followed Kain's orders intently. He listened in quietly on the conversation. This Jack Carter sounded crazy enough, doing quite drastic matters. He never met him, but clearly he was weird enough. "Crazy bugger," Rob said, meaning it towards Jack obviously.

tag- all the men in the room

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

Marshall quietly dicerned that there was nothing wrong with the area as he scouted the area quietly, undetected. Seeing some people talking after a while, it looked more like a military installation. No wonder it was a base. Dropping his stealth and halfway crouched stance he took when sneaking around, he moved toward them, not saying a word. More to brief on him the mission.

"Marshall," Marko greeted. "Welcome to the team."

Marshall nodded toward the man and shook his hand in a firm, business-shake, before nodding to the others. Though his mind reeled slightly. Team? What team? He was of Splinter Cell, he was a lone worker...If he had to be on a team though, alright. He had worked with enough squad teams in the past to know how it works. How to follow when a soldier, how to lead when the leader.

"Three others are out on the field," Kain spoke. "You'll meet them soon enough."

Marshall thought on that. Made sense as he did, with as important as the mission was and it couldn't have started with his entrace, would have needed others before him after all. Did make sense.

"I'm sure I will."

Marshall moved off with the others to listen to the phone call.

"We got the plane landed in Russia, Emily is dead," Chris revealed. "Jack shot her in his defense. Though we landed the plane in an open highway,"

Intriguing. He wondered if the Emily in question had been a terrorist, but from the briefs he had been given and 'current leads' (where he now knew where they were coming from), the Emily in question was probably Emily Trask. He waited until the phone conversation ended.

"Killed Emily Trask. This Jack made a bad move," he stated calmly looked in the direction of the one who had greeted him, "regardless of defense or not. Hope this teammate of ours shapes up or someone reins in the leash."

Marshall smiled faintly then gave former salute as he felt it fitting, "So, we have a new lead. Other than research the guy, what other information do you have for me?"

He was going to need it all now. When he got it, he'd be ready to go whenever they decided to head out. Marshall glanced at the recruits out of the corner of his eye. Young. With his seven years in Splinter Cell and with no failures in his belt yet; he wondered if the ones on the field right now were younger. If so...by protocol of both years with the faction and with his record, with the exception of probably this man who had greeted him, he'd be in control.

But more than likely they were more experienced than even he or equal to. They wouldn't send rookies out like that. Marshall looked to Kain and John, waiting for anything they could tell him.

Tag:Kain, John, Anyone Else

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: I'm gonna speed up time until they get to the base...hope that's all okay with you. :p If not I'll edit.

IC as Genna Reed

"I told you," Jack repeated, growing annoyed. "She fired on me. I had no choice but to shoot her."

Genna stared in disbelief at Jack. And with what weapon? She had to fight the urge to ask him that, and eventually succeeded in holding it down. She merely shook her head in disgust. Why couldn't he just play the rules, and now that he shot her, he left his signature in her body and the police would find it. Great going, Jack!

Before she could shoot a remark back at him about his behavior, he told Chris to get on the phone with Kain. She listened to the whole conversation, simply remaining quiet and partly wondering if the new Splinter Cells came yet, but she mostly focused on how disgusted at Jack she was.

A while later, the van pulled into the garage and came to a stop. As Genna unhooked her seatbelt, the edge grazed across her bullet wound, making her wince and take in a sharp breath before getting out. She slammed the door, her irritation obvious...but first thing was first.

Heading into the base, Genna heard the voices from the guys and the new recruits, striding to where they all were. She pulled out her gun from her holster, hanging from her leg, and cocked it.

"Kain Marko!"

The sound of cocking the gun probably grabbed all the guys attention, but was used to it already, since she was the only girl on the mission. She approached Kain with quick and irritated footsteps and suddenly grabbed the collar of his shirt, pushing him against the wall with a sharp force and pressing the tip of the gun against his neck. The woman in the black form fitting top and pants didn't even really notice the new recruits, and this was probably a bad way to get to know them, but she was angry already.

"What do you know about my brother? Huh?" She shoved him against the wall again, whether the guys went to pull her away or not. "Eric Reed? Was he or was he not in Coral Snakes?"

Tag: All You Boys

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: John_117, when you post, reply to Marshall first if you would please. We'll say his response came before Genna marched into the room. :p

Marshall Keagan IC:
    Location ~Mission Base

As Marshall nodded at what it was Kain told him, he suddenly heard a cocking of a gun and rushing footsteps. He turned and saw a woman come rushing in and shove Kain up against the wall, gun pressed to him.

Marshall blinked. And what the hell did this woman think she was doing?

Calmly he moved behind her, pulled out onee of his pistols he had on him at all times, and cocked it.

"Don't move," he ordered. Just incase, he pulled out his other handgun and cocked it as well, ready to point the opposite direction if she had any friends.

The idea of her being on the team didn't cross his mind at the moment, despite knowing the person, she had a gun and was threatening. Simple as that.

Tag:Kain, Genna, Anyone Else

19. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002

Jack watched as Genna rushed out of the car. She was certainly hell-bent on pushing Kain around. And that definitely wasn't a smart movie.

"This is where things go to hell kiddo," Jack remarked dryly to Chris.

Jumping from the car, Jack followed after Genna, with Chris in tow. The young man realized a gun was now aimed at Genna, obviously one of the new guys. carter said nothing, shoving him out of the way.

"Genna!" Jack yelled, seeing a gun to Kain's face. "Stand down! Now."

Carter proceeded behind the enraged woman, jerking her away from Marko. Already back to the base and idiots were throwing out guns like it was some sort of tag game. Peachy, Jack said to himself.

"You wanna talk, do it properly," Jack stated, annoyed.

His hand rested on Genna's shoulder. Bending down to her ear.

"This isn't the way to go about it," Jack spoke. "This is clearly something better left for private matters."

Jack glanced towards Kain, who appeared quite angry, fixing his shirt's collar.

"You two can talk about this somewhere else," Jack said to them. "And quietly, please."

Turning toward the new arrivals Jack smiled sarcastically.

"Welcome to hell, hope you have wills made up."

Now looking to Chris, Jack motioned to the papers hanging over his arms.

"That's all the briefing you need on Emily Trask and her connections with all of this," Jack explained to the team.

Chris quickly tossing the papers onto the desk.

"Any questions?"

Tag: Genna, Scott, Marshall, Kain, John

20. John_117

May 28, 2006

"We can worry about what Jack did later, there are more important matters," Kain said. Killing Emily was a really bad tatical move, but right now too many things were happening than to just focus on Carter. "Basic knowledge is all any of us have. Emily Trask, daughter to the man himself of Trask Corp. was in leagues with the Russian Separatists. Though not as deep as we thought."

Kain himself was confused by most of the actions that they were having to deal with. He rubbed his head. "Carter's a man not easily controlled," Kain warned Marshall. "I've only been here about a day and already he's a handful. Crazy indeed." Marko couldn't help but laugh as he finished.

"We're going to need to push all resources on this Mikhail," Kain added. "But we need to wait until the otehrs are here. Form a better plan of action." And speaking of the devil, the team heard the van pulling into the garage just as Kain ended the briefing. He moved forward, yet was shockingly met by young Genna throwing him around.

Something which he did not respect, he gritted his teeth, about to twist the woman's arm when Marshall stepped in, and then suddenly Jack, who managed to pull Genna away. Kain straightened his collar as Jack spoke to Genna, and then loudly to the both of them.

Genna was acting incredibly childish. But how could she have know of Coral Snakes? That was a private government faction. No oen outside of the President and Mannings should have knowledge of its existence. He cocked an eyebrow, truly surprised. The woman had better been glad Jack stepped in, or else she would have been laid up for treating him a way.

TAG; Obi-Wan21, spacelady, Elu, reynar, Zipporah, Darph,

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna glared at Kain Marko, but then blinked when she heard the cocking of a gun behind her. She had a feeling that would hapen, but she needed answers, things were...getting confusing and way too close to home for comfort. As she began to let go of Kain and remove her pistol, she heard Jack yell at her and push one of the men behind her away and pulled her back to him, making her stumble a little bit.

Genna was about to try for Kain again, when she heard Jack's comment brush against her ear. She looked at him for a second before looking back at Kain. He was right again. Rubbing the back of her beginning to get sore neck with her free hand, she slid her gun back into her holster.

"Sorry, Kain...I don't usually act this way," she commented and continued, in a calm voice. "I haven't see a more complicated mission before, and things are...hitting close to home. I just want some answers and someone to tell the truth...Gordon Mannings has been associating with Emily." She added and sighed.

"Can we talk about this, please? I need to know what happened to my brother."

The woman held her hand out slightly, motioning for a different room and hoping he would agree. She needed answers.

Tag: Kain, and You Boys

22. John_117

May 28, 2006

Kain remained curious about all fo this. Mannings involvement continued to intrigue, What hadn't Jack mentioned this, made it a priority? he was beginning to feel the team was left out of the loop on a number of things. Whatever Jack was up to, they deserved to know. Because this just wasn't feeling right. Kain nodded slowly. Showing Genna to a more private location for the two to speak. "First off, Coral Snakes, how do you even know about that?"

Marko was more puzzled on this matter than any other, it seemed starnge she would carry this and suddenly bring it up. That wouldn't even make sense to him. He udnerstood the girls right to know, but even so, this was confined statements of a mostly illegal group being privately funded. It was never suppose to get out.

TAG: spacelady

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna inwardly relaxed when Kain nodded to her request, walking with her to a private area. She stopped and looked up at him, resting her hands on her hips.

"First off, Coral Snakes, how do you even know about that?"

"Emily told me about it on the plane earlier. She said that my brother, Eric Reed, was active in it and that you would know more than she did?" She folded her arms and looked away for a moment, soon returning her gaze back to Kain. "I just need to know what happened to him and if you know if he's still alive...Kain, I've already lost two brothers just two days ago and...I don't want to lose my last sibling."

Genna used the term sibling because she didn't just have three brothers, but one sister, who was killed in front of her eyes when she was fourteen. She pushed the memory back from coming up again. Now wasn't the time to get all teary eyed over it again.

"Please, Kain. Any information you know - I need to know what happened."

Tag: Kain

24. John_117

May 28, 2006

"Understand this Genna," Kain spoke. "You cannot tell anyone about Coral Snakes. Not even Jack," he added. "It's clear the relationship you two are forming, but this is a dangerous line of work." Kain rubbed his head. He thought for a second about Jack, that man may already know everything. He erased the thought, focusing on Genna. It was against every protocol what he was about to reveal. He had been sworn to secrecy since day one. This was putting him on the spot and he didn't enjoy it.

"I knew Eric, first year," Kain revealed. "He was a memeber of Coral Snakes when I was teh acting Field Commander. Good kid, you look alot like him," Kain understood where the girl was coming from. He almost felt sorry for the young girl, his mind drifting to his own daughter, who was lost years ago. "Before I left to join the Splinter Cell faction I lead a few covert missions into Iraq, Eric at my side."

Kain walked around the room. Unsure of even how to continue something like this. "You have to understand he couldn't tell you, it was against every law and rule we went by. It was for your own protection. What we did out there, no one could ever know. It would compromise the mission." Kain stopped, looking directly into Genna's eyes. "Coral Snakes was supposedly shut down about a month ago."

Marko knew he couldn't inform Genna of Coral Snakes revival, that would threaten the sodliers lives out there. "I don't know if Eric remained a member of the team after I left. I'm sorry," he apologized. That was all he knew. With Coral Snakes revival and then again shut down only a month ago, it was in hsi best theory that Eric's disappearance was connected somehow.

TAG: spacelady

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genna Reed

Genna watched Kain silently, listening to him speak.

"Understand this Genna," Kain spoke. "You cannot tell anyone about Coral Snakes. Not even Jack," he added. "It's clear the relationship you two are forming, but this is a dangerous line of work."

She chuckled weakly at his comment about them forming a relationship. "No," was all she said. Jack didn't love her and if he did, then he had problems showing, and the way they kept going at each other...it was evident that it was pure lust. Nothing else. She didn't have time to waste on things like that.

"I knew Eric, first year," Kain revealed. "He was a memeber of Coral Snakes when I was teh acting Field Commander. Good kid, you look alot like him,"

"Was my twin," She answered quietly, listening to the rest before speaking again. Her green eyes followed Kain as he paced around the room a bit.

"I don't know if Eric remained a member of the team after I left. I'm sorry,"

Genna looked down slightly and nodded faintly, hoping that he was still alive and alright, and a part of her wished that he told her, but the other part knew he couldn't, understanding that well.

After a little while, she looked back up at Kain, smiling weakly. "Thank you, Kain...sorry for the assault. Listen..." She looked at through the door and even though no one was around, she pushed it shut with her boot and looked back at Kain.

"Jack has been reckless. I mean, really reckless and...just crazy! Apparently he's been this way before and was kicked off a faction from the Government..." She moved a bit closer, lowering her voice. "I'm afraid he'll jeopardize the mission...we need to keep both eyes on him. I don't trust him."

Tag: Kain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.